Monday, April 6, 2020

Week of April 4, 2020 - Harry Styles (8)

Harry Styles (8)

Oh boy, do we have a countdown for you. This countdown essentially just took all logic… and did the exact opposite. For some reason, we got a re-entry up at #44 which I am not happy about, our entrants overall are pretty bad, and Watermelon Sugar continuing the weirdest run ever on the countdown. Our Hit-Bound entrants/Voting Poll entrants are pretty good, so that’s great, but other than that, this is probably the weirdest and most unpredictable countdown I’ve ever seen. So without further ado, here are our three (two absolute) exits. (Hunh, this is actually the first time I’ve written my intro first. Weird.)

Songs We’re Saying Goodbye To
Rare - Selena Gomez (#35) [#17] {6 weeks}
Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles (#29) [#29] {3 weeks} [2ND TIME]
Demons - Alec Benjamin (#23) [#15] {8 weeks}

Last Week’s #1: Adore You - Harry Styles (7)

#45: Beautiful People - Ed Sheeran/Khalid (-3) [1 week at #1] {31 weeks}
#44: Memories - Maroon 5 (RE-ENTRY) [#10] {26 weeks}
#43: How Do You Sleep? - Sam Smith (+2) [#11] {31 weeks}
#42: 10,000 Hours - Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber (+2) [#9] {25 weeks}
#41: Lose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez (+2) [#3] {22 weeks}
#40: Bob Dylan - Fall Out Boy (-20) [#13] {13 weeks}
#39: Good As Hell - Lizzo (+1) [#3] {26 weeks}
#38: Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi (+1) [3 weeks at #1] {50 weeks}
#37: Supalonely - BENEE/Gus Dapperton (DEBUT) [2* weeks in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#36: Easier - 5 Seconds of Summer (+1) [3 weeks at #1] {45 weeks}
#35: Sunday Best - Surfaces (-1) [#34] {2 weeks}
#34: Moral of the Story - Ashe (+4) [#34] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#33: The Other Side - SZA/Justin Timberlake (-1) [#32] {2 weeks}
#32: Dance Monkey - Tones And I (-5) [#21] {23 weeks}
#31: Only Human - Jonas Brothers (-7) [1 week at #1] {27 weeks}
#30: Graveyard - Halsey (-) [#3] {29 weeks}
#29: South of the Border - Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B (-13) [#7] {16 weeks}
#28: death bed (coffee for your head) - Powfu/beabadoobee (+13) [#28] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#27: Intentions - Justin Bieber/Quavo (+1) [#27] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#26: the other girl - Kelsea Ballerini/Halsey (+10) [#26] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#25: Old Me - 5 Seconds of Summer (DEBUT) [6* weeks in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#24: Some Kind Of Disaster - All Time Low (+1) [#15] {8 weeks}
#23: Heartless - The Weeknd (-1) [#22] {9 weeks}
#22: Modern Loneliness - Lauv (+4) [#22] {6 weeks} *new peak*
#21: I Love Me - Demi Lovato (+12) [#21] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#20: me & ur ghost - blackbear (-1) [#19] {5 weeks}
#19: Maniac - Conan Gray (+12) [#19] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#18: Say So - Doja Cat (-4) [#14] {12 weeks}
#17: If the World Was Ending - JP Saxe/Julia Michaels (-) [#17] {7 weeks}
#16: ROXANNE - Arizona Zervas (-4) [#9] {18 weeks}
#15: everything i wanted - Billie Eilish (-4) [#9] {13 weeks}
#14: Stupid Love - Lady Gaga (+4) [#14] {5 weeks} *new peak*
#13: You should be sad - Halsey (-) [#11] {9 weeks}
#12: The Man - Taylor Swift (+3) [#12] {8 weeks} *new peak*
#11: No Judgement - Niall Horan (+10) [#11] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#10: My Oh My - Camila Cabello (-2) [#8] {12 weeks}
#9: Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi (-) [#7] {9 weeks}
#8: hot girl bummer - blackbear (-4) [#4] {12 weeks}
#7: Circles - Post Malone (+3) [2 weeks at #1] {27 weeks}
#6: Nice To Meet Ya - Niall Horan (+1) [8 weeks at #1] {25 weeks}
#5: Teeth - 5 Seconds of Summer (-2) [2 weeks at #1] {24 weeks}
#4: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd (+2) [#4] {7 weeks} *new peak*
#3: What A Man Gotta Do - Jonas Brothers (+2) [#3] {10 weeks}
#2: Don’t Start Now - Dua Lipa (-) [#2] {16 weeks}
#1: Adore You - Harry Styles (-) [8th week at #1] {17 weeks}


