Sunday, March 29, 2020

Week of March 28, 2020 - Harry Styles (7)

Harry Styles (7)

Despite having six entries this week, it was a fairly boring week. So just check out which of your favourite songs left this week! Although, two interesting things did happen this week. We got our first re-entry of the year, and the first one week tenure of the year.

Songs We’re Saying Goodbye To
Make You Mine - PUBLIC (#43) [#17] {37 weeks}
Don’t Let It Break Your Heart - Louis Tomlinson (#39) [#39] {1 week}
Memories - Maroon 5 (#38) [#10] {25 weeks}
Falling - Trevor Daniel (#36) [#36] {3 weeks}
Cuz I Love You - Lizzo (#34) [#29] {8 weeks}
Take What You Want - Post Malone/Ozzy Osbourne/Travis Scott (#29) [#29] {3 weeks}

Last Week’s #1: Adore You - Harry Styles (6)

#45: How Do You Sleep? - Sam Smith (-) [#11] {30 weeks}
#44: 10,000 Hours - Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber (-3) [#9] {24 weeks}
#43: Lose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez (+1) [#3] {21 weeks}
#42: Beautiful People - Ed Sheeran/Khalid (-2) [1 week at #1] {30 weeks}
#41: death bed (coffee for your head) - Powfu/beabadoobee (DEBUT) [2 weeks in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#40: Good As Hell - Lizzo (+2) [#3] {25 weeks}
#39: Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi (-4) [3 weeks at #1] {49 weeks}
#38: Moral of the Story - Ashe (DEBUT) [2 weeks in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#37: Easier - 5 Seconds of Summer (-5) [3 weeks at #1] {44 weeks}
#36: the other girl - Kelsea Ballerini/Halsey (DEBUT) [1* week in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#35: Rare - Selena Gomez (-7) [#17] {6 weeks}
#34: Sunday Best - Surfaces (DEBUT) [4* weeks in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#33: I Love Me - Demi Lovato (-) [#33] {3 weeks}
#32: The Other Side - SZA/Justin Timberlake (DEBUT) [4* weeks in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#31: Maniac - Conan Gray (+6) [#31] {3 weeks} *new peak*
#30: Graveyard - Halsey (+1) [#3] {28 weeks}
#29: Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles (RE-ENTRY) [#29] {3 weeks} *new peak*
#28: Intentions - Justin Bieber/Quavo (+2) [#28] {3 weeks} *new peak*
#27: Dance Monkey - Tones And I (-3) [#21] {22 weeks}
#26: Modern Loneliness - Lauv (+1) [#26] {5 weeks} *new peak*
#25: Some Kind Of Disaster - All Time Low (-2) [#15] {7 weeks}
#24: Only Human - Jonas Brothers (-2) [1 week at #1] {26 weeks}
#23: Demons - Alec Benjamin (-4) [#15] {8 weeks}
#22: Heartless - The Weeknd (+4) [#22] {8 weeks} *new peak*
#21: No Judgement - Niall Horan (+4) [#21] {3 weeks} *new peak*
#20: Bob Dylan - Fall Out Boy (-7) [#13] {12 weeks}
#19: me & ur ghost - blackbear (+2) [#19] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#18: Stupid Love - Lady Gaga (+2) [#18] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#17: If the World Was Ending - JP Saxe/Julia Michaels (-) [#17] {6 weeks}
#16: South of the Border - Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B (+2) [#7] {15 weeks}
#15: The Man - Taylor Swift (-) [#15] {7 weeks}
#14: Say So - Doja Cat (+2) [#14] {11 weeks}
#13: You should be sad - Halsey (-1) [#11] {8 weeks}
#12: ROXANNE - Arizona Zervas (-3) [#9] {17 weeks}
#11: everything i wanted - Billie Eilish (-1) [#9] {12 weeks}
#10: Circles - Post Malone (-3) [2 weeks at #1] {26 weeks}
#9: Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi (-1) [#7] {8 weeks}
#8: My Oh My - Camila Cabello (+6) [#8] {11 weeks} *new peak*
#7: Nice To Meet Ya - Niall Horan (-1) [8 weeks at #1] {24 weeks}
#6: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd (+5) [#6] {6 weeks} *new peak*
#5: What A Man Gotta Do - Jonas Brothers (-1) [#3] {9 weeks}
#4: hot girl bummer - blackbear (+1) [#4] {11 weeks} *new peak*
#3: Teeth - 5 Seconds of Summer (-) [2 weeks at #1] {23 weeks}
#2: Don’t Start Now - Dua Lipa (-) [#2] {15 weeks}
#1: Adore You - Harry Styles (-) [7th week at #1] {16 weeks}

