Saturday, February 27, 2021

Week of February 27, 2021 - Olivia Rodrigo (1)

Wow, I guess 2021 is going to be a good year. If this week is any indication of how the rest of the year Countdown-wise will look like, I’m all for it. In other news, we’re down to the top 20 on my 2020 Countdown Extras Rankdown, so if you’re not caught up on that, I would highly suggest doing that. I’m also extremely close to getting my new Hot 100 post up. Just warning you guys, there’s gonna be some changes to how I’m doing those. Also, sometime today, I’ll have February’s Callout Scores ready. Once that’s up, I’ll put the link here. Anyways, here’s our exits for this week.

Songs We’re Saying Goodbye To
Diamonds - Sam Smith (#25) [#6] {22 weeks}
positions - Ariana Grande (#23) [#2] {17 weeks}
forget me too - Machine Gun Kelly/Halsey (#19) [#19] {2 weeks}

Last Week’s #1: Golden - Harry Styles (4)

#30: Way Less Sad - AJR (DEBUT) [1 week in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#29: Good Days - SZA (+1) [#29] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#28: Overdrive - Conan Gray (DEBUT) [1 week in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#27: We’re Good - Dua Lipa (-9) [#18] {2 weeks}
#26: Lifestyle - Jason Derulo/Adam Levine (+2) [#26] {5 weeks} *new peak*
#25: Fly Away - Tones And I (+2) [#25] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#24: Go Crazy - Chris Brown/Young Thug (-2) [#20] {10 weeks}
#23: I’m not Pretty - JESSIA (+6) [#23] {3 weeks} *new peak*
#22: WITHOUT YOU - The Kid LAROI (+2) [#22] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#21: Skin - Sabrina Carpenter (RE-ENTRY) [#21] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#20: Put Your Records On - Ritt Momney (-3) [#15] {16 weeks}
#19: Heat Waves - Glass Animals (+7) [#19] {5 weeks} *new peak*
#18: What You Know Bout Love - Pop Smoke (+2) [#17] {19 weeks}
#17: Afterglow - Ed Sheeran (-4) [#11] {9 weeks}
#16: My Head & My Heart - Ava Max (-2) [#14] {5 weeks}
#15: Anyone - Justin Bieber (-) [#15] {7 weeks}
#14: Lasting Lover - Sigala/James Arthur (+2) [#14] {9 weeks}
#13: Love Story (Taylor’s Version) - Taylor Swift (-2) [#11] {2 weeks}
#12: 34+35 - Ariana Grande (-2) [#8] {7 weeks}
#11: Lie Lie Lie - Joshua Bassett (+10) [#11] {5 weeks} *new peak*
#10: Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish (-2) [#3] {15 weeks}
#9: Treat People With Kindness - Harry Styles (-) [#9] {7 weeks}
#8: you broke me first - Tate McRae (+4) [#7] {22 weeks}
#7: my ex’s best friend - Machine Gun Kelly/blackbear (-3) [#2] {22 weeks}
#6: willow - Taylor Swift (-1) [#5] {10 weeks}
#5: Save Your Tears - The Weeknd (+2) [#5] {15 weeks} *new peak*
#4: Monsters - All Time Low/Demi Lovato/blackbear (+2) [4 weeks at #1] {24 weeks}
#3: Levitating - Dua Lipa/DaBaby (-) [3 weeks at #1] {20 weeks}
#2: Golden - Harry Styles (-1) [4 weeks at #1] {18 weeks}
#1: drivers license - Olivia Rodrigo (+1) [1st week at #1] {7 weeks} *new peak*

Last Year’s #1: Adore You - Harry Styles [3/10 weeks at #1]

Countdown Extra: Astronaut In The Ocean - Masked Wolf

Well that was a lot quicker than Bang!. Our first debut this week, coming in at #30 after only one week in Hit-Bound is Way Less Sad by AJR! I’m really happy that this debuted so soon, because it’s one of my favourite AJR songs. I’d really love to see this become a hit both here and everywhere else. This song is really just a lot of fun. I mean, all of their songs are, but this one in particular is a lot of fun. Jack Met sounds great here, the horns are great, the writing’s fantastic and it’s really catchy too. Great song.

