Thursday, December 23, 2021

Week of December 18, 2021 - Ed Sheeran (9)

Hey, all! Well, 2021 is almost gone, which is just absolutely insane. But, that means that my Year-End posts will start coming out soon! I may have more free time than usual in January due to the new variant, so those posts shouldn't fall too far behind. Also, I'll be introducing three new Year-End posts: Hunger Games Countdown Top 30 of 2021, If the Year-End Countdown Made Sense and My Top 20 Small Hits of 2021! Keep an eye out for those. In addition, as of today, you only have eight more days to submit for the Hit-Bound Dropouts Rankdown, so make sure you do that if you're interested by then! If you think you need a few extra days, that's fine, just let me know in the comments. Here are our exits for this week.

Songs We're Saying Goodbye To
love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay (#30) [#23] {9 weeks}
Bite Me - Avril Lavigne (#21) [#18] {4 weeks}
Let's go to Hell - Tai Verdes (#20) [#13] {5 weeks}
One Day - Monsta X (#12) [#12] {3 weeks}

Last Week's #1: Shivers - Ed Sheeran (8)

#30: SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY (Remix) - Amaarae/Kali Uchis/Moliy (DEBUT) [4 weeks in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#29: Male Fantasy - Billie Eilish (DEBUT) [1 week in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#28: Wandered To LA - Juice WRLD/Justin Bieber (DEBUT) [1 week in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#27: It'll Be Okay - Shawn Mendes (-3) [#24] {2 weeks}
#26: Do It To It - ACRAZE/Cherish (+2) [#26] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#25: U Gurl - Walker Hayes (-2) [#20] {4 weeks}
#24: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber (+2) [6 weeks at #1] {23 weeks}
#23: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish (+4) [#21] {14 weeks}
#22: Smokin Out The Window - Silk Sonic (+3) [#19] {6 weeks}
#21: GHOST TOWN - Benson Boone (-2) [#19] {2 weeks}
#20: abcdefu - GAYLE (+9) [#20] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#19: For Tonight - Giveon (+3) [#18] {10 weeks}
#18: Oh My God - Adele (RE-ENTRY) [#18] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#17: Meet Me At Our Spot - THE ANXIETY (-3) [#14] {10 weeks}
#16: I Feel Good - Pitbull/Anthony Watts/DJ White Shadow (-3) [#13] {2 weeks}
#15: feel like s**t - Tate McRae (-) [#15] {2 weeks}
#14: Who's In Your Head - Jonas Brothers (-7) [#4] {13 weeks}
#13: Need to Know - Doja Cat (+5) [#8] {16 weeks}
#12: traitor - Olivia Rodrigo (-2) [#8] {16 weeks}
#11: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd (-) [#11] {6 weeks}
#10: Overpass Graffiti - Ed Sheeran (-1) [#9] {5 weeks}
#9: Moth To A Flame - Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd (+7) [#9] {7 weeks} *new peak*
#8: Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift (+9) [#8] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#7: My Universe - Coldplay/BTS (-1) [#6] {10 weeks}
#6: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G (+2) [#6] {8 weeks} *new peak*
#5: Ghost - Justin Bieber (-) [#5] {12 weeks}
#4: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X (-) [#4] {12 weeks}
#3: Easy On Me - Adele (-1) [#2] {9 weeks}
#2: Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU (+1) [#2] {13 weeks}
#1: Shivers - Ed Sheeran (-) [9th week at #1] {12 weeks}

Last Year's #1: Golden - Harry Styles [2/4 weeks at #1]

Countdown Extra: I AM WOMAN - Emmy Meli

So our first of four entrants this week (surprising for the end of the year, I know) is SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY by Amaarae, Kali Uchis and Moliy. Before you ask, yes, that's the real title of the song. And yes, the song is as bad as the title. It's definitely not the worst song here, Do It To It and U Gurl are both worse, but this song is plenty awful. For starters, everyone but Kali Uchis is singing way too quietly and sound very bad. On top of that, the production is bland as hell, and the song as a whole is extremely boring. This isn't interesting to listen to in the slightest, and I have no clue why it debuted. I hope it leaves soon.

