Saturday, December 18, 2021

Week of December 11, 2021 - Ed Sheeran (8)

Hey, all! I know that this is really late, and at this point, next week's countdown has already aired, but I should be relatively free from now on, so don't worry, my Year-End stuff should come out relatively on time. Speaking of which, my worst list will be coming somewhat soon. I'm sure you guys can guess what my least favourite song will be, but I'll keep you in the dark for now. Anyways, I also want to remind you guys that you only have till the end of the month to submit for the rankdown, so you definitely should if you haven't already. Also, My Hits 1, you ranked Body twice and forgot to rank Serotonin, so you can just go back into the form and edit it. Anyways, this week was... relatively interesting? Idk, I have tons of new songs to talk about, but the Countdown itself wasn't too exciting. Here are the exits.

Songs We're Saying Goodbye To
Way 2 Sexy - Drake/Future/Young Thug (#30) [#22] {11 weeks} [x2]
Oh My God - Adele (#29) [#29] {1 week}
The Outside - Twenty One Pilots (#27) [#27] {3 weeks}
Fancy Like - Walker Hayes (#25) [#5] {17 weeks}
INDUSTRY BABY - Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow (#23) [#2] {18 weeks}
Life Goes On - Oliver Tree (#22) [#22] {2 weeks} [x2]

Last Week's #1: Shivers - Ed Sheeran (7)

#30: love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay (-2) [#23] {9 weeks}
#29: abcdefu - GAYLE (DEBUT) [2 weeks in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#28: Do It To It - ACRAZE/Cherish (DEBUT) [3 weeks in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#27: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish (-3) [#21] {13 weeks}
#26: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber (-) [6 weeks at #1] {22 weeks}
#25: Smokin Out The Window - Silk Sonic (-6) [#19] {5 weeks}
#24: It'll Be Okay - Shawn Mendes (DEBUT) [1 week in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#23: U Gurl - Walker Hayes (-3) [#20] {3 weeks}
#22: For Tonight - Giveon (-1) [#18] {9 weeks}
#21: Bite Me - Avril Lavigne (-3) [#18] {4 weeks}
#20: Let's go to Hell - Tai Verdes (-7) [#13] {5 weeks}
#19: GHOST TOWN - Benson Boone (DEBUT) [4 weeks in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#18: Need to Know - Doja Cat (-1) [#8] {15 weeks}
#17: Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift (-1) [#16] {3 weeks}
#16: Moth To A Flame - Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd (-1) [#13] {6 weeks}
#15: feel like s**t - Tate McRae (DEBUT) [2 weeks in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#14: Meet Me At Our Spot - THE ANXIETY (-) [#14] {9 weeks}
#13: I Feel Good - Pitbull/Anthony Watts/DJ White Shadow (DEBUT) [1 week in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#12: One Day - Monsta X (-) [#12] {3 weeks}
#11: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd (-) [#11] {5 weeks}
#10: traitor - Olivia Rodrigo (-) [#8] {15 weeks}
#9: Overpass Graffiti - Ed Sheeran (-) [#9] {4 weeks}
#8: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G (-) [#8] {7 weeks}
#7: Who's In Your Head - Jonas Brothers (-3) [#4] {12 weeks}
#6: My Universe - Coldplay/BTS (+1) [#6] {9 weeks} *new peak*
#5: Ghost - Justin Bieber (+1) [#5] {11 weeks} *new peak*
#4: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X (+1) [#4] {11 weeks} *new peak*
#3: Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU (-) [#2] {12 weeks}
#2: Easy On Me - Adele (-) [#2] {8 weeks}
#1: Shivers - Ed Sheeran (-) [8th week at #1] {11 weeks}

Last Year's #1: Golden - Harry Styles [1/4 weeks at #1]

Countdown Extra: Crisis - Joshua Bassett

Our first debut comes in at #29, abcdefu by GAYLE, a song that's been steadily climbing on the Hot 100. I quite like this song. Personally, I think i hope ur miserable until ur dead gave off a very similar vibe to this song, and was better, but I'll definitely take this song. GAYLE sounds pretty good throughout the song, and I kinda like the hook, it's clever. The production's pretty good here, although I like the production in the abcdefu (angrier) mix, as it adds some more instrumentation. But, yeah, overall, this is a good song, and I'd love to see it become big here.

For whatever reason, our next debut is Do It To It by ACRAZE and Cherish. Ugh. Why is this here? It's another one of those stupid EDM songs that just loop four lines over and over again and put a generic beat over top of it. This has absolutely no reason to even exist, much less be a pop hit. It's stupidly repetitive and shouldn't be here. If I were you, I would expect this to pop up on my worst list for next year.

Next up, we have a quick debut from Shawn Mendes with his new song, It'll Be Okay. I think I expressed my love for this song a lot in last week's post, so I'll keep this brief. Anyways, this is a super emotional song, and I think Shawn delivers really well on it. The writing's nothing short of incredible, Shawn sounds amazing here, and the production evolves really nicely. This isn't gearing up to be a big pop hit, but I'm sure it'll do well at least here.

We have another slow song for our next debut, at a high #19, GHOST TOWN by Benson Boone. I quite like this song. I don't think it's quite as good as the last one, but it's solid. I really like Benson Boone's voice, I think the chorus is pretty well-crafted, and the production evolves really nicely. I don't really see this becoming huge, but who knows? It definitely could.

Our next two debuts are coming out of the Abyss (which means they're being removed from my rankdown), and also just so happen to have complete opposite titles, which is kinda funny. Anyways, at #15, we have feel like s**t by Tate McRae. I quite like this song. I don't think it's amazing, but I enjoy it a lot. The lyrics feel very real here, Tate McRae sounds quite good here, and the production evolves pretty nicely. Yeah, that's pretty much all I have to say on this one. I still like you broke me first and her blackbear collab, u love u more, but this is still quite good.

For whatever reason, this last song debuts all the way up at #13. It's a song that's been in the Abyss for months now, I Feel Good by Pitbull, Anthony Watts and DJ White Shadow. This is a pretty good song. Honestly, nothing about it is particularly great, but the song as a whole is just so fun, that it's extremely hard to not like. Pitbull sounds good, Anthony Watts sounds great in his pre-chorus, and DJ White Shadow's production compliments the song really well. Will this be a hit here? Maybe. I guess we'll just have to see in the coming weeks. I'd be fine if it was, though.

Best Debut: It'll Be Okay - Shawn Mendes

Biggest Drop: Let's go to Hell - Tai Verdes (-7): This is honestly just more funny than anything else that this dropped so much after its big jump last week. This song's kinda faded on me, so I don't really care that it's flopping.

Biggest Jump: My Universe - Coldplay/BTS, Ghost - Justin Bieber & THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X (+1): Sorry, what? A one spot jump for the biggest jump of the week? How is that even possible? This is probably a new record or something. Wow.

Countdown Ranking

-5 - Possibly the Worst Song I've Ever Heard:
#30: U Gurl - Walker Hayes

0 - Awful:
#29: Do It To It - ACRAZE/Cherish
#28: Need to Know - Doja Cat
#27: Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU

1 - Bad:
NONE!

2 - Mediocre:
#26: Smokin Out The Window - Silk Sonic

3 - Decent:
#25: love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay
#24: Overpass Graffiti - Ed Sheeran

4 - Good:
#23: Who's In Your Head - Jonas Brothers
#22: I Feel Good - Pitbull/Anthony Watts/DJ White Shadow
#21: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd
#20: Easy On Me - Adele
#19: abcdefu - GAYLE

5 - Great:
#18: feel like s**t - Tate McRae
#17: traitor - Olivia Rodrigo
#16: Let's go to Hell - Tai Verdes
#15: Meet Me At Our Spot - THE ANXIETY
#14: My Universe - Coldplay/BTS
#13: GHOST TOWN - Benson Boone
#12: One Day - Monsta X
#11: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G
#10: Bite Me - Avril Lavigne
#9: Shivers - Ed Sheeran
#8: For Tonight - Giveon
#7: Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
#6: Ghost - Justin Bieber
#5: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish
#4: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber
#3: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
#2: Moth To A Flame - Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd
#1: It'll Be Okay - Shawn Mendes

Overall Score: 113/150 = 75%

5 Oldest Songs
#5: Ghost - Justin Bieber, THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X & Shivers - Ed Sheeran {11 weeks}
#4: Who's In Your Head - Jonas Brothers & Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU {12 weeks}
#3: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish {13 weeks}
#2: Need to Know - Doja Cat & traitor - Olivia Rodrigo {15 weeks}
#1: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber {22 weeks}

#1 Recommendation for Hits 1: GO TO HELL - Clinton Kane

My Top 10 Songs Last Year
#10: Dynamite - BTS (#13)
#9: Holy - Justin Bieber/Chance the Rapper (#16)
#8: my ex's best friend - Machine Gun Kelly/blackbear (#10)
#7: Bang! - AJR (#18)
#6: Fallin' (Adrenaline) - Why Don't We (#8)
#5: HOLIDAY - Lil Nas X (#27)
#4: Levitating - Dua Lipa/DaBaby (#2)
#3: Mood - 24kGoldn/iann dior (#12)
#2: Monster - Shawn Mendes/Justin Bieber (#28)
#1: positions - Ariana Grande (#5)

Most Missed Countdown Song: Don't Start Now - Dua Lipa

Hit-Bound
The Weekend - BIBI [8]
Male Fantasy - Billie Eilish [1]
SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY (Remix) - Amaarae/Kali Uchis/Moliy [4]
You Problem - Monsta X [1]
I AM WOMAN - Emmy Meli [2]
I Hate U - SZA [1]
Have Mercy - Chlöe [6]
Crisis - Joshua Bassett [2]
2011 - 5 Seconds of Summer [2]
Wandered To LA - Juice WRLD/Justin Bieber [1]
WYD Now? - Sadie Jean [1]
Big Energy - Latto [1]

Abyss
Dynamite - Sean Paul/Sia
edamame - bbno$/Rich Brian
Faking Love - Anitta/Saweetie
The Outside - Twenty One Pilots

So our first debut is another single from Billie Eilish's album, Happier Than Ever. This one's called Male Fantasy, and I don't know what it is, but I actually quite like this song. It's honestly kinda beautiful, and while Billie isn't the best singer, she does pretty well on this song. Plus, I like the production here. It's kinda minimalistic, being essentially just a guitar, but I think it works really well here. Wow, between this and Happier Than Ever, I may or may not be slowly becoming a Billie Eilish fan. Now might not be the best time to mention that bury a friend has actually kinda grown on me in the past year or so.

Next up, we have a new song from Monsta X, with this one being called You Problem. You know, there's been a lack of boy bands lately, but upbeat k-pop songs have been filling my need for them for now, so thanks Monsta X and BTS for that. In all seriousness, though, this is an awesome song. It's easily my favourite Monsta X song yet, with the main reason being that it's extremely fun and upbeat. All the guys sound good here, and the production fits the fun vibe well too. I hope this does even better here than One Day's doing.

SZA returns this week with a new song called I Hate U. I grew to like Good Days, mainly because the production is simply majestic in that song, and this song's almost like a slightly lesser version of that song. SZA sounds amazing, as she usually does, and the melodies are great, but the production could be a bit better. Overall, though, I don't mind it, and I'd be fine with it being here for a bit.

Next up, we have another song from Juice WRLD, coming from his second posthumous album, which was released a day before this week's Countdown, Fighting Demons. I'm a pretty big Juice WRLD fan, I think Lucid Dreams and Come & Go were the best rap songs from their respective years, so I was pretty excited for the album. And boy, did it deliver. Anyways, this song is a collaboration with Justin Bieber, called Wandered To LA. If you've been watching my personal chart lately, this has been gaining, and for good reason. The production's great, Juice WRLD and Justin Bieber somehow sound really good together, and the chorus is stupidly catchy. I'd love to see this become a hit.

Our new One to Watch has now been announced as Sadie Jean, and she joins the Hit-Bound list this week with her first single, WYD Now?. This song's fine. It kinda reminds me of Never the 1 by ROSIE from late 2020/early 2021, which I've actually grown to not dislike, so I don't hate this song. I think Sadie sounds quite good here, and the production's fine. It's a little boring and forgettable, though.

Next up is a great rap song, Big Energy by Latto. This song samples a song that was also sampled in a Mariah Carey song, and it's a super groovy sample. Then, Latto comes in with such a good flow, that I don't even mind that it's not melodic. Her voice mixed with the production is amazing, which just makes this such a great, fun song. Plus, the chorus is somehow catchy. I'd love for this to be a hit here.

A few songs left Hit-Bound this week, It's You, Not Me, Alone and let you. I'm not surprised that any of these are gone, even if I really like the first and last one.

I'd also just like to take a moment to mention the stupidly absurd amount of songs we have pulling Sunday Bests (being aired on both the Countdown and Hit-Bound). I mean, only twelve songs on Hit-Bound this week aren't on the Weekend Countdown. This is stupid. There's new music, Hits 1. Pick up on Pepas by Farruko or Chosen by Blxst, which are actually decently big pop hits, or All Too Well or The Good Part, which are both slowly becoming pop hits and are by artists that Hits 1 loves, Taylor Swift and AJR.

Best Hit-Bound Debut: You Problem - Monsta X

Hit-Bound/Abyss Ranking

0 - Awful:
#16: SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY (Remix) - Amaarae/Kali Uchis/Moliy

1 - Bad:
NONE!

2 - Mediocre:
#15: Dynamite - Sean Paul/Sia

3 - Decent:
#14: I AM WOMAN - Emmy Meli
#13: WYD Now? - Sadie Jean
#12: I Hate U - SZA

4 - Good:
#11: Male Fantasy - Billie Eilish
#10: Faking Love - Anitta/Saweetie
#9: Crisis - Joshua Bassett
#8: 2011 - 5 Seconds of Summer
#7: edamame - bbno$/Rich Brian

5 - Great:
#6: Have Mercy - Chlöe
#5: The Weekend - BIBI
#4: Big Energy - Latto
#3: Wandered To LA - Juice WRLD/Justin Bieber
#2: You Problem - Monsta X
#1: The Outside - Twenty One Pilots

I Don't Know 'Bout Blurbs, but I Feel Good

Smoking Out The Window took a pretty big hit this week, which I'm totally fine with. It's really forgettable.

Ayy, U Gurl might actually flop here!

How is Shivers still #1? This is ridiculous. I still really like the song, but I don't think it's deserving of eight weeks at #1. I mean, come on, just give it to Lil Nas X already.

How Hits 1 Songs Are Doing on the Hot 100
#1: Easy On Me - Adele
#2: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber
#6: INDUSTRY BABY - Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow
#8: Heat Waves - Glass Animals
#9: Shivers - Ed Sheeran
#10: Need to Know - Doja Cat
#12: Bad Habits - Ed Sheeran
#13: Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU
#14: Smokin Out The Window - Silk Sonic
#23: Fancy Like - Walker Hayes
#24: abcdefu - GAYLE
#26: good 4 u - Olivia Rodrigo
#28: Essence - WizKid/Justin Bieber/Tems
#29: You Right - Doja Cat/The Weeknd
#31: Way 2 Sexy - Drake/Future/Young Thug
#32: Beggin' - Måneskin
#33: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd
#34: Kiss Me More - Doja Cat/SZA
#37: Oh My God - Adele
#38: Save Your Tears (Remix) - The Weeknd/Ariana Grande
#39: Ghost - Justin Bieber
#43: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
#44: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish
#45: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G
#47: love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay
#48: Meet Me At Our Spot - THE ANXIETY
#50: Girls Want Girls - Drake/Lil Baby
#51: My Universe - Coldplay/BTS
#62: Have Mercy - Chlöe
#63: Wild Side - Normani/Cardi B
#71: Big Energy - Latto
#74: Can I Get It - Adele
#78: Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
#85: For Tonight - Giveon
#90: Woman - Doja Cat
#94: Moth To A Flame - Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd
#96: Who's In Your Head - Jonas Brothers

Top 10 on the Hunger Games Countdown
#10: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G
#9: Leave Before You Love Me - Marshmello/Jonas Brothers
#8: Soft Landing - JP Saxe
#7: TWINNEM - Coi Leray
#6: Way 2 Sexy - Drake/Future/Young Thug
#5: Dynamite - Sean Paul/Sia
#4: It'll Be Okay - Shawn Mendes
#3: Present - Khalid
#2: Let's go to Hell - Tai Verdes
#1: