Wednesday, April 1, 2020

So I've changed opinions a lot since last week...

Guys... I don't think I like Blinding Lights anymore.




I listened to it for legit an hour straight, and I don't really enjoy it that much anymore. I mean, it's fun and all, but... it's way too catchy and annoying. Honestly, I think Heartless is much better at this point.



Also, I think I'm starting to finally get the appeal of Adore You. It's such a nice, sweet ballad, and Harry honestly doesn't sound that bad. If I'm being brutally honest right now, I wouldn't mind seeing it get a few more weeks at #1. It's kind of a weird feeling, for my two extreme ends of songs to swap opinions. But alas, it had to happen sometime.

#teamnoblindinglights
#teamheartless
#teamadoreyou
#teammemories
#teamfalling
#teamcuziloveyou
#teamrare
#teamsayso
#teameverythingiwanted
#teamnosundaybest
#teamnointentions
#teamnosomekindofdisaster
#teamnobeforeyougo
#teamnoimaginedragons











Okay, if you're a little confused right now, there's a good reason for this. Just check what day it is.





















































APRIL FOOLS!!!

(Heehee, I'm so funny)

DISCLAIMER: EVERYTHING SAID IN THIS POST WAS FOR COMICAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAID LITERALLY.

Also, there's gonna be a pretty cool real post coming maybe tomorrow.

34 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Also, we're about to hit 30K pageviews! Let's go, fam! Beluga Squad 4 Life!

      Delete
    2. But still, what happened to ranking every song by FOB for the 10,000 pageviews???

      Delete
    3. Ah right.... that....

      Delete
    4. I was kind of hoping I could just drop that silently, but I may have to deliver anyways. So this time, I'm setting a date for myself. FOB drops on April 10, Post Malone on April 30, and we'll vote for the third artist.

      Delete
    5. Ok....



      (me, reminds myself to vote for Twenty One Pilots)

      Delete
  2. Hey guys, I've changed opinions too.
    #teamnosomebodythatiusedtoknow


























































    JK!!!! APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But, seriously, is the really cool post coming maybe tomorrow-is that just another prank for april fools? (btw i pulled the toothpaste and oreos prank today)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I started working on it yesterday. Also, DANG you were fast! Do you get notifications?

      Delete
    2. No i just randomly check the blog often throughout the day, and every so often I happen to notice new comments and posts like five minutes after they were posted.

      Delete
  4. Are you guys Hits 1 Hit-Makers? I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the music survey part, I actually said I hated Adore You and was tired of it, because I need Don't Start Now or even Blinding Lights to hit #1, or I shall go insane.

      Delete
  5. You had me there for a second. ��
    But then I remembered what day it was and knew it couldn't be true. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #1 recommendation for Hits 1
    Tones and I song
    April fool's
    I don't like tones and I
    #teamnotonesandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, here's a few songs that I checked out recently! Not necessarily recommendations for Hits 1, but just songs that I like that I just heard today.

    Wildflower - 5 Seconds of Summer
    Like It Is - Kygo/Zara Larsson/Tyga
    Break My Heart - Dua Lipa
    Intentions (Acoustic) - Justin Bieber
    Dancing Without Music - BRDGS (Very good!!!)
    Black And White - Niall Horan
    Didn't I - OneRepublic
    Don't Slack - Anderson .Paak/Justin Timberlake
    Party With My Friends - MKTO
    Kings & Queens - Ava Max
    The Book of You & I - Alec Benjamin (Actually good!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We officially have a third Beluga Baby!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my other account, I couldn't not be following your blog across all my accounts.

      Delete
    2. Wait. So you're two of the three followers? Ok then

      Delete
    3. The icon with the cat and the 3D rainbow. I'm not sure who the emoji icon is.

      Delete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)