Last Year’s #1: Sucker - Jonas Brothers [2/13 weeks at #1]

Countdown Extra: To Die For - Sam Smith

So our first entrant, at #44, (which is the lowest entrant I’ve ever seen) Memories by Maroon 5 comes back for no apparent reason. I’m pretty sure I’ve made it pretty clear why I don’t like this anymore, and I think it’s pretty obvious as a whole as to why anybody doesn’t like this. And the fact that it’s back, even though it’ll probably only be on the countdown for like two more weeks, just makes me mad, because it’s taking up space. This can leave again please, and I really hope the re-entry doesn’t become a huge trend, because this is showing that even songs that are off the voting poll can come back. Which isn’t a great sign for the future.

Our first debut, at #37, is no doubt, the worst song on the countdown. It’s Supalonely by BENEE and Gus Dapperton, and I really hate this song. Like, I wouldn’t be surprised if this became my #1 worst song of the year. The only decent thing about this is the production I guess. Other than that, BENEE’s voice is heavily autotuned, to the point where she doesn’t sound good at all. Unfortunately, Gus uses even less autotune, because his voice is horrible. I really hope this doesn’t become a hit at all, even though I foresee it becoming another Say So. *1 week on Hit-Bound, 2 weeks on Voting Poll

Our only decent entrant this week comes from 5 Seconds of Summer, and it’s called Old Me. It’s okay, I guess. It doesn’t have much substance to it, and it can get pretty boring. It’s for sure not as good as some of 5SOS’ other music, but it’s still decent, I guess. Overall, it kind of feels like filler, but it’s much better than our other two entrants. *5 weeks in Hit-Bound, 6 weeks on Voting Poll

Best Entrant: Old Me - 5 Seconds of Summer

Biggest DROP!!!: Bob Dylan - Fall Out Boy (-20): There are definitely better Fall Out Boy songs, and this wasn’t quite a single, so I’m fine with it dropping.

Biggest Jump: death bed (coffee for your head) - Powfu/beabadoobee (+13): I’m starting to not like this one, so I’m not too happy that it’s jumping.

My Top 5 Picks
#5: The Other Side - SZA/Justin Timberlake
#4: Maniac - Conan Gray
#3: Intentions - Justin Bieber/Quavo
#2: Sunday Best - Surfaces
#1: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd

My Bottom 5 Picks
#5: Memories - Maroon 5
#4: Say So - Doja Cat
#3: everything i wanted - Billie Eilish
#2: Adore You - Harry Styles
#1: Supalonely - BENEE/Gus Dapperton

Top 20 Ranking

0 - Crap:
#20: Adore You - Harry Styles
#19: everything i wanted - Billie Eilish
#18: Say So - Doja Cat

1 - Bad:
NONE!

2 - Mediocre:
#17: Teeth - 5 Seconds of Summer

3 - Decent:
#16: No Judgement - Niall Horan
#15: My Oh My - Camila Cabello

4 - Good:
#14: Nice To Meet Ya - Niall Horan
#13: Don’t Start Now - Dua Lipa
#12: Circles - Post Malone
#11: What A Man Gotta Do - Jonas Brothers
#10: The Man - Taylor Swift
#9: Stupid Love - Lady Gaga
#8: me & ur ghost - blackbear

5 - Great:
#7: You should be sad - Halsey
#6: hot girl bummer - blackbear
#5: ROXANNE - Arizona Zervas
#4: If the World Was Ending - JP Saxe/Julia Michaels
#3: Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi
#2: Maniac - Conan Gray

Bonus: 6 - Best Song on the Countdown:
#1: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd

Overall Score: 72/100 = 72%

5 Oldest Songs
#5: Only Human - Jonas Brothers & Circles - Post Malone {27 weeks}
#4: Graveyard - Halsey {29 weeks}
#3: Beautiful People - Ed Sheeran/Khalid & How Do You Sleep? - Sam Smith {31 weeks}
#2: Easier - 5 Seconds of Summer {45 weeks}
#1: Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi {50 weeks}

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Dancing Without Music - BRDGS

My Favourite Song Last Year: Bad Liar - Imagine Dragons

My Least Favourite Song Last Year: 7 rings - Ariana Grande

Hit-Bound
Falling - Trevor Daniel [2; 2nd time]
Small Talk - Niall Horan [3*]
SUGAR - BROCKHAMPTON [5]
Break My Heart - Dua Lipa [1]
RITMO - Black Eyed Peas/J Balvin [5]
P.S. I Hope You’re Happy - The Chainsmokers/blink-182 [4]
Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles [1; 3rd time]
YOU CAN’T HOLD MY HEART - Monsta X [4]
In Your Eyes - The Weeknd [3*]
To Die For - Sam Smith [8]
Know Your Worth - Khalid/Disclosure [8]
Bad Child - Tones And I [3*]
Oh My God - Alec Benjamin [7*]
Nice to Meet Ya - Meghan Trainor/Nicki Minaj [9]
17 - Pink Sweat$ [4]

Also Available For Vote
Ride It - Regard [1]
Toosie Slide - Drake [1]
Lay Your Head On Me - Major Lazer/Marcus Mumford [1]

We got four kind-of Hit-Bound debuts, and five Hit-Bound entrants. Kicking it off with another Dua Lipa song from her album which was released early, called Future Nostalgia, replacing Physical, it’s Break My Heart. And DANG this song is groovy. It’s probably my favourite single so far, and it’s really good in almost every way. The production is absolutely amazing, and she sounds really good in this. Love to see this debut soon.

Next up… Watermelon Sugar. Again. Because for some reason, Hits 1 just refuses to give up on this song. This is its third time on Hit-Bound, and it can please leave now. This is the weirdest thing to ever happen on Hits 1, and I wish it would stop. Although I do still like the song, it’s already lost all its traction, and it’s time it should be given up. You guys know my opinion on it, but it's getting annoying, so it's going in pink, thus becoming the second song to be in pink and in Hit-Bound, after maybe, i'm afraid by lovelytheband.

Our first song only available for vote is Ride It by Regard. Apparently, this was sampled from a song of the same name, by Jay Sean, I think? (I hope that’s right) And this isn’t great. The production is okay I guess, but the vocals are pitched weirdly, and they always cut into each other. Like, the words are way too rushed to understand what he’s saying. Other than that, it’s fine, I guess. But it’s a little odd.

This is probably the first time Hits 1 has picked up on a Drake song right away, but I’m kind of happy, because Toosie Slide is pretty good. I wish they’d pick up on The Box, but this is fine. I’m not quite sure what “toosie” means, but whatever. Drake actually doesn’t sound bad here, and the chorus is actually pretty catchy. So yeah, I’d be fine if this debuted next week, which I think it will.

Next up, a song heard first on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, through a Skype (?) call. (watch it if you haven’t) This song is called Lay Your Head On Me by Major Lazer and Marcus Mumford, who is the lead singer of Mumford & Sons. This song’s pretty good. It’s not quite what I expected production-wise, but it’s still solid and I like it quite a bit. Good song, hope it debuts.

Best Entrant: Oh boy. Um, Break My Heart - Dua Lipa, I guess. That’s really close.