Last Year’s #1: Sucker - Jonas Brothers [1/13 weeks at #1]


Countdown Extra: Know Your Worth - Khalid/Disclosure

Kicking it off with our first debut, we have death bed by Powfu and beabadoobee. I’m really conflicted on this one. I don’t mind Powfu’s rapping and everything, the song’s catchy enough, but beabadoobee’s TWO LINES that run throughout the ENTIRE SONG are really really annoying. So yeah, I’m not sure about this one.

Next up we have a better debut by the name of Moral of the Story by Ashe. This girl gives off almost a Billie Eilish vibe, except that she’s a bit louder which is very nice actually. The song’s pretty catchy too, and I love the chorus here. Easily one of the best debuts this week.

At #36, spending only one week on the voting poll, we have the other girl by Kelsea Ballerini and Halsey. This song is actually a lot better than I thought it would be. Both Kelsea and Halsey’s voices actually go really well together, although at times it does feel like Halsey is way more produced than Kelsea. This song is very very catchy though. Will this do well? Yeah, it’ll probably hit #1, and I’ll be fine with that.

Two spots up from that, we have Sunday Best by Surfaces. Honestly, I did a full 181 on this song. I used to hate it, but this song is way too catchy and fun to hate. Although I don’t love his voice, it’s kind of grown on me like Tones And I’s did, and has become a lot more tolerable. The chorus is really good, and the lyrics are extremely feel-good. I love this song.

From Trolls: World Tour, (which is apparently coming out on digital instead of theatres because you know why), we get The Other Side by SZA and Justin Timberlake. Will this be as big as CAN’T STOP THE FEELING!? No, I don’t think so, but that’s okay. I like that they didn’t go for the incredibly pop-ish thing again, and went for a more groovy R&B vibe. Which I appreciate a lot. Both artists do really well here, and I like how SZA is credited first. I’d be fine if this did well.

And having a super-weird run, that I think might start happening more often because Falling is on Hit-Bound again, we have Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles returning for its third non-consecutive week. I’m not sure this’ll do well though. I have a feeling it’s gonna have a similar run to Take What You Want, as it’s already lost all traction. But that being said, I’m glad it’s racking up some points for the 2020 Ultimate Rank, and I’m glad to see it back here. For the review, you guys know I like it. It’s got some really great production, and Harry does a much better job vocally here than Adore You, which needs to leave #1 right now.

Best Entrant: Sunday Best - Surfaces

Biggest DROP!!!: Rare - Selena Gomez & Bob Dylan - Fall Out Boy (-7): Meh to both of these songs. I never really liked Rare, and I never really cared about Bob Dylan. There are definitely some better FOB songs.

Biggest Jump: Maniac - Conan Gray & My Oh My - Camila Cabello (+6): I love Maniac, and I’d love to see it be a hit, but I honestly don’t care that much about My Oh My, and I don't get why people love it so much.

My Top 5 Picks
#5: Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi
#4: Some Kind Of Disaster - All Time Low
#3: Intentions - Justin Bieber/Quavo
#2: Sunday Best - Surfaces
#1: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd

My Bottom 5 Picks
#5: Heartless - The Weeknd
#4: Rare - Selena Gomez
#3: Say So - Doja Cat
#2: everything i wanted - Billie Eilish
#1: Adore You - Harry Styles

Top 20 Ranking

0 - Crap:
#20: Adore You - Harry Styles (-5 points for being #1)
#19: everything i wanted - Billie Eilish
#18: Say So - Doja Cat

1 - Bad:
NONE!

2 - Mediocre:
#17: Teeth - 5 Seconds of Summer

3 - Decent:
#16: Bob Dylan - Fall Out Boy

4 - Good:
#15: My Oh My - Camila Cabello
#14: South of the Border - Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B
#13: Nice To Meet Ya - Niall Horan
#12: Don’t Start Now - Dua Lipa
#11: Circles - Post Malone
#10: Stupid Love - Lady Gaga
#9: The Man - Taylor Swift
#8: me & ur ghost - blackbear

5 - Great:
#7: What A Man Gotta Do - Jonas Brothers
#6: hot girl bummer - blackbear
#5: You should be sad - Halsey
#4: ROXANNE - Arizona Zervas
#3: If the World Was Ending - JP Saxe/Julia Michaels
#2: Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi

Bonus: 6 - Best Song on the Countdown:
#1: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd

Overall Score: 68/100 = 68%

5 Oldest Songs
#5: Only Human - Jonas Brothers & Circles - Post Malone {26 weeks}
#4: Graveyard - Halsey {28 weeks}
#3: How Do You Sleep? - Sam Smith & Beautiful People - Ed Sheeran/Khalid {30 weeks}
#2: Easier - 5 Seconds of Summer {44 weeks}
#1: Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi {49 weeks}

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: The Box - Roddy Ricch

My Favourite Song Last Year: Sucker - Jonas Brothers

My Least Favourite Song Last Year: Harry - Kelsy Karter

Hit-Bound
17 - Pink Sweat$ [3]
Supalonely - BENEE/Gus Dapperton [2*]
RITMO - Black Eyed Peas/J Balvin [4]
Know Your Worth - Khalid/Disclosure [7]
Nice to Meet Ya - Meghan Trainor/Nicki Minaj [8]
Old Me - 5 Seconds of Summer [6*]
Small Talk - Niall Horan [2*]
SUGAR - BROCKHAMPTON [4]
To Die For - Sam Smith [7]
In Your Eyes - The Weeknd [2*]
Bad Child - Tones And I [2*]
Oh My God - Alec Benjamin [6*]
P.S. I Hope You’re Happy - The Chainsmokers/blink-182 [3]
Falling - Trevor Daniel [1; 2nd time]
YOU CAN’T HOLD MY HEART - Monsta X [3]

Also Available For Vote
Physical - Dua Lipa [8**]

Our only entrant on Hit-Bound/the Voting Poll this week is Falling by Trevor Daniel. In case you were wondering, yes, this was previously on the countdown, and yes, you read it as an exit this week. I guess it’s not done yet. Which is a shame, because I don’t really like this song. I don’t like his voice, but other than that I guess it’s okay. But yeah, this isn’t for me, although it’ll probably re-enter next week.

Hit-Bound Ranking

0 - Crap:
#16: Supalonely - BENEE/Gus Dapperton
#15: Falling - Trevor Daniel

1 - Bad:
NONE!

2 - Mediocre:
#14: Oh My God - Alec Benjamin

3 - Decent:
#13: Old Me - 5 Seconds of Summer
#12: Nice to Meet Ya - Meghan Trainor/Nicki Minaj

4 - Good:
#11: YOU CAN’T HOLD MY HEART - Monsta X
#10: Physical - Dua Lipa
#9: P.S. I Hope You’re Happy - The Chainsmokers/blink-182
#8: Know Your Worth - Khalid/Disclosure
#7: Small Talk - Niall Horan
#6: SUGAR - BROCKHAMPTON
#5: 17 - Pink Sweat$

5 - Great:
#4: Bad Child - Tones And I
#3: To Die For - Sam Smith
#2: RITMO - Black Eyed Peas/J Balvin
#1: In Your Eyes - The Weeknd

Overall Score: 56/80 = 70%

Moral of the Blurb-y

We lost six songs this week, which is actually a lot compared to the usual three or four. We lost as follows: Make You Mine, Don’t Let It Break Your Heart, Memories, Falling, Cuz I Love You and Take What You Want. For both DLIBYH and TWYW, they both didn’t last very long (the former only lasting one week) and I really liked both of them. Although DLIBYH is still on the voting poll, I can’t see it lasting very long there. Make You Mine was about five years old, so goodbye (although it was pretty good and has a decent shot at making my top 45 songs of 2020) Memories was really starting to get on my nerves, to the point where if it did last another week, it for sure would’ve been in orange. Cuz I Love You was just not great, so good riddance, and Falling I’ve already talked about, as it’s up for re-entry (which might be a common theme this year)

Our losses this week consisted of Easier, and that’s it. Despite it being very old and me being happy it’s going, there are definitely some other old songs that also deserve to be losses, such as Only Human and Teeth.

Our only gain this week is Blinding Lights. YAY!!! We’re in the top 6, and checking out that top 5 right there. If this could PLEASE hit #1 soon, that would be much appreciated!

