Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Week of December 4, 2021 - Ed Sheeran (7)

Hi, all! This week was decently interesting, and I have quite a bit to talk about, but before we get into that, if you haven't checked out the 2021 Hit-Bound Dropouts Rankdown yet, you definitely should. It's an event we do every year where we go and rank all of the Hit-Bound dropouts of the year, and this year we've got a pretty big list to work with, so it should be tons of fun. You only have till the end of the month to submit too, so make sure you've got your lists in by then. Anyways, here are our exits for this week.

Songs We're Saying Goodbye To
Memory - Kane Brown/blackbear (#14) [#9] {17 weeks} [x2]
Saturday - Twenty One Pilots (#12) [#2] {19 weeks}

Last Week's #1: Shivers - Ed Sheeran (6)

#30: Way 2 Sexy - Drake/Future/Young Thug (-4) [#22] {11 weeks}
#29: Oh My God - Adele (DEBUT) [1 week in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#28: love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay (+1) [#23] {8 weeks}
#27: The Outside - Twenty One Pilots (+3) [#27] {3 weeks} *new peak*
#26: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber (+2) [6 weeks at #1] {21 weeks}
#25: Fancy Like - Walker Hayes (-9) [#5] {17 weeks}
#24: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish (-1) [#21] {12 weeks}
#23: INDUSTRY BABY - Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow (-8) [#2] {18 weeks}
#22: Life Goes On - Oliver Tree (RE-ENTRY) [#22] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#21: For Tonight - Giveon (-3) [#18] {8 weeks}
#20: U Gurl - Walker Hayes (+1) [#20] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#19: Smokin Out The Window - Silk Sonic (+3) [#19] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#18: Bite Me - Avril Lavigne (+9) [#18] {3 weeks} *new peak*
#17: Need to Know - Doja Cat (-6) [#8] {14 weeks}
#16: Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift (+9) [#16] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#15: Moth To A Flame - Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd (-2) [#13] {5 weeks}
#14: Meet Me At Our Spot - THE ANXIETY (+3) [#14] {8 weeks} *new peak*
#13: Let's go to Hell - Tai Verdes (+11) [#13] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#12: One Day - Monsta X (+7) [#12] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#11: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd (+9) [#11] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#10: traitor - Olivia Rodrigo (-2) [#8] {14 weeks}
#9: Overpass Graffiti - Ed Sheeran (+1) [#9] {3 weeks} *new peak*
#8: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G (+1) [#8] {6 weeks} *new peak*
#7: My Universe - Coldplay/BTS (-) [#7] {8 weeks}
#6: Ghost - Justin Bieber (-) [#6] {10 weeks}
#5: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X (-) [#5] {10 weeks}
#4: Who's In Your Head - Jonas Brothers (-) [#4] {11 weeks}
#3: Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU (-) [#2] {11 weeks}
#2: Easy On Me - Adele (-) [#2] {7 weeks}
#1: Shivers - Ed Sheeran (-) [7th week at #1] {10 weeks}

Last Year's #1: Wonder - Shawn Mendes [3/3 weeks at #1]

Countdown Extra: abcdefu - GAYLE

So, we only got one debut this week, the new Adele single, Oh My God at #29. I think all of Adele's music is objectively good, but it's not really all for me. This one, however, I can definitely see growing on me. It's definitely one of her most upbeat songs, which is a nice change of pace from Easy On Me (which I'm starting to get a little tired of, by the way). I think Adele sounds alright throughout, and the production's decent, but it doesn't really hook me that much. Overall, this is a decent song, and I'd be fine with this sticking around for a bit.

This week also sees the return of Oliver Tree's song Life Goes On at #22. I'm not too thrilled that this one's back, as I was never a fan of it. But, oh well. I don't really see it having longevity here.