So my new favourite Conan Gray song is next, being Overdrive at #28. This song is actually just really great. The main part that I really like here is the production. It just has so many layers to it and it’s really interesting to listen to. Conan sounds pretty good with the song too and it’s catchy, while not being overly catchy like Maniac. I really hope this out-peaks Maniac and can hit #1 here. I think it has a shot too, because Hits 1 really likes Conan Gray because they premiered him I’m pretty sure.

Sabrina Carpenter’s Skin re-entered the Countdown at #21 this week. I guess I’m happy it’s back. Although I do want to say that it’s a diss track for a song where she didn’t really say anything bad about her. Who knows, some other stuff might have happened behind the scenes, though.

Best Debut: Way Less Sad - AJR

Biggest DROP!!!: We’re Good - Dua Lipa (-9): It kind of sucks to see this drop so much off of its debut last week, but I don’t care that much, because it’s not her best.

Biggest Jump: Lie Lie Lie - Joshua Bassett (+10): Even though I don’t like this nearly as much as I did when it was first released, I’m still happy that this is almost in the top 10.

Countdown Ranking

0 - Crap:
#30: Golden - Harry Styles

1 - Bad:
#29: Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish

2 - Mediocre:
#28: Fly Away - Tones And I
#27: Put Your Records On - Ritt Momney

3 - Decent:
#26: Good Days - SZA
#25: 34+35 - Ariana Grande
#24: Heat Waves - Glass Animals

4 - Good:
#23: you broke me first - Tate McRae
#22: Skin - Sabrina Carpenter
#21: We’re Good - Dua Lipa
#20: willow - Taylor Swift
#19: Lifestyle - Jason Derulo/Adam Levine
#18: I’m not Pretty - JESSIA
#17: Treat People With Kindness - Harry Styles
#16: Afterglow - Ed Sheeran
#15: What You Know Bout Love - Pop Smoke

5 - Great:
#14: Go Crazy - Chris Brown/Young Thug
#13: Lie Lie Lie - Joshua Bassett
#12: my ex’s best friend - Machine Gun Kelly/blackbear
#11: Monsters - All Time Low/Demi Lovato/blackbear
#10: Anyone - Justin Bieber
#9: drivers license - Olivia Rodrigo
#8: Levitating - Dua Lipa/DaBaby
#7: Overdrive - Conan Gray
#6: Save Your Tears - The Weeknd
#5: Lasting Lover - Sigala/James Arthur
#4: WITHOUT YOU - The Kid LAROI
#3: My Head & My Heart - Ava Max
#2: Love Story (Taylor’s Version) - Taylor Swift
#1: Way Less Sad - AJR

Overall Score: 120/150 = 80%

5 Oldest Songs
#5: Golden - Harry Styles {18 weeks}
#4: What You Know Bout Love - Pop Smoke {19 weeks}
#3: Levitating - Dua Lipa/DaBaby {20 weeks}
#2: you broke me first - Tate McRae & my ex’s best friend - Machine Gun Kelly/blackbear {22 weeks}
#1: Monsters - All Time Low/Demi Lovato/blackbear {24 weeks}

#1 Recommendation for Hits 1: no body, no crime - Taylor Swift/HAIM

My Favourite Song Last Year: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd

My Least Favourite Song Last Year: Say So - Doja Cat

Most Missed Countdown Song: Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

Hit-Bound
3, 2, 1 - 24kGoldn [1]
Remember That Night? - Sara Kays [3]
Astronaut In The Ocean - Masked Wolf [1]
cheers - blackbear/Wiz Khalifa [4]
Talk About Love - Zara Larsson/Young Thug [5]
forget me too - Machine Gun Kelly/Halsey [1; 2nd time]
too many feelings - Ruel [1]
Beginning Middle End - Leah Nobel [1]
Goosebumps (Remix) - Travis Scott/HVME [3]
Bad Girl - Daya [1]
Cry Over Boys - Alexander 23 [3]
Best Friend - Saweetie/Doja Cat [4]
The Business - Tiësto [1]
Provide - G-Eazy/Chris Brown/Mark Morrison [2]
rubberband - Tate McRae [4]

Lots of Hit-Bound entrants this week because we had quite a few Hit-Bound dropouts. Anyways, this first one, I actually reviewed last week for The Goldn Hour (which I’ve switched up by the way… we’ll get to it). I guess since 24kGoldn’s now a host on Hits 1, they’re letting more of his music on Hit-Bound. Anyways, 3, 2, 1 makes its Hit-Bound debut this week. I like this. It’s definitely not my favourite 24kGoldn song, but it actually has some pretty cool production and I’d honestly go as far to say that this is the best production in a 24kGoldn song yet. It’s not all too catchy, but it’s still fun.

