Thursday, April 1, 2021

I May Actually Start Making Music

I know this probably seems like a prank, but I'm actually serious. I just recently got Audacity on my laptop, so it's the first time I've had a decent music program. I'm not so sure I'd post anything on this blog, it would probably end up going on my Random Posts blog, but yeah, you should keep an eye out for that.

Also, please do March Madness, as I only have three responses (maybe four) and you guys have to do it before around 2:00PM EST tomorrow. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. New on Hits 1: Fool's Gold - Sofia Carson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit-Bound Spin Counts:
    All I Want: 32 spins
    As I Am: 30 spins
    Only Wanna Be With You: 28 spins
    The Business: 22 spins
    Goosebumps: 22 spins
    Patience: 21 spins
    pov: 19 spins
    3, 2, 1: 18 spins
    I'm Not Mad: 18 spins
    Remember That Night?: 17 spins
    Sacrifice: 16 spins
    MONTERO: 14 spins
    Good Days: 11 spins
    Up: 10 spins
    Dancing With The Devil: 6 spins
    You All Over Me: 5 spins
    Fool's Gold: 2 spins
    deja vu: 2 spins

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)