Well, this is certainly a first. Billie Eilish has two songs on this week's Countdown that I consider good. Hunh. Anyways, this is because Billie debuts at #29 with her new song Male Fantasy from her album, Happier Than Ever. This song's essentially just Your Power, but 100x better. I don't think this is great, as Billie doesn't sound amazing in some parts of the song, but the song as a whole is honestly beautiful, and the simple guitar production fits the song really well. The melody in the chorus is great too. Overall, I'm totally fine with this being here, although I don't think it's gonna do too well here.

Next up is Juice WRLD scoring his third song on the Countdown, teaming up with Justin Bieber on Wandered To LA. This song's pretty great. I definitely don't think it's the best from Fighting Demons (although I only listened to the album once, so I can't actually tell you which songs I think are better), but it's definitely a solid song. Both Juice WRLD and Bieber sound great here, and mix surprisingly well. The guitars in the production are pretty fun, and I like the little licks of violin that come in sometimes. I don't necessarily expect this to do too well here, actually, I think the collaboration with SUGA from BTS will become a single and overshadow this, but I'm happy that this is here for now.

Yeah, so I completely forgot to talk about the exits last week, and I'll get to it a little later, but this next re-entry was one of them, Oh My God by Adele. I'm not so sure why this left last week in the first place, but I'm glad it's back, 'cause it's growing on me.

Best Debut: Wandered To LA - Juice WRLD/Justin Bieber

Biggest Drop: Who's In Your Head - Jonas Brothers (-7): It doesn't surprise me too much that this song kinda flopped on pop radio, because the JoBros didn't really try anything new, and I'm not disappointed that it's leaving, even though I think it's good.

Biggest Jump: abcdefu - GAYLE & Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift (+9): Wow, everyone, abcdefu is becoming huge. Without all the Christmas music on the Hot 100 right now, it would be sitting at #7. If I were you, I'd expect this song to jump huge again next week. As for Message In A Bottle, I'm glad it's doing well, but I wish Hits 1 would just pick up on All Too Well already.

Countdown Ranking

-5 - Possibly the Worst Song I've Ever Heard:
#30: U Gurl - Walker Hayes

0 - Awful:
#29: Do It To It - ACRAZE/Cherish
#28: Need to Know - Doja Cat
#27: SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY (Remix) - Amaarae/Kali Uchis/Moliy
#26: Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU

1 - Bad:
NONE!

2 - Mediocre:
#25: Smokin Out The Window - Silk Sonic

3 - Decent:
#24: Overpass Graffiti - Ed Sheeran
#23: Oh My God - Adele

4 - Good:
#22: Male Fantasy - Billie Eilish
#21: Who's In Your Head - Jonas Brothers
#20: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd
#19: I Feel Good - Pitbull/Anthony Watts/DJ White Shadow
#18: Easy On Me - Adele
#17: abcdefu - GAYLE

5 - Great:
#16: feel like s**t - Tate McRae
#15: traitor - Olivia Rodrigo
#14: Meet Me At Our Spot - THE ANXIETY
#13: GHOST TOWN - Benson Boone
#12: My Universe - Coldplay/BTS
#11: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G
#10: Wandered To LA - Juice WRLD/Justin Bieber
#9: For Tonight - Giveon
#8: Shivers - Ed Sheeran
#7: Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
#6: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish
#5: Moth To A Flame - Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd
#4: Ghost - Justin Bieber
#3: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber
#2: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
#1: It'll Be Okay - Shawn Mendes

Overall Score: 107/150 = 71%

5 Oldest Songs
#5: Ghost - Justin Bieber, THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X & Shivers - Ed Sheeran {12 weeks}
#4: Who's In Your Head - Jonas Brothers & Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU {13 weeks}
#3: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish {14 weeks}
#2: Need to Know - Doja Cat & traitor - Olivia Rodrigo {16 weeks}
#1: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber {23 weeks}