Dance Monkey needs to pick whether it wants to be a hit or not. It can’t just be jamming in the 30-21 range. Although I mean… that is decent points, so y’know what, I’m fine with it.

Demons dropped out of the top 20 this week and I’m happy about that. Hits 1 needs to stop picking up these mediocre Alec Benjamin songs.

me & ur ghost is in the top 20 now I guess. It’s pretty good, but I don’t really see it being a huge hit.

I’ve kind of lost interest in Stupid Love, and if you ask me, I don’t think this is gonna be a hit at all.

How Hits 1 Songs Are Doing on the Hot 100
#2: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
#3: Don’t Start Now - Dua Lipa
#5: Circles - Post Malone
#6: ROXANNE - Arizona Zervas
#7: Adore You - Harry Styles
#8: Intentions - Justin Bieber/Quavo
#9: Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi
#10: everything i wanted - Billie Eilish
#11: hot girl bummer - blackbear
#12: Memories - Maroon 5
#14: Say So - Doja Cat
#15: Dance Monkey - Tones And I
#16: Heartless - The Weeknd
#18: My Oh My - Camila Cabello/DaBaby
#22: 10,000 Hours - Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber
#25: Stupid Love - Lady Gaga
#29: Falling - Trevor Daniel
#30: RITMO - Black Eyed Peas/J Balvin
#31: Lose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez
#34: You should be sad - Halsey
#43: I Love Me - Demi Lovato
#44: Good As Hell - Lizzo
#63: What A Man Gotta Do - Jonas Brothers
#71: death bed (coffee for your head) - Powfu/beabadoobee
#74: Sunday Best - Surfaces
#77: The Other Side - SZA/Justin Timberlake
#78: Yummy - Justin Bieber
#84: To Die For - Sam Smith
#88: Supalonely - BENEE/Gus Dapperton
#93: Know Your Worth - Khalid/Disclosure
#97: Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi

Top 10 on the Hunger Games Countdown
#10: Put A Little Love On Me - Niall Horan
#9: Dream Boy - Waterparks
#8: Rare - Selena Gomez
#7: death bed (coffee for your head) - Powfu/beabadoobee
#6: Hold Me While You Wait - Lewis Capaldi
#5: Kill My Mind - Louis Tomlinson
#4: Know Your Worth - Khalid/Disclosure
#3: Living Proof - Camila Cabello
#2: Memories - Maroon 5
#1: Teeth - 5 Seconds of Summer

87 comments:

  1. Only Human by the Jonas Brothers is officially the sixth song to be locked in for the year-end list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First



    The Last of the Real Ones is easily the best FOB song ever made.
    Also, I just updated my ultimate rank on Crownnote! You don't have to, but I recommend that you go check it out on https://crownnote.com/users/supertacocat0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frick, I'm not first. Second, then.

      Delete
    2. My favorite FOB song is my songs know what you did in the dark ( light em up)

      Delete
    3. My favorite FOB song is Centuries

      Delete
  3. First, the other girl is the best song on the countdown I think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When there's like 5 people commenting simultaneously
      Me; *doesn't know whether or not to put 'first' at the top of my comment*

      Delete
    2. 13Bubby you are not first you are third I believe

      Delete
    3. I said first AFTER Beluga

      Delete
    4. Beluga 1st
      Me 2nd
      Taco cat 3rd

      Delete
    5. Wrong

      Beluga 1st
      SuperTacocat 2nd
      you 3rd
      me 4th

      Delete
  4. #1 recommendations for hits 1 part 1
    Underdog Alicia Keys
    Only the young taylor swift
    Feel me Selena Gomez
    Future nostalgia dua lipa
    Kings and queens ava max
    React the pussycat dolls
    Cruel summer taylor swift


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's more
      Dont slack trolls
      Today and tomorrow grace vanderwaal
      Let me get me Selena Gomez
      Highest in the room remix travis scott
      Good things fall apart ILLEMUIM jon bellon
      Birthday anne marie


      Delete
  5. #1 recommendations for hits 1 part 1
    Lovesick - Trevor Daniel
    Break My Heart - Dua Lipa
    Underdog - Alicia Keys
    Lose Control - MEDUZA/Becky Hill/GOODBOYS
    NEVER SEEN THE RAIN - TONES AND I
    Kings & Queens - Ava Max
    Break Up Song - Little Mix
    COFFIN - Jessie Reyez/EMINÆŽM
    Godzilla - EMINÆŽM/Juice WRLD
    Boss - Doja Cat
    Like That - Doja Cat/Gucci Mane
    Wish You Were Sober - Conan Gray
    Falling - Harry Styles
    CITY OF ANGELS - 24Kgoldn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 recommendations for hits 1 part 2
      Glitter - BENEE
      Bruises - Lewis Capaldi
      Black and White - Niall Horan
      Life is Good - Future/Drake
      Savage - Megan thee Stallion
      The Box - Roddy Ricch
      Ride it. - DJ REGARD
      Worry About Me - Ellie Goulding/blackbear
      Wildflower - 5SOS

      Delete
    2. #1 recommendations for hits 1 part 3
      BELIEVE IT - PARTYNEXTDOOR & Rihanna
      Time - Childish Gambino/Ariana Grande
      BANG! - AJR
      Spring Break - AJ Mitchell/Rich the Kid
      The Bones - Maren Morris
      Something New - Wiz Khalifa/Ty Dolls $ign

      Delete
  6. That excuse of a song called Death Bed is on the Alt-18 as well. Might be the worst song ever to be on there which is a shame because Beabadoobee had a much better song called She Plays Bass which deserved to be bigger than this atrocious mess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Bailey Sawyer! Welcome to the blog. This is a blog about the Hits 1 Weekend Countdown, but Alt-18 and Hot 100 content is always welcome as well. I hope you stick around, because in my opinion (though this isn't my blog), this is the best Weekend Countdown music blog I've come across so far.

      Delete
    2. Bailey's been here for a while

      Delete
    3. Not on my blog, but in the community

      Delete
    4. Well he has been on the Alt18 and he is my friend

      Delete
  7. Beluga update crownnote please your 2 weeks behind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 13Bubby enough telling Beluga what to do she has time to do work on it.

      Delete
    2. Chase please be nice to 13Bubby. Also, Beluga is a he not a she.

      Delete
    3. Crownnote became a little too much work for me, but I'll try to update it a bit more often

      Delete
    4. Beluga if you are interested what about Facebook

      Delete
    5. Yes it does- TikTok seems the most appealing to me, though I don't use social media because it just stresses me to the max

      Delete
    6. I disagree SuperTacocat, FACEBOOK is amazing bc it is fun imo

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  8. BLINDING LIGHTS HAS OFFICIALLY HIT #1 ON THE HOT 100!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish DSN would hit number one on Billboard Hot 100 next week it is growing back on me a little

      Delete
    2. Wow, Chase is the only one who opposes Blinding Lights; big surprise (insert sarcasm)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    4. NO ONE opposes Blinding Lights

      Delete
    5. Blinding Lights is my least favorite song imo

      Delete
    6. Enough deleting my comment please

      Delete
  9. Survey: What's one thing you'd like to see in next year's Ultimate Rank?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to have people vote on the preference ranking of the songs. Like, we'd list the songs for the upcoming reveal in a Google form and that's how the songs would be color-coded.

      Delete
    2. Ayyy, that's a cool idea

      Also, Hit-Bound dropouts are coming... just not right now

      Delete
    3. Oh ok then at the end rank the top 50

      Delete
    4. How about the top 185?

      Delete
    5. The top 185 is the whole freaking ultimate rank, Beluga...u sure? I'd barely make it halfway through without faceplanting on my keyboard.

      Delete
  10. Recommendations for Hits 1:
    Just to Forget-Claud
    prom dress-mxmtoon
    Falling (Remix)-Trevor Daniel ft. Summer Walker
    Boss *****-Doja Cat
    Streets-Doja Cat
    King of Everything-Dominic Fike
    Bang-AJR
    Burn the House Down-AJR (as a re-entry)
    Let Me Down Slowly-Alec Benjamin, Alessia Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasss to Boss Bitch

      And also the Falling remix is definitely better than the original

      Delete
    2. I agree Waffle-also have you ever listened to Claud's music. Their music is legit perfect.

      Delete
    3. No I haven’t ever heard of them

      Delete
    4. YASSS to Boss and Falling is already on Hits1 get your facts straight. Plus BTHD will not re-enter.

      Delete
    5. No, get YOUR facts straight. I'm talking about the remix.

      Delete
    6. The Remix is the same as the original

      Delete
    7. SuperTacocat please don’t copy me

      Delete
  11. Remember to do Callout Scores if you haven't already!

    https://forms.gle/HFmnDkNNFtBjDwaH8

    ReplyDelete
  12. "1273 DOWN TO ROCKEFELLER STREET!"
    anyone remember if it was on hits 1 at all?
    It's one of my fav songs right now

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, hey
    Bye bye bye, bye bye
    Bye bye
    I'm doing this tonight
    You're probably gonna start a fight
    I know this can't be right
    Hey baby come on
    I loved you endlessly
    When you weren't there for me
    So now it's time to leave and make it alone
    I know that I can't take no more
    It ain't no lie
    I want to see you out that door
    Baby bye bye bye
    Don't want to be a fool for you
    Just another player in your game for two
    You may hate me but it ain't no lie
    Baby bye bye bye
    Bye bye
    Don't really want to make it tough
    I just want to tell you that I've had enough
    It might sound crazy but it ain't no lie
    Baby bye bye bye
    You just hit me with the truth
    Now girl you're more than welcome to
    So give me one good reason
    Baby come on
    I've lived for you and me
    And now I really come to see
    That life would be much better once you're gone
    I know that I can't take no more
    It ain't no lie
    I want to see you out that door
    Baby bye bye bye
    Don't want to be a fool for you
    Just another player in your game for two
    You may hate me but it ain't no lie
    Baby bye bye bye
    Bye bye
    Don't really want to make it tough
    I just want to tell you that I've had enough
    Might sound crazy but it ain't no lie
    Baby bye bye bye
    I'm giving up I know for sure
    I don't' want to be the reason for your love no more
    Bye bye
    I'm checking out, I'm signing off
    I don't want to be the loser, and I've had enough
    I don't want to be your fool in this game for two
    So I'm leaving you behind
    (Bye bye bye)
    I don't want to make it tough
    (Make it tough)
    But I've had enough
    And it ain't no lie
    Don't want to be a fool for you
    Just another player in your game for two
    I don't want to be your fool
    But it ain't no lie
    Baby bye bye bye
    Bye bye
    Don't really want to make it tough
    I just want to tell you that I've had enough
    It might sound crazy but it ain't no lie
    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now and then I think of when we were together
    Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
    Told myself that you were right for me
    But felt so lonely in your company
    But that was love and it's an ache I still remember
    You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness
    Like resignation to the end, always the end
    So when we found that we could not make sense
    Well you said that we would still be friends
    But I'll admit that I was glad it was over
    But you didn't have to cut me off
    Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
    And I don't even need your love
    But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
    No, you didn't have to stoop so low
    Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
    I guess that I don't need that though
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know
    Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
    But had me believing it was always something that I'd done
    But I don't wanna live that way
    Reading into every word you say
    You said that you could let it go
    And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know
    But you didn't have to cut me off
    Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
    And I don't even need your love
    But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
    No, you didn't have to stoop so low
    Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
    I guess that I don't need that though
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know
    Somebody (I used to know)
    (Somebody) Now you're just somebody that I used to know
    Somebody (I used to know)
    (Somebody) Now you're just somebody that I used to know
    I used to know, that I used to know, I used to know somebody

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. What did I just say 13Bubby this is your last warning ⚠️ Do not spam ever again or Beluga will delete your comment

      Delete
    2. Beluga can you please delete his comment for me thanks

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. That is it Beluga is going to delete your comment right now since you finally spammed

      Delete
    2. Beluga this topic is so inappropriate

      Delete
  17. So is am Ms am by on to is am by do FG have him day dt the glass gakd see you do on g,
    Spamming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm confuzzled

      Delete
    2. You: why did you do that me
      Me: y I don't know!

      Delete
    3. Enough spamming 13Bubby it makes you look like a 5 year old kid

      Delete
    4. And bc of that you have a warning if’s this comes Beluga will delete your comment if you spam one last time

      Delete
    5. Oops I will not say that to Bubby I that is rude

      Delete
    6. "Enough spamming 13Bubby it makes you look like a 5 year old kid"

      the irony is killing me

      Delete
  18. #teamnospamming
    #teamnomeanthings
    #teambeluga
    #teamsosothirteenbubby
    #teamsuperhotdog

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)