Hit-Bound Ranking

0 - Crap:
#18: Falling - Trevor Daniel

1 - Bad:
#17: Ride It - Regard

2 - Mediocre:
#16: Oh My God - Alec Benjamin
#15: Nice to Meet Ya - Meghan Trainor/Nicki Minaj

3 - Decent:
#14: Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles
#13: YOU CAN’T HOLD MY HEART - Monsta X

4 - Good:
#12: Small Talk - Niall Horan
#11: 17 - Pink Sweat$
#10: P.S. I Hope You’re Happy - The Chainsmokers/blink-182
#9: SUGAR - BROCKHAMPTON
#8: Know Your Worth - Khalid/Disclosure

5 - Great:
#7: Bad Child - Tones And I
#6: To Die For - Sam Smith
#5: Toosie Slide - Drake
#4: Lay Your Head On Me - Major Lazer/Marcus Mumford
#3: Break My Heart - Dua Lipa
#2: RITMO - Black Eyed Peas/J Balvin
#1: In Your Eyes - The Weeknd

Overall Score: 66/90 = 73%

Supa-blurb-y

We lost three songs, Rare, Watermelon Sugar and Demons. Rare was really boring, and way too minimalistic. I already talked about Watermelon Sugar, and Demons was also just extremely boring.

Our gains this week are as followed: the other girl, I Love Me, Maniac and No Judgement. I really like the other girl and Maniac, so I’m very happy they’re jumping. I like I Love Me, so that’s good, and No Judgement’s okay, but I didn’t expect it to hit #11.

Our losses this week are as followed: Dance Monkey, Only Human and South of the Border. I like Dance Monkey a lot, but it’ll probably jump back up next week. Only Human was getting old, so I’m happy it’s jumping, and South of the Border left too soon in my opinion.

Okay, for some reason, the two debuts from last week that are actually getting traction, Sunday Best and The Other Side, both dropped a spot. Why? Hits 1 logic.

Modern Loneliness is getting close to the top 20, and I’d love for that to happen.

ROXANNE is dropping, and I’m sad.

I'm not liking My Oh My that much anymore.

Even though Blinding Lights is in the top 5, it’s still not #1. So I’m not quite satisfied.

Our #1 though, is still Adore You, which just absolutely needs to leave right now.

How Hits 1 Songs Are Doing on the Hot 100
#1: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
#3: Don’t Start Now - Dua Lipa
#4: Heartless - The Weeknd
#5: Circles - Post Malone
#7: Adore You - Harry Styles
#8: Intentions - Justin Bieber/Quavo
#9: Say So - Doja Cat
#10: ROXANNE - Arizona Zervas
#11: Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi
#12: everything i wanted - Billie Eilish
#13: hot girl bummer - blackbear
#14: Memories - Maroon 5
#15: Dance Monkey - Tones And I
#16: In Your Eyes - The Weeknd
#18: My Oh My - Camila Cabello/DaBaby
#19: 10,000 Hours - Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber
#26: RITMO - Black Eyed Peas/J Balvin
#27: Stupid Love - Lady Gaga
#29: Falling - Trevor Daniel
#33: You should be sad - Halsey
#47: Lose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez
#48: I Love Me - Demi Lovato
#59: death bed (coffee for your head) - Powfu/beabadoobee
#62: Sunday Best - Surfaces
#71: Supalonely - BENEE/Gus Dapperton
#72: What A Man Gotta Do - Jonas Brothers
#77: Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi
#79: The Other Side - SZA/Justin Timberlake
#82: Know Your Worth - Khalid/Disclosure
#83: Yummy - Justin Bieber
#84: To Die For - Sam Smith
#95: the other girl - Kelsea Ballerini/Halsey

Top 10 on the Hunger Games Countdown
#10: The Other Side - SZA/Justin Timberlake
#9: Old Me - 5 Seconds of Summer
#8: Cuz I Love You - Lizzo
#7: Lights Up - Harry Styles
#6: Sucker - Jonas Brothers
#5: frick, i’m lonely - Lauv/Anne-Marie
#4: 10,000 Hours - Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber
#3: Yummy - Justin Bieber
#2: I Love Me - Demi Lovato
#1: What A Man Gotta Do - Jonas Brothers

Kwaheri, everybody! See you all very very soon!

83 comments:

  1. First

    And The Weeknd was officially voted as the artist I'm ranking for 30K Pageviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you totally DISS Bob Dylan and Demons???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, I can see you've finally realized that CFYH deserves to be in red.

      Delete
    2. Disagreed
      Cfyh is amazing

      Delete
    3. Agreed with SuperTacocat it is boring

      Delete
    4. It's extremely boring. I just can't give it a blue ranking because I fall asleep listening to it.

      Delete
    5. Well, I've fallen asleep listening to the Last of The Real Ones a couple times, and yet I still like it a lot.

      Delete
  3. Predictions:

    Out:
    Memories (PLEASE LEAVE AGAIN!!!)
    How Do You Sleep?
    10,000 Hours
    coffee for your head
    Bob Dylan
    DANCE MONKEY
    Only Human
    Beautiful People
    Someone You Loved

    In:
    Watermelon Sugar (2ND RE-ENTRY)
    Falling (RE-ENTRY)
    Break My Heart
    Toosie Slide
    Nice to Meet Ya
    To Die For
    Know Your Worth
    In Your Eyes
    Oh My God

    Biggest Drops: Nice to Meet Ya and Teeth (-37)

    Biggest Jumps: Supalonely and Old Me (+10)

    #1: Don’t Start Now

    HitBound entrants:
    Lay Your Head on Me
    Ride it.

    HitBound exits (but still on voting poll):
    BAD CHILD
    Small Talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My predictions may change as soon as possible.

      Delete
    2. My predictions
      Out
      How do you sleep
      Beautiful people
      Memories
      Lose you to love me
      Someone you loved
      Debuts
      Nice to meet ya
      To die for
      Oh my God
      Know your worth
      Break my heart
      Hit bound debuts
      Lay your head on me
      Toosie slide
      Ride it
      Underdog
      The box
      Biggest jump
      The man
      Biggest drop
      Teeth
      Number 1
      The man up 12
      Number 45
      10,000 hours

      Delete
    3. Why should Bob Dylan and Dance Monkey leave?

      Delete
    4. Toosie Slide is not debuting HitBound, it is debuting the countdown already bc Hits 1 just aired Toosie Slide like 5 times. And DANCE MONKEY and Bob Dylan will leave bc Hits 1 is not airing DANCE MONKEY and Bob Dylan that much only once. And Memories will leave again this week. And that's the story get your facts straight 13Bubby.

      Delete
    5. Oops I will not say get your facts straight bc I am here before SuperTacocat says Chase that is not nice.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. #teambenee
    #teamashe
    #teamvicetone
    #teamtonyigy
    #teamnodojacat
    #teammegantheestallion
    #teamnoharrystyles
    #teamnodualipa
    #teamnocamilacabello
    #teamtopic

    ReplyDelete
  5. #teamsupertacocat
    #teamwaffle
    #teambeluga
    #teamnoswearing
    #teamnocoronavirus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about BB06, Music, 13Bubby, and BK2001?

      Delete
    2. He doesn't usually comment on the main posts...
      He mostly comments on "guess the word sung at the two minute mark " post.

      Delete
  6. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1:
    Breaking Me - Topic/A7S



    Beluga I want you to listen to this song it is great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is another recommendation for Hits 1:

    UGH! - BTS

    Please hear this song Beluga, it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is more Hits 1 recommendations that Beluga likes or dislikes or hasn't heard yet:
    Astronomia - Vicetone & Tony Igy
    The Take - Tory Lanez/Chris Brown
    Ohmy god - (G)I-DLE
    Physical - Dua Lipa (As a re-entry)
    Wish You Were Sober - Conan Gray
    Roses (Imanbek Remix) - SAINt JHN
    Make you Mine - PUBLIC (As a re-entry)
    The Bones - Maren Morris

    ReplyDelete
  9. New weekly post starts this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not gonna tell you until this weekend!

      Delete
    2. I have one question
      Will it replace hunger games countdown?

      Delete
    3. Hunger Games Countdown is safe, but idk about Callout Scores, since it's getting less and less popular.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, Callout Scores is just a source for commenting about irrelevant stuff.

      Delete
  10. #1 Hits 1 Recommendations (on voting poll) Part 1:
    Drown - Martin Garrix & Clinton Kane
    Lonely - Joel Corry
    Physical - Dua Lipa (As a re-entry)
    ily (i love you baby) - surf mesa/Emilee
    Breaking Me - Topic/A7S
    Lose Control - MEDUZA/Becky Hill/GOODBOYS
    Astronomia - Vicetone & Tony Igy
    The Take - Tory Lanez/Chris Brown
    100 Ways - Jackson Wang
    Oh my god (English Version) - (G)I-DLE
    UGH! - RM/SUGA/j-hope (BTS)
    Magic in the Hamptons - Social House/Lil Yachty
    Something New - Wiz Khalifa/Ty$
    Monsters - All Time Low/blackbear
    Worry About Me - Ellie Goulding/blackbear
    Kings & Queens - Ava Max
    Wish You Were Sober - Conan Gray
    Roses (Imanbek Remix) - SAINt JHN
    The Bones - Maren Morris
    Glitter - BENEE
    Better Off Without You - Becky Hill/Shift K3Y
    Trust - Buju Banton/Tory Lanez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 Hits 1 Recommendations (on voting poll) Part 2:
      Savage - Megan Thee Stallion
      Boss - Doja Cat
      stupid - Tate McRae
      After Hours - The Weeknd
      Bruises - Lewis Capaldi
      ON - BTS/SIA
      I’ll Wait - KYGO/Sasha Sloan

      Delete
    2. Yes:
      Physical
      Monsters
      Kings & Queens
      The Bones
      stupid
      Bruises
      I'll Wait

      No:
      Worry About Me
      Roses
      Glitter
      After Hours
      ON

      Delete
    3. No:
      Adore You

      I don't even care if it's not on there. I just can't stress it enough.

      Delete
  11. My Totally Accurate Prediction:

    Out:
    Beautiful People
    Lose You To Love Me
    Bob Dylan

    In:
    Know Your Worth
    To Die For
    In Your Eyes

    Biggest DROP!!!:
    Teeth

    Biggest Jump:
    Supalonely

    #5: No Judgement
    #4: hot girl bummer
    #3: What A Man Gotta Do
    #2: Don't Start Now
    #1: Blinding Lights

    Hit-Bound Entrants:
    Ride It
    Toosie Slide
    Lay Your Head On Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOPS! Did I forget about Adore You? That's probably because it's IRRELEVANT!!!

      Delete
    2. My fixed predicions
      Out
      Lytlm
      Memories
      Syl
      Bp
      Hdys
      In
      OMG
      Ntmy
      Kyw
      Tdf
      RITMO
      hit bound debuts
      Lyhom
      Ts
      Ri
      Tb
      Underdog
      Biggest jump
      Tos
      Biggest drop
      Teeth



      Delete
    3. Beluga and 13Bubby first of all Toosie Slide has played Hits 1 like several times so it will debut the countdown instead of HitBound. And disagreed with SuperTacocat, Bob Dylan should leave so will Memories. And Adore You should leave the number one spot and btw NTMY will also have the biggest drop joining teeth.

      Delete
    4. Plus Break My Heart will also be a debut

      Delete
  12. My local radio station just announced You should be sad, then played Adore You, and now I want to rip my eyes out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I HATE ADORE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adore You is #6 on the charts. Has the world lost their minds? This isn't right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably going insane from quarantine at home

      Delete
    2. No, only the radio has.

      Seriously that’s pretty much the only reason it’s “popular”

      Delete
  15. #LETBLINDINGLIGHTSDETHRONEADOREYOUNOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DISAGREED BELUGA, LETS GET BLINDING LIGHTS OUT OF THE TOP 10!!! And let’s get Before You Go at number one so this way it will dethrone Adore You.

      Delete
    2. OK CHASE, BUT WHY DO YOU TYPE LIKE THIS!!!

      Delete
    3. Not sure waffle please stop yelling at me I sometimes agree and disagree with Beluga

      Delete
    4. #teamwaffle
      #teamnoyellingandcursing
      #teamsupertacocat
      #teambeluga
      #teamnospamming

      Delete
  16. Sorry about all that. I just don't like Adore You.

    ReplyDelete
  17. #teamdontstartnow
    #teamblindinglights
    #teamnoadoreyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #teamnoadoreyou
      #teamnoblindinglights
      #teamwhatamangottado
      #teamnojudgement
      #teamnoteeth
      #teamnonicetomeetya
      #teammoralofthestory
      #teamsupalonely

      Delete
  18. If Adore You is #1 again, I'm out.

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)