Friday, April 2, 2021

Callout Scores: March 2021

Whoops, I definitely forgot to do this. That's fine, we're doing it now! Quick refresher on which songs are available.

1. Any song that hit the top 15 on the Weekend Countdown any time this month.
2. Any song that debuted the Weekend Countdown any time this month.
3. Any song that debuted Hit-Bound any time this month.
4. Any song that re-entered either the Weekend Countdown or Hit-Bound that didn't play at all last month.
5. Any song we ranked in the top 5 for last month's Callout Scores that played in either show this month.
6. Any Countdown Extra any time this month.

Here are the links for Part 1 and Part 2.

12 comments:

  1. I wish Red Button by AJA would’ve debuted Hits 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. New on hits 1: met him last night by demi and ariana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I just heard that song like non-stop at home

      Delete
  3. no one:
    me:
    mood and aito are short

    ReplyDelete
  4. why does a bad song come on after mood and wls play on the radio? idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hitbound:
    Obsessed
    Call me by your name
    You all over me
    Up
    Slower
    Once in a lifetime
    Chicken tendies
    Goosebumps
    Sacrifice
    Remember that night
    The business
    Dancing with the devil
    Sucks being sober
    Calling my phone
    Fly away

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hit-Bound Spin Counts:
    As I Am: 30 spins
    Only Wanna Be With You: 29 spins
    All I Want: 29 spins
    The Business: 24 spins
    Goosebumps: 21 spins
    I'm Not Mad: 21 spins
    Remember That Night?: 18 spins
    Sacrifice: 18 spins
    MONTERO: 17 spins
    Fly Away: 16 spins
    Up: 12 spins
    3, 2, 1: 11 spins
    Good Days: 8 spins
    Dancing With The Devil: 7 spins
    You All Over Me: 5 spins
    Fool's Gold: 4 spins
    deja vu: 2 spins

    ReplyDelete
  7. guess what
    golden left the countdown
    and 3,2,1 left hitbound
    im sad for one of them, and the other one was decent

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAIT GOLDEN FINALLY LEFT THE COUNTDOWN YAAAASSS

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)