Biggest Drop: Fancy Like - Walker Hayes (-9): Geez, finally. This song spent way too long on here and peaked way too high. This is a serious contender for my least favourite song of 2021, especially since I'm considering saving this guy's other awful song on the Countdown for next year.

Biggest Jump: Let's go to Hell - Tai Verdes (+11): On the other hand, I'm pretty happy that this song is getting a boost. I definitely didn't expect it to stick around here for long at all, so I'm pleasantly surprised that this is already in the top 15.

Countdown Ranking

-5 - Possibly the Worst Song I've Ever Heard:
#30: U Gurl - Walker Hayes

0 - Awful:
#29: Fancy Like - Walker Hayes
#28: Way 2 Sexy - Drake/Future/Young Thug
#27: Need to Know - Doja Cat
#26: Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU

1 - Bad:
#25: Life Goes On - Oliver Tree

2 - Mediocre:
#24: Smokin Out The Window - Silk Sonic

3 - Decent:
#23: love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay
#22: Oh My God - Adele
#21: Overpass Graffiti - Ed Sheeran

4 - Good:
#20: Who's In Your Head - Jonas Brothers
#19: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd

5 - Great:
#18: traitor - Olivia Rodrigo
#17: Easy On Me - Adele
#16: Meet Me At Our Spot - THE ANXIETY
#15: My Universe - Coldplay/BTS
#14: One Day - Monsta X
#13: Bite Me - Avril Lavigne
#12: Let's go to Hell - Tai Verdes
#11: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G
#10: INDUSTRY BABY - Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow
#9: Shivers - Ed Sheeran
#8: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish
#7: For Tonight - Giveon
#6: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber
#5: Ghost - Justin Bieber
#4: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
#3: Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
#2: Moth To A Flame - Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd
#1: The Outside - Twenty One Pilots

Overall Score: 105/150 = 70%

5 Oldest Songs
#5: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish {12 weeks}
#4: Need to Know - Doja Cat & traitor - Olivia Rodrigo {14 weeks}
#3: Fancy Like - Walker Hayes {17 weeks}
#2: INDUSTRY BABY - Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow {18 weeks}
#1: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber {21 weeks}

#1 Recommendation for Hits 1: GO TO HELL - Clinton Kane

My Top 10 Songs Last Year
#10: my ex's best friend - Machine Gun Kelly/blackbear
#9: Holy - Justin Bieber/Chance the Rapper
#8: Dynamite - BTS
#7: Monsters - All Time Low/blackbear
#6: Bang! - AJR
#5: Fallin' (Adrenaline) - Why Don't We
#4: positions - Ariana Grande
#3: HOLIDAY - Lil Nas X
#2: Levitating - Dua Lipa/DaBaby
#1: Mood - 24kGoldn/iann dior

Most Missed Countdown Song: Breaking Me - Topic/A7S

Hit-Bound
Have Mercy - Chlöe [5]
2011 - 5 Seconds of Summer [1]
Do It To It - ACRAZE/Cherish [3]
abcdefu - GAYLE [2]
GHOST TOWN - Benson Boone [4]
It's You, Not Me (Sabotage) - Masked Wolf/Bebe Rexha [3]
Alone - Trevor Daniel [10]
It'll Be Okay - Shawn Mendes [1]
Crisis - Joshua Bassett [1]
The Weekend - BIBI [7]
let you - iann dior [3]
I AM WOMAN - Emmy Meli [1]
SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY (Remix) - Amaarae/Kali Uchis/Moliy [3]

Abyss
Dynamite - Sean Paul/Sia
edamame - bbno$/Rich Brian
Faking Love - Anitta/Saweetie
feel like s**t - Tate McRae
I Feel Good - Pitbull/Anthony Watts/DJ White Shadow
Soft Landing - JP Saxe

Well, everybody, 5 Seconds of Summer are back. They're here with a new song called 2011, and it's a celebration of ten years of being a band. I'm sure you can guess why they called the song that. Anyways, I actually just recently listened to their album from last year, CALM, and it's actually pretty good, so I was decently excited for this. Did it deliver? Sure. I'm not so sure it's great, but it's keeping with their more pop-rock trend as of late, so that's a plus. Both Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin sound good here, and I like the instrumentation. Plus, I really like the bridge. I think it's great melodically. Overall, this is a pretty good song, and it might grow on me.

Next up, we have Shawn Mendes coming off of his breakup with Camila Cabello with a gut-wrencher of a song, It'll Be Okay. Holy crap. This is literally one of the saddest songs I've ever heard. I was doing fine until he got to the line, "I will love you either way". That one broke me. In all seriousness though, this is easily my favourite Shawn Mendes song of all time. It sounds extremely real and genuine, with songwriting that's nothing short of incredible. Shawn sounds great in the entire thing, and the production evolves with the song really well. I'm not too sure it'll do too well on radio, but it definitely might be one of those singles that seems like it would do terrible on radio, then does really well. I sure hope so.

So Hits 1 is branding this new Joshua Bassett song as his response to drivers license by Olivia Rodrigo. If that's the case, then what was Lie Lie Lie about? Anyways, this new song's called Crisis, and it's not bad. I like the melodies and the production, and I think Joshua sounds great throughout. My only issue with this is that the lyrics are very bad. It's a little too male-power-y for my taste, and he's really playing the victim here. Now, I guess we don't actually know the full story, but he's really not putting himself in a good light here. I'd be okay if this became a Hit-Bound dropout.

Finally, we have a song that I can only assume is a TikTok song, I AM WOMAN by Emmy Meli. I'm genuinely not sure how I feel about this song. The writing's great, and the production's pretty cool, but I don't love the vocals here, and I find the song a little slow. I don't know, I probably just have to listen to it a bit more. I'll get back to you guys with an actual opinion. For now, it's decent, but it might be a good idea to keep an eye on it over the next few weeks.

We lost two Hit-Bound songs this week, but they both just got sent to the Abyss, so I'm not sure either is actually gone. Dynamite and Soft Landing are those songs, and I hope Soft Landing can manage to debut. As for Dynamite, I don't really care about it.

Best Hit-Bound Debut: It'll Be Okay - Shawn Mendes

Hit-Bound/Abyss Ranking

0 - Awful:
#19: Do It To It - ACRAZE/Cherish
#18: SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY (Remix) - Amaarae/Kali Uchis/Moliy

1 - Bad:
NONE!

2 - Mediocre:
#17: Dynamite - Sean Paul/Sia
#16: Alone - Trevor Daniel

3 - Decent:
#15: I AM WOMAN - Emmy Melli

4 - Good:
#14: Faking Love - Anitta/Saweetie
#13: Crisis - Joshua Bassett
#12: I Feel Good - Pitbull/Anthony Watts/DJ White Shadow
#11: edamame - bbno$/Rich Brian
#10: abcdefu - GAYLE
#9: 2011 - 5 Seconds of Summer

5 - Great:
#8: Have Mercy - Chlöe
#7: The Weekend - BIBI
#6: feel like s**t - Tate McRae
#5: GHOST TOWN - Benson Boone
#4: Soft Landing - JP Saxe
#3: let you - iann dior
#2: It's You, Not Me (Sabotage) - Masked Wolf/Bebe Rexha
#1: It'll Be Okay - Shawn Mendes

Overall Score: 71/95 = 75%

Oh My Blurbs, I Can't Believe It

So this week, we said goodbye to Memory and Saturday. I was really surprised that Memory stuck around for as long as it did, but I'm pretty satisfied with how well it did. As for Saturday, personally, I think it deserved the #1, and I'm a little sad that it's already gone... but, I guess it did well, 'cause it may or may not be sitting in the top 10 on the Ultimate Rank...

Hopefully Way 2 Sexy spent its last week on the Countdown this week. I'm not even sure why it became a pop hit.

Looks like INDUSTRY BABY will be gone soon. Can't say I'm disappointed with its success here, but I really wish it hit #1.

Bite Me got a huge jump this week, which is pretty cool. I'd like to see this become a hit here.

Ayy, Need to Know is dropping a lot.

Looks like Message In A Bottle is gonna be a huge hit here, which is awesome.

Surprisingly, both songs starting with the word "one" jumped to #12 and #11. This makes sense for One Right Now being at #11 already, but I'm really shocked that One Day's at #12 off of its debut last week. I'm definitely happy, though.

Wow, there were literally three songs in the top 10 that moved.

Psst, down here! Yeah, you. You should listen to the new Clinton Kane song, it's amazing.

How Hits 1 Songs Are Doing on the Hot 100
#1: Easy On Me - Adele
#2: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber
#3: INDUSTRY BABY - Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow
#5: Oh My God - Adele
#6: Shivers - Ed Sheeran
#7: Heat Waves - Glass Animals
#8: Bad Habits - Ed Sheeran
#9: Need to Know - Doja Cat
#10: Smokin Out The Window - Silk Sonic
#11: Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU
#13: Fancy Like - Walker Hayes
#15: good 4 u - Olivia Rodrigo
#16: Essence - WizKid/Justin Bieber/Tems
#17: Way 2 Sexy - Drake/Future/Young Thug
#19: You Right - Doja Cat/The Weeknd
#21: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd
#22: Beggin' - Måneskin
#24: Levitating - Dua Lipa
#25: Kiss Me More - Doja Cat/SZA
#26: Can I Get It - Adele
#29: My Universe - Coldplay/BTS
#31: Save Your Tears (Remix) - The Weeknd/Ariana Grande
#34: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G
#37: love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay
#38: Ghost - Justin Bieber
#39: Meet Me At Our Spot - THE ANXIETY
#42: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
#43: Girls Want Girls - Drake/Lil Baby
#45: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish
#50: Leave The Door Open - Silk Sonic
#51: abcdefu - GAYLE
#57: Have Mercy - Chlöe
#58: Wild Side - Normani/Cardi B
#74: Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
#80: Woman - Doja Cat
#81: SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY (Remix) - Amaarae/Kali Uchis/Moliy
#83: For Tonight - Giveon
#84: Moth To A Flame - Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd
#98: Who's In Your Head - Jonas Brothers
#100: Take My Breath - The Weeknd

Top 10 on the Hunger Games Countdown
#10: let you - iann dior
#9: Present - Khalid
#8: Rumors - Lizzo/Cardi B
#7: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G
#6: Dinero - Trinidad Cardona
#5: ONE OF ME - Lil Nas X/Elton John
#4: Reckless - Madison Beer
#3: Way 2 Sexy - Drake/Future/Young Thug
#2: Paralyzed - Sueco
#1: TWINNEM - Coi Leray

Top 10 If the Countdown Made Sense
#10: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish
#9: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd
#8: INDUSTRY BABY - Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow
#7: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G
#6: Ghost - Justin Bieber
#5: Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU
#4: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
#3: Shivers - Ed Sheeran
#2: Need to Know - Doja Cat
#1: Easy On Me - Adele

Kwaheri, everybody! See you all in the next one.

119 comments:

  1. Top 10 Most Added Songs on Pop Radio This Week:
    #1: abcdefu - GAYLE (66 adds)
    #2: Oh My God - Adele (40 adds)
    #3: Do It To It - ACRAZE/Cherish (29 adds)
    #4: It Was A... (Masked Christmas) - Jimmy Fallon/Ariana Grande/Megan Thee Stallion (20 adds)
    #4: Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift (20 adds)
    #6: GHOST TOWN - Benson Boone (14 adds)
    #6: Smokin Out The Window - Silk Sonic (14 adds)
    #8: love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay (11 adds)
    #9: Have Mercy - Chlöe (9 adds)
    #9: Big Energy - Latto (9 adds)
    #9: I Feel Good - Pitbull/Anthony Watts/DJ White Shadow (9 adds)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO TO HELL is definitely Clinton Kane's best, after Fix It To Break It. Definitely a different style he went for. But you need to stop your simping!

    (Psst... start liking abcdefu bitch)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would recommend Wandered to L.A. By Juice WRLD & Justin Bieber

    That Song Is Definitely Having the Lucid Dreams vibe, which is great since Lucid Dreams is one of my favs all time.

    If It Gets #1 I Will Be Surprised By A Bunch Because Thats My Current Fav Song, Dethroning edamame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wandered to L.A is my current favorite also. My heart almost stopped when I heard it on Hits 1 today lol. If it debuts the countdown though imma have to make a hard decision either it, or it’ll be Okay. Both are amazing and I usually love Shawns music, but I might be more into this one than I think. I literally can’t stop listening to it it’s so good.

      Delete
  4. When U Gurl Leaves. Beluga 99% Will Go LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A VERY BAD SONG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have Mercy Sucks. The person singing in the back literally doesn't sound good and REPEATS THE SAME LINES OVER AND OVER AGAIN, like in Powfu's death bed. He does this in the background singing (HAVE MERCY MERCY), and Chloe only sounds good in the chorus, the rapping is literally trash. This song sucks, it doesn't deserve to hit this countdown. Even if it does, this song should leave very early. I want Chloe to be better at singing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disagree with u Have Mercy is not bad but not good

      Delete
  6. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Infinity (Piano Version) - Jaymes Young

    ReplyDelete
  7. #teamabc
    #teamwanderedtola
    #teamletyou
    #teamhauntedhouse
    #teamnoshivers

    ReplyDelete
  8. My top 10 worst songs of the year is out, here’s the link to that. Feel free to comment any opinions y’all have on any of the songs.

    https://treyshits1weelendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2021/12/year-end-post-1-my-top-10-worst-songs.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    52: I Feel Good
    32: It'll Be Okay
    29: edamame
    28: Dynamite
    24: feel like s**t
    21: abcdefu
    20: Faking Love
    13: Do It To It
    11: GHOST TOWN
    6: Crisis
    6: 2011
    5: Wandered To LA
    3: I AM WOMAN
    2: SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    51: I Feel Good
    43: It'll Be Okay
    31: abcdefu
    29: edamame
    29: Dynamite
    24: feel like s**t
    21: Faking Love
    16: Do It To It
    13: GHOST TOWN
    8: Wandered To LA
    6: Crisis
    6: 2011
    5: I AM WOMAN
    2: SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *abc
      The clean version is abc bc I listen to clean not explicit

      In before Beluga says oops I am sorry I just said a curse word

      Delete
  11. #1 Recommmendation for Hits 1: Male Fantasy - Billie Eilish

    ReplyDelete
  12. December's 1 to Watch (I guess): Sadie Jean - WYD Now?

    ReplyDelete
  13. It Was A... (Masked Christmas) just played

    ReplyDelete
  14. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Girl of My Dreams - Juice WRLD/SUGA of BTS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s just gonna be another manipulated hot 100 #1 song. I listened to it last night though and it is really good. Also all the member of BTS are in it not just SUGA.

      Delete
  15. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    52: I Feel Good
    49: It'll Be Okay
    41: abcdefu
    29: edamame
    27: feel like s**t
    25: Dynamite
    20: Faking Love
    18: Do It To It
    16: GHOST TOWN
    10: Wandered To LA
    6: Crisis
    6: 2011
    5: SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY
    5: I AM WOMAN

    ReplyDelete
  16. Going away for the weekend again. My posts will come out over the week next week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Report: Juice WRLD's "Fighting Demons" will debut as a dominant #1 on Billboard 20 and HITS Top 50 with biggest opening week of 2021, but will NOT challenge #1 on Top Album Sales as MONSTA X's The Dreaming will win US Sales and and have a split-chart scenario.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought 30 would reach most sales...
      Also Easy On Me #1 on at40

      Delete
  18. Have mercy got a spin
    actually 2 spins.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Let's goooooooooooooo MALE FANTASY ENTERED HITBOUND YESSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Male Fantasy was my recommendation to debut Hits 1

      Delete
  20. forgot to bleep a swearword in abcdefu LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hit-Bound:
    88rising/BIBI - The Weeknd
    Billie Eilish - Male Fantasy (DEBUT)
    Amaarae/Moliy/Kali Uchis - SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY (Remix)
    Monsta X - You Problem (DEBUT)
    Emmy Meli - I AM WOMAN
    Shawn Mendes - It'll Be Okay
    SZA - I Hate U (DEBUT)
    GAYLE - abcdefu
    Chloe - Have Mercy
    Joshua Bassett - Crisis
    5 Seconds of Summer - 2011
    ARCAZE/Cherish - Do It To It
    Juice WRLD/Justin Bieber - Wandered To LA (DEBUT)
    Sadie Jean - WYD Now? (DEBUT)
    Avril Lavigne - Bite Me
    Latto - Big Energy (DEBUT)
    Benson Boone - GHOST TOWN

    Possible Hit-Bound Dropouts

    Masked Wolf/Bebe Rexha - It's You, Not Me (Sabotage)
    Trevor Daniel - Alone
    iann dior - let you

    Countdown Songs That Will DEFINITELY Be Dropping Out Of The Countdown:

    Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy
    Oliver Tree - Life Goes On

    ReplyDelete
  22. Abc (not nicer apparently) debuted at #29 [they switched edits and now I'm mad]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This edit is so much better what are you talking about

      Delete
    2. DEATHTDEFYINGDEMON THAT IS NOT TRUE CLEAN IS BETTER THAN EXPLICIT PLEASE

      Delete
  23. Do It To It at #28!!! LETS GOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  24. Exits on the countdown:
    Way 2 S*** :)
    Industry Baby :(((((((
    The Outside ;((
    Oh My God ?
    Life Goes On :/
    Fancy Like :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAY 2 S*** (YAY)
      INDUSTRY BABY (WOOHOO)
      The Outside (Aww Man)
      Oh My God (Aww man)
      Life Goes On (YAY)

      Delete
  25. debuts from last year:
    holding on and overwhelmed are both a 4/5
    monster is a 3/5
    Hitbound entrants from last year:
    deep end is a 3/5
    so done and willow are both 5/5
    one whole day is a 4/5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holding On and overwhelmed are overplayed already
      Monster is so blood and annoying
      Deep End sucks
      So done I never heard and willow is bad as heck
      I still never heard of One Whole a day yet

      Delete
  26. The countdown. (I might've missed one song)

    30. ?
    29. Love Nwantiti
    28. abcdefu
    27. Do It to It
    26. Happier Than Ever
    25. Stay
    24. Smokin' Out the Window
    23. It'll Be Okay (DEBUT)
    22. For Tonight
    21. Bite Me
    20. Let's Go to Hell
    19. Ghost Town (DEBUT)
    18. Need to Know
    17. Message in a Bottle (Taylor's Version)
    16. Moth to a Flame
    15. Feel Like Shit (DEBUT)
    14. Meet Me At Our Spot
    13. I Feel Good (DEBUT)
    12. One Day
    11. One Right Now
    10. Traitor
    9. Overpass Graffiti
    8. Better Days
    7. Who's In Your Head
    6. My Universe
    5. Ghost
    4. That's What I Want
    3. Cold Heart
    2. Easy on Me
    1. Shivers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The song You missed is U Gurl. The first 7 songs should be pushed back 1 and then U Gurl should be #23 everything else is correct from 22 up.

      Delete
  27. YeaH yEaH, OoHHh OOhhH oOHhh, BaBY, i nEEd tO knOW MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM That song sucks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's also sooooo innapropriate. i don't know what "eat it till i need to change my thong" means, but it doesn't sound pleasant.

      Delete
  28. Report: Unfortunately Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You" is returning to #1 on Billboard Hot 100 bc SZA's "I Hate U" is already downgraded and headed for #3 debut and Brenda Lee is #2 with "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree".

    ReplyDelete
  29. Report: Unfortunately again Adele rules number one on Hot 100 for a seventh week beating Mariah Carey and SZA

    ReplyDelete
  30. I got an idea to start a page on my blog to keep track of the 2022 Hitbound dropouts, since it gets hard for everyone to keep track of them, and also since there will probably be a big number of them in 2022. I will update it every week in 2022 with every single dropout that doesn’t make the countdown throughout the tracking period being listed so it can be easier for everyone to keep track of how many songs have dropped out of Hitbound during the year. I’ll link it below so y’all can check it out but it’ll also be on the sidebar of my blog up at the very top.

    https://treyshits1weelendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/p/2022-hitbound-dropouts.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hits 1's Spin Counts in the Past Day:
    14: THATS WHAT I WANT
    14: Cold Heart
    13: Easy On Me
    12: Ghost
    12: Better Days
    12: abcdefu
    11: My Universe
    11: Shivers
    11: One Right Now
    10: Who's In Your Head
    10: Moth To A Flame
    10: It'll Be Okay
    9: Need to Know
    9: Meet Me At Our Spot
    8: Happier Than Ever
    8: I Feel Good
    7: For Tonight
    7: U Gurl
    7: STAY
    7: Message In A Bottle
    7: Do It To It
    6: Overpass Graffiti
    6: Bite Me
    5: Smokin Out The Window
    5: Beggin'
    5: Have Mercy
    5: love nwantiti
    5: Memory
    5: GHOST TOWN
    5: Heat Waves
    5: feel like s**t
    5: Wandered To LA
    4: Follow You
    4: traitor
    4: Fancy Like
    4: Let's go to Hell
    4: good 4 u
    4: SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY
    4: I AM WOMAN
    4: Crisis
    3: Señorita
    3: Golden
    3: Faking Love

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts (according to xmplaylist, cuz AllAccess isn't working rn):
    19: Wandered To LA
    15: Faking Love
    12: edamame
    12: I AM WOMAN
    10: SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY
    10: Have Mercy
    8: Dynamite
    1: WYD Now?

    ReplyDelete
  33. WYD Now will be the weeks countdown extra

    ReplyDelete
  34. Rockstar Trey that is not true I am woman is debuting the countdown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wrong actually. The SOTW is I am woman, even though it’s getting spins. I heard it yesterday on a what’s trending segment.

      Delete
  35. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    28: The Outside
    24: edamame
    21: Wandered To LA
    21: I AM WOMAN
    18: Dynamite
    15: SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY
    15: Faking Love
    11: Have Mercy
    3: Oh My God
    2: I Bet You Think About Me (new Taylor Swift/Chris Stapleton)
    1: WYD Now?

    ReplyDelete
  36. #1 Recommendation for Hits1: Dream & We The Sus - Mask (Sus Remix)

    JKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Austin George - Hands on You

      This song is amazing lmao

      Delete
    2. oh, welcome! sorry, i didn't notice you, but welcome. i hope you enjoy yourself here!




      psst. if you want please check oout my blog it's so amazing(you don't have to, but it would be much appreciated)

      Delete
    3. seriously though, welcome!! you can check out my blog only if you want to, but it would be much appreciated. thanks! :)

      Delete
  37. #1 recommendation for hits 1: MUNA/Phoebe Bridgers - Silk Chiffon

    #1 most missed hits 1 song: RUNAGROUND - Chase You Down

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)