#1 Recommendation for Hits 1: The Good Part - AJR

My Top 10 Songs Last Year
#10: Monsters - All Time Low/Demi Lovato/blackbear (#3)
#9: Dynamite - BTS (#14)
#8: my ex's best friend - Machine Gun Kelly/blackbear (#7)
#7: Fallin' (Adrenaline) - Why Don't We (#8)
#6: HOLIDAY - Lil Nas X (#23)
#5: Bang! - AJR (#16)
#4: Levitating - Dua Lipa/DaBaby (#2)
#3: Monster - Shawn Mendes/Justin Bieber (#25)
#2: Mood - 24kGoldn/iann dior (#17)
#1: positions - Ariana Grande (#6)

Most Missed Countdown Song: One Last Time - Ariana Grande

Hit-Bound
WYD Now? - Sadie Jean [2]
Have Mercy - Chlöe [7]
I Hate U - SZA [2]
The Weekend - BIBI [9]
Bite Me - Avril Lavigne [1; 2nd time]
I AM WOMAN - Emmy Meli [3]
Crisis - Joshua Bassett [3]
Big Energy - Latto [2]
You Problem - Monsta X [2]
2011 - 5 Seconds of Summer [3]
More Than Friends - 24kGoldn [1]

Abyss
Dynamite - Sean Paul/Sia
edamame - bbno$/Rich Brian
Faking Love - Anitta/Saweetie
I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift/Chris Stapleton
Let's go to Hell - Tai Verdes
Life Goes On - Oliver Tree
love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay
Soft Landing - JP Saxe
The Outside - Twenty One Pilots

This week sees a bunch of Hit-Bound/Abyss entrants from past Countdown songs, and I'll get to those later when I go over last week's exits and this week's exits.

Speaking of Abyss entrants, Soft Landing is back, which is great. I hope this can manage to debut.

So, 24kGoldn hits us with a brand new single this week, More Than Friends, which interpolates Biz Markie's song Just A Friend. I've always been a fan of 24kGoldn, I think he's a genius with melodies, and this song is definitely no exception to that. I know that a good chunk of the chorus isn't his own, but he uses it in a really great way. On top of that, 24kGoldn sounds great, as he usually does, and the production's super fun. Not much else to say, this is just a fun, feel-good song, and I hope it debuts.

So Hits 1 only played this song twice on Monday last week, but that technically qualifies it for the Abyss, even if they never play it again. Anyways, the song is I Bet You Think About Me by Taylor Swift and Chris Stapleton, which is another "Vault" track from Red (Taylor's Version). This is essentially just betty 2.0, which I'm fine with. The country-ish production sounds pretty good with Taylor's voice, and even though I'm not a huge fan of Chris Stapleton's voice, I have to admit that he adds a nice layer to this song. Overall, this is a good song. We'll probably never hear it again on this station, but that's alright.

Ayy, no dropouts!

Hit-Bound/Abyss Ranking

0 - Awful:
NONE!

1 - Bad:
#20: Life Goes On - Oliver Tree

2 - Mediocre:
#19: Dynamite - Sean Paul/Sia

3 - Decent:
#18: WYD Now? - Sadie Jean
#17: I AM WOMAN - Emmy Meli
#16: love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay
#15: I Hate U - SZA

4 - Good:
#14: I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift/Chris Stapleton
#13: Faking Love - Anitta/Saweetie
#12: Crisis - Joshua Bassett
#11: 2011 - 5 Seconds of Summer
#10: edamame - bbno$/Rich Brian

5 - Great:
#9: Have Mercy - Chlöe
#8: Let's go to Hell - Tai Verdes
#7: The Weekend - BIBI
#6: Big Energy - Latto
#5: More Than Friends - 24kGoldn
#4: Soft Landing - JP Saxe
#3: Bite Me - Avril Lavigne
#2: You Problem - Monsta X
#1: The Outside - Twenty One Pilots

Overall Score: 80/100 = 80%

I Wandered to Blurb-A

Yeah, so as I mentioned, I forgot to review the exits last week. We lost Way 2 Sexy, the aforementioned Oh My God, The Outside, Fancy Like, INDUSTRY BABY and Life Goes On. I'm really glad that Way 2 Sexy and Fancy Like are gone, as they're both awful. The Outside is great, so I'm sad it's gone, but at least it's on the Abyss. INDUSTRY BABY was also great, and I will forever be salty that it never hit #1. As for Life Goes On, I wish it would just go away already and stop entering the Abyss.

As for this week's exits, we lost love nwantiti, Bite Me, Let's go to Hell and One Day. So the only one of these songs that's actually gone is One Day, which sucks, because it was a pretty good song. They held onto it too long in Hit-Bound, and it debuted after its pop radio peak. Oh, well.

Sadly, It'll Be Okay dropped after its debut last week. I never expected it to do well on radio, but I hoped it would do well here. It could still rebound.

On the other hand, U Gurl dropped, which is great. The sooner we get rid of this awful song, the better.

Bruh, how is STAY still here? I'm definitely not complaining, it's still a bop, but I'm just surprised that it's hung on at the bottom for so long.

Happier Than Ever got a rebound again, which is awesome. It's a great song.

I Feel Good dropped three spots off of its debut last week, which is... fine? I don't know, I don't really care how this song does here.

Wow, Moth To A Flame is somehow top 10 before One Right Now became top 10. I guess people are getting off the Post Malone/The Weeknd hype and realizing that Moth To A Flame's much better.

UGH why is Shivers still #1?? It was dropping in airplay all last week, and now it's rebounded in airplay. This is stupid, Lil Nas X should've been #1 for five weeks now.

How Hits 1 Songs Are Doing on the Hot 100
#1: Easy On Me - Adele
#4: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber
#7: I Hate U - SZA
#8: INDUSTRY BABY - Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow
#9: Heat Waves - Glass Animals
#11: Shivers - Ed Sheeran
#12: Need to Know - Doja Cat
#15: abcdefu - GAYLE
#16: Bad Habits - Ed Sheeran
#19: Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU
#29: good 4 u - Olivia Rodrigo
#31: Fancy Like - Walker Hayes
#33: You Right - Doja Cat/The Weeknd
#35: Essence - WizKid/Justin Bieber/Tems
#36: Kiss Me More - Doja Cat/SZA
#38: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd
#39: Way 2 Sexy - Drake/Future/Young Thug
#40: Ghost - Justin Bieber
#41: Save Your Tears (Remix) - The Weeknd/Ariana Grande
#43: Beggin' - Måneskin
#46: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish
#47: Oh My God - Adele
#48: love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay
#49: Wandered To LA - Juice WRLD/Justin Bieber
#50: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
#51: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G
#53: Meet Me At Our Spot - THE ANXIETY
#55: Girls Want Girls - Drake/Lil Baby
#59: My Universe - Coldplay/BTS
#63: Have Mercy - Chlöe
#64: Woman - Doja Cat
#69: Big Energy - Latto
#82: Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
#85: For Tonight - Giveon

Top 10 on the Hunger Games Countdown
#10: Rumors - Lizzo/Cardi B
#9: Faking Love - Anitta/Saweetie
#8: Way 2 Sexy - Drake/Future/Young Thug
#7: Big Energy - Latto
#6: Signals - Regard/Kwabs
#5: Lifestyle - Jason Derulo/Adam Levine
#4: Soft Landing - JP Saxe
#3: I AM WOMAN - Emmy Meli
#2: abcdefu - GAYLE
#1: Let's go to Hell - Tai Verdes

Top 10 If the Countdown Made Sense
#10: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish
#9: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber
#8: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd
#7: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G
#6: Ghost - Justin Bieber
#5: Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU
#4: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
#3: Shivers - Ed Sheeran
#2: Need to Know - Doja Cat
#1: Easy On Me - Adele

Kwaheri, everybody! See you all in the next one.

51 comments:

  1. Taking a break for the holidays! See you guys Sunday for my weekend posts, and later in the week for Hits 1's Top 30 of 2021 and the Year in Review post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If You Are Frustrated with Shivers Being #1...
    Put It Lower In The Ranking? Magenta Perhaps

    ReplyDelete
  3. My rankdown is now open! Please take your time with it as it has 60 songs and a lot of songs you might not know. I'm looking at a due date of January 30th but I'm really lenient on these things so it could be delayed or could start quicker if we get a lot of people.

    Link to google form for ranking:

    https://forms.gle/7RHJ2qNh1E9iscg47

    Link to spotify playlist to listen to songs:

    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0DUWAcx0VW1RA1Q31njnqe?si=10baed01b0884990

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok

      Hi about this https://music.apple.com/us/album/peru/1600604157?i=1600604159

      Delete
  4. Just wondering, whats the difference between abyss and hitbound? Great post btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abyss is songs that play that are new-ish and aren't on hitbound or the countdown
      Hitbound is hitbound

      Delete
  5. Hitbound is a show where Hits 1 plays songs that are new and could make the countdown. The abyss is where some songs go when they leave Hitbound or the countdown. Both Hitbound and abyss songs get spins throughout the week, but lately not a lot of songs have been making the countdown(except for last week) I’m startling to get really tired of the abyss though because it just makes everything so confusing and unorganized and what ends up happening is that a lot of songs in the abyss will get many spins but they won’t ever debut or Re-enter the countdown. Some Hitbound songs do, but not nearly as many as it used to be because there’s so many exits now since the countdown is only 30 songs. It really started getting out of hand though right after I started blogging, there would be so many Hitbound exits each week that it did get a bit hard and confusing to tell which ones were going to the abyss, what was going to the countdown and what the actual Hitbound dropouts were.

    My name is Trey By the way, and I’ve been blogging here since September. I hope I answered your question in the least confusing way possible. If You need some clarification or have any other questions while Beluga is away I’d be happy to answer them for You here. Nice to meet You and I hope You start a Hits 1 blog soon.

    Trey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx! That was not at all confusing for my one braincell to comprehend (jk i have way more brain cells than that), much appreciated.

      Delete
  6. Dwayne Johnson's verse on Face Off is Like The Best Verse Ever. Tech N9ne's verse is amazing, Joey Cool's and King Iso's verses are bangers, and the chorus could improve a bit, but whatever. Face Off you should definitely review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iT's aBoUt dRivE
      iT's aBout pOwEr
      wE sTaY hUnGrY
      wE dEvoUr

      Delete
    2. And it's also a meme that me and my gaming friends sing on Roblox.

      Delete
    3. Bedwars I'm Roblox be like:

      Hi teammate RUSH RUSH *random person destroyed your bed* :Jeb scream:

      Delete
    4. My friends play Roblox bedwars. I personally never have, I prefer to grind at Hypixel Minecraft parkour which I’m better at than Roblox.

      Delete
    5. Agreed about the Face Off verse though, all the verses are fire 🔥

      Delete
    6. When you have Minecraft bedrock:

      Delete
  7. Hitbound in 10 mins
    Countdown right after

    ReplyDelete
  8. Songs leaving:
    It'll Be Okay
    My Universe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Possible drop-out/ entry:
    2011
    Let's see? Who knows it'll be on the countdown?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also it'll be okay left the countdown and entered hitbound. Pretty sure my universe is gone for good this time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most missed countdown song: Into the unknown because it is christmas week this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Beluga! Do you think you'd be able to do my rankdown this year like you did last year? Promise the reveals won't be so long haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, no problem. Last time I checked, though, I wasn't able to find it on your blog.

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, it's published in my discord server. Here it is:

      https://forms.gle/7RHJ2qNh1E9iscg47

      Delete
  13. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    26: It'll Be Okay
    25: love nwantiti
    23: WYD Now?
    19: Have Mercy
    19: Dynamite
    19: The Outside
    18: Let's go to Hell
    11: edamame
    7: Faking Love
    3: Soft Landing
    3: Life Goes On

    ReplyDelete
  14. No goldn hour this week, same with verified countdown

    ReplyDelete
  15. One time this station played 2 songs named Dynamite in a row and I laughed so hard

    ReplyDelete
  16. On when Hits 1 did HitBound music discovery they showed Sean Paul and Sia's Dynamite but they played BTS's song of the same name
    I laughed really hard LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: NEONI - LOSER

    ReplyDelete
  18. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: bbno$, Rich Brian, Diplo - edamame (feat. Rich Brian) - Diplo Remix

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    26: WYD Now?
    26: The Outside
    24: love nwantiti
    24: Dynamite
    23: Have Mercy
    19: Let's go to Hell
    16: It'll Be Okay
    13: edamame
    5: Faking Love
    3: Soft Landing
    2: Life Goes On

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The remix of edamame is worse than the original but I still like it.

      Delete
  20. Number one of 2021 is....































    THEREFORE I AM

    Even though most of you don't like that song, i think its decent

    but aok and save myself and mood should've been on there

    ReplyDelete
  21. 30. butter
    29. wy
    28. positions
    27. ltdo
    26. la
    25. syt
    24. pov
    23. ib
    22. wg
    21. 9k
    20. stay
    19. aito
    18. bh
    17. saturday
    16. dv
    15. wls
    14. g4u
    13. willow
    12. lbylm
    11. golden
    10. dl
    9. mcmbyn
    8. fmt
    7. kmm
    6. hw
    5. levitating
    4. mebf
    3. ybmf
    2. monsters
    1. tia
    here it is

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hits that are hitbound dropouts
    bad girl
    body
    dancing with the devil
    dinero
    don't be shy
    don't go
    friday
    get into it yuh
    girls want girls
    good without
    goosebumps
    hawai
    heartbreak anniversary
    hit it
    hold on
    i did it
    i hope ur misrable until ur dead
    i like that
    just like you
    kiss my uhoh
    last one standing
    late at night
    lemonade
    little bit of love
    lost
    lost cause
    mammamia
    met him last night
    money
    obsessed
    one of me
    on the ground
    permission to dance
    provide
    psycho
    reckless
    sacrifice
    signals
    so done
    solar power
    space girl
    sun goes down
    sweet dream
    talk about love
    the business
    the motto
    thot shot
    toxic
    track star
    t r a n s p a r e n t s o u l
    twinnem
    up
    visiting hours
    woman
    you all over me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also:
      blueberry eyes
      chicken tendies
      girls like us
      change my clothes
      record player
      chasing stars
      seasidedemo
      serotonin
      boyz
      think about me
      beginning middle end
      Thats my guess for that one

      Delete
  23. Last year's hits on hitbound:
    angels and demons
    anyone
    bad child
    backyard boy
    black and white
    boyfriend
    don't rush
    exile
    figure it out
    f2020
    good thing
    lay your head on me
    lemonade
    lets fall in love for the night
    living proof
    make it right
    mind is a prison
    nice to meet ya
    physical
    popstar
    put a little love on me
    slow dance
    stunnin
    sugar
    tap in
    to die for
    together
    toosie slide
    ur so cool
    wishing well

    ReplyDelete
  24. 2019 dropouts that were hits:
    carry on
    cross me
    don't call me angel
    don't call me up
    hold me while you wait
    i warned myself
    kill my mind
    let you love me
    lost in the fire
    motivation
    takeaway
    the archer
    think about you
    two of us
    wave

    ReplyDelete
  25. 2018 dropouts that were hits:
    fake love
    personal
    trust fund baby
    best friend
    i fall apart

    ReplyDelete
  26. 2017 dropouts but only hits:
    the way i are
    dancing on my own
    cut to the feeling
    blow your mind
    bon appetit
    swish swish
    shout out to my ex
    touch
    green light
    hard times
    hallelujah
    your song
    gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  27. 2016 dropouts but only hits:
    i wanna know
    no broken hearts
    brand new
    electric love
    bang my head
    stone cold
    the sound of silence
    still falling for you
    this girl
    infinity

    ReplyDelete
  28. 2015 dropouts that were hits:
    cant stop dancin
    all of you
    run away with me
    surrender
    five more hours
    blame it on me
    emergency
    freedom
    smile
    life of the party
    elastic heart
    superheroes
    king
    (these are hits imo)

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)