Ahhh yes. So this next song has been on my Crownnote recently. If you’re not sure what that is, it’s basically just my personal chart. You can see my page here. Anyways, it’s Astronaut In The Ocean by Masked Wolf. I’ve never heard of this guy before, so I have to assume that it’s a TikTok song. I’m really interested in what this guy has to bring next though, because if it’s anything like this song, it’ll be really good. He switches flows a lot here and he does it really well. The hook is also really catchy. My only problem with this is that I want to be a little bit longer, but whatever. I really hope that this debuts soon.

forget me too dropped out of the Countdown after only two weeks on it. That kind of sucks, but at least it’s back in Hit-Bound, I guess.

Ruel brings his first song to Hits 1. This song’s called too many feelings and it’s pretty good. It’s kind of vibey if I’m being honest. It’s one of those chill songs that you can just sit and bop to. His voice is decent and while the song has room to build a bit and it doesn’t, I don’t really care that much. I don’t know, I enjoy this. Expect it to move into blue somewhat soon.

So next up is somebody called Leah Nobel with her song Beginning Middle End from some Netflix movie. I don’t really like this song. I’m really not a fan of Leah Nobel’s voice. There’s some vocal effect on it that makes it really hard to listen to. Plus, the chorus is just kind of annoying. I don’t know, I’m just really not feeling this one.

Next up is Daya. Remember that name? Yeah, it’s been a while. She had three pretty big hits in 2016, Don’t Let Me Down with The Chainsmokers, Sit Still, Look Pretty and Hide Away and hasn’t really been heard from since. All of those songs were fine. I don’t know, I was never a huge fan of Daya. Don’t Let Me Down was probably the best of those three and even then, it was only good at best. Anyways, this new song is called Bad Girl and I guess the production’s decent? Nothing about this really sticks out to me. Daya’s voice sounds fine, I just find this pretty uninteresting.

Oh yeah, Tiësto exists. That’s pretty much the only thing notable about his new song, The Business. The vocals are pitched down, like in Goosebumps and Ride It. I really don’t like this technique and I don’t get why it’s a thing in EDM songs. It was better in Roses, because it was pitched up, which just sounds better overall. Anyways, yeah, this is pretty much pitched down vocals and mediocre production. Not much else to say about this. Hard pass.

Best Debut: Astronaut In The Ocean - Masked Wolf

Hit-Bound Ranking

0 - Crap:
NONE!

1 - Bad:
#15: The Business - Tiësto
#14: Beginning Middle End - Leah Nobel
#13: Best Friend - Saweetie/Doja Cat

2 - Mediocre:
#12: Goosebumps (Remix) - Travis Scott/HVME

3 - Decent:
#11: rubberband - Tate McRae
#10: Cry Over Boys - Alexander 23
#9: too many feelings - Ruel
#8: Bad Girl - Daya

4 - Good:
#7: Remember That Night? - Sara Kays
#6: Talk About Love - Zara Larsson/Young Thug
#5: 3, 2, 1 - 24kGoldn
#4: cheers - blackbear/Wiz Khalifa

5 - Great:
#3: Provide - G-Eazy/Chris Brown/Mark Morrison
#2: Astronaut In The Ocean - Masked Wolf
#1: forget me too - Machine Gun Kelly/Halsey

Overall Score: 48/75 = 64%

Goldn Era Pick
Best I Ever Had - Drake (2009)

Yeah, so for The Goldn Hour, I’ll just be talking about the throwback pick and 24kGoldn’s pick of the week. Those songs from last week were One More Time and acting like that, respectively. Anyways, the throwback pick (or Goldn Era Pick, as he called it) this week was Best I Ever Had by Drake. I don’t remember ever hearing this song and I don’t know, it doesn’t really grab my attention that much. He sounds good in the verses, but he could sound better in the chorus. Anyways, yeah, that’s pretty much it.

24kGoldn’s Pick of the Week
Good Days - SZA

Yeah, so no new song to review, because he picked Good Days, which is already on the Countdown.

No I Ain’t Happy Yet, But I’m Way Less Blurbs

The exits from the Countdown this week (other than forget me too) were Diamonds and positions. I’m not too disappointed to see either of these go, as they were both getting kind of old.

Now, for Hit-Bound, we lost Fix It to Break It, Girls Like Us, Body and Momma Always Told Me. I don’t care about FItBI too much, as it was pretty good, but not unbelievably fantastic. Plus, it was only destined for a couple of weeks on the Countdown. For Girls Like Us, again, I don’t really care because it wasn’t that good. For Body, I’m pretty happy that it’s gone, because it was pretty bad and for Momma Always Told Me, I’m kind of sad that they didn’t even really give it a shot here. Whatever.

We can get rid of Fly Away at any point now and I really wouldn’t care.

I’m not Pretty actually made a decent-sized jump this week, so that gives me hope that it’ll actually stick around after it’s done being the One to Watch.

Heat Waves is up in the top 20. Even though it’s not my favourite, I’m still happy that it’s here.

Aww My Head & My Heart dropped a couple of spots. Hopefully it can rebound.

Love Story also dropped a couple of spots, which was pretty surprising. But honestly, I’m pretty sure that it’ll hit #1 anyways.

Save Your Tears is in the top 5!!! I really hope that this is the song that dethrones our new #1.

Which is… (finger on table drumroll)... drivers license! Wow, I’m actually really shocked but really happy that Hits 1 recognized this as the hit that it is and brought it to #1. Especially dethroning Harry Styles of all people. You know what’s crazy, though? We’ve already had more female artists at #1 this year than we did for the entirety of last year. We’re only in February too. Awesome, I’m so glad that this is #1.

How Hits 1 Songs Are Doing on the Hot 100
#1: drivers license - Olivia Rodrigo
#2: 34+35 - Ariana Grande
#4: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
#6: Save Your Tears - The Weeknd
#7: Mood - 24kGoldn/iann dior
#8: Go Crazy - Chris Brown/Young Thug
#9: Levitating - Dua Lipa/DaBaby
#10: positions - Ariana Grande
#11: Love Story (Taylor’s Version) - Taylor Swift
#12: What You Know Bout Love - Pop Smoke
#13: Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish
#17: Holy - Justin Bieber/Chance the Rapper
#18: Good Days - SZA
#19: I Hope - Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth
#22: Lonely - Justin Bieber/benny blanco
#23: you broke me first - Tate McRae
#25: willow - Taylor Swift
#26: Body - Megan Thee Stallion
#28: Anyone - Justin Bieber
#29: my ex’s best friend - Machine Gun Kelly/blackbear
#31: Bang! - AJR
#33: Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi
#34: Lemonade - Internet Money/Gunna/Don Toliver/NAV
#36: Laugh Now Cry Later - Drake/Lil Durk
#38: Best Friend - Saweetie/Doja Cat
#39: Put Your Records On - Ritt Momney
#43: WITHOUT YOU - The Kid LAROI
#45: Dynamite - BTS
#49: We’re Good - Dua Lipa
#58: Golden - Harry Styles
#59: Monsters - All Time Low/Demi Lovato/blackbear
#60: Goosebumps (Remix) - Travis Scott/HVME
#61: My Head & My Heart - Ava Max
#64: Heat Waves - Glass Animals
#65: Afterglow - Ed Sheeran
#68: Astronaut In The Ocean - Masked Wolf
#76: Lifestyle - Jason Derulo/Adam Levine
#77: SO DONE - The Kid LAROI
#91: Monster - Shawn Mendes/Justin Bieber

Top 10 on the Hunger Games Countdown
#10: drivers license - Olivia Rodrigo
#9: Stay Next To Me - Quinn XCII/Chelsea Cutler
#8: positions - Ariana Grande
#7: Overdrive - Conan Gray
#6: Space Girl - Frances Forever
#5: 34+35 - Ariana Grande
#4: 100 Ways - Jackson Wang
#3: Best Friend - Saweetie/Doja Cat
#2: Haunt You - X Lovers/chloe moriondo
#1: Prisoner - Miley Cyrus/Dua Lipa

Top 10 If the Countdown Made Sense
#10: Golden - Harry Styles
#9: Go Crazy - Chris Brown/Young Thug
#8: Save Your Tears - The Weeknd
#7: my ex’s best friend - Machine Gun Kelly/blackbear
#6: Levitating - Dua Lipa/DaBaby
#5: Put Your Records On - Ritt Momney
#4: you broke me first - Tate McRae
#3: Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish
#2: drivers license - Olivia Rodrigo
#1: 34+35 - Ariana Grande

Kwaheri, everybody! See you all in the next one.

64 comments:

  1. Fun fact: Astronaut In The Ocean was released the same year Lil Nas X's Old Town Road blew up on the charts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you mixing up blackbear and Halsey again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nooooooo (I definitely didn't fix it as soon as you said that).

      Delete
  3. I'm sad that girls like us didn't chart, Zoe Wees is underrated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fourth

    Only Wanna Be With You will debut HitBound next week

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Hot 100 post!

    https://belugasweekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2021/02/hot-100-overview-week-of-february-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. New AT40 post, everyone. Enjoy!

    https://reviewsblog.music.blog/2021/02/27/at40-ariana-grande-1-week-of-february-27-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Conan Gray's history on the Weekend Countdown:

    #2: Maniac
    #6: Heather
    #28: Overdrive

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I had a lil' organism when I heard Driver's License hit #1.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waffle can you do more reveals

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hit-Bound Spin Counts:
    All I Want: 33 spins
    I'm Not Mad: 30 spins
    Goosebumps: 26 spins
    Best Friend: 22 spins
    forget me too: 21 spins
    Astronaut In The Ocean: 20 spins
    Provide: 19 spins
    3, 2, 1: 13 spins
    rubberband: 10 spins
    Only Wanna Be With You: 8 spins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought OWBEY would’ve debuted HitBound next week

      Delete
  11. AJR's history on the Weekend Countdown:

    #3: Bang!
    #10: Weak
    #15: I'm Not Famous
    #19: Sober Up (feat. Rivers Cuomo)
    #19: 100 Bad Days
    #20: I'm Ready
    #23: Bummerland
    #30: Dear Winter
    #30: Way Less Sad
    #32: Burn the House Down

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you're right. It peaked at #13.

      Delete
    2. Isn’t that the one that spent like 6 months on HB

      Delete
    3. Idk, man. I only started consistently listening to the Countdown mid-2018.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, for some unknown reason it was. It's one of those longest tenured songs that spent a lot of weeks of Hit-Bound before eventually managing to debut the countdown many months later.

      Delete
  12. Sabrina Carpenter's history on the Weekend Countdown:

    #21: Skin
    #22: Why
    #22: Sue Me
    #28: Almost Love

    ReplyDelete
  13. People are lazy today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I totally forgot I was gonna do reveals today, I'm not sure if that's what you were implying but thanks anyways. It'll be done by the end of the day, I have stuff to do though, so probably not too soon.

      Delete
    2. Making posts is a bit time consuming when there's this many new arrivals, at least for me lol

      Delete
  14. Question: Any of y'all other than Waffle listen to my countdown that I make by scratch? Or is anyone interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried, but I didn't have enough time to listen to the whole thing. I will definitely listen to one in the future, though.

      Delete
    2. First of all, is it clean and second of all, where is it?

      Delete
    3. No, it is not clean and the songs are uncensored. Second, it's on my dropbox which I share the link to my Hits 1 discord every Wednesday at 12AM. A new one is dropping tonight at 12AM, I will post the link here to listen when that hits.

      Delete
    4. You can click this link to listen to this weeks:

      https://www.dropbox.com/s/4danuqbkcimxzy8/Mar%206%202021.mp3?dl=0

      Delete
    5. Oki, I won't listen, but I respect your efforts in making it

      Delete
  15. Hit-Bound Spin Counts:
    All I Want: 31 spins
    I'm Not Mad: 29 spins
    Astronaut In The Ocean: 28 spins
    Goosebumps: 25 spins
    Provide: 22 spins
    forget me too: 22 spins
    Best Friend: 22 spins
    3, 2, 1: 14 spins
    Only Wanna Be With You: 10 spins
    rubberband: 9 spins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m Not Mad will enter HitBound this wel

      Delete
    2. Even if it's getting a fine amount of spins at this point, it's very unlikely given the fact it's not even a single in the first place and second, they just wanted to play it outside of Hit-Bound and the countdown.

      Delete
  16. Hit-Bound Spin Counts:
    All I Want: 33 spins
    I'm Not Mad: 28 spins
    Astronaut In The Ocean: 26 spins
    Provide: 25 spins
    forget me too: 23 spins
    Best Friend: 22 spins
    3, 2, 1: 16 spins
    Only Wanna Be With You: 11 spins
    rubberband: 8 spins

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ashe and FINNEAS released a song... Have a feeling someone's not gonna like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s WORSE THAN MotS

      Delete
    2. It's even new on Hits 1 too. Just saw it recently on the XM playlist.

      Delete
  18. Callout Scores results are up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hit-Bound Spin Counts:
    All I Want: 34 spins
    Astronaut In The Ocean: 31 spins
    Provide: 26 spins
    I'm Not Mad: 26 spins
    Goosebumps: 25 spins
    Best Friend: 23 spins
    forget me too: 22 spins
    3, 2, 1: 13 spins
    Only Wanna Be With You: 13 spins
    rubberband: 8 spins
    Till Forever Falls Apart: 3 spins

    ReplyDelete
  20. New song on hits 1: beautiful mistakes by maroon 5 and Megan thee stallion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayyy, it's actually good this time! Surprisingly, adding Megan Thee Stallion was actually the right move for them.

      Delete
    2. Haven't heard it yet, will soon

      Delete
    3. It's actually really much a bop

      Delete
    4. And seeing Megan Thee Stallion's credit being on there, Body is completely gone for good after dropping out of Hit-Bound. Also, this sort of reminds me of Maroon 5's other song Girls Like You featuring Cardi B. nearly 3 years ago as she's another rapper like how Megan is.

      Delete
  21. New song: this is heaven by nick jonas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming tomorrow: New Justin Bieber song called Hold On releasing tonight at 12 am

      Delete
    2. That's is good also yay new justin bieber

      Delete
    3. Also new on Hits 1: Nick Jonas - Spaceman

      Delete
  22. Hit-Bound Spin Counts:
    All I Want: 32 spins
    Astronaut In The Ocean: 27 spins
    Provide: 26 spins
    I'm Not Mad: 25 spins
    Goosebumps: 24 spins
    Best Friend: 23 spins
    forget me too: 22 spins
    3, 2, 1: 13 spins
    rubberband: 13 spins
    Only Wanna Be With You: 11 spins
    Beautiful Mistakes: 6 spins
    Till Forever Falls Apart: 3 spins

    ReplyDelete
  23. #10-#3 of the Countdown Extras Rankdown is up! See what the top 2 songs are!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, My Hits 1 but I just didn't want you spoiling it for anyone who hadn't checked out the tab yet.

      Delete
  24. This just happened: MOMMA ALWAYS TOLD ME GOT A SPIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT'S NOT GONE!!!

      Delete
    2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

      Delete
  25. Wait a sec: CITY OF ANGELS JUST PLAYED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goldn Hour, man, don't worry.

      Delete
  26. Hit-Bound Spin Counts:
    All I Want: 32 spins
    Astronaut In The Ocean: 28 spins
    Provide: 25 spins
    I'm Not Mad: 25 spins
    forget me too: 23 spins
    Goosebumps: 23 spins
    Best Friend: 20 spins
    rubberband: 16 spins
    3, 2, 1: 14 spins
    Only Wanna Be With You: 9 spins
    Beautiful Mistakes: 6 spins
    The Eulogy of You and Me: 3 spins
    Till Forever Falls Apart: 3 spins
    Leave The Door Open: 3 spins
    Momma Always Told Me: 2 spins
    This Is Heaven: 2 spins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard TEOUAM 2 times yesterday

      Delete
    2. Wow! That's a lot of songs being played outside of Hit-Bound throughout the week though it's very unlikely if they decide to switch their countdown up 5 more songs to just 35 in the near future.

      Delete
    3. No, they'll probably just have a week with a ton of exits

      Delete
    4. I guess maybe you're right but okay.

      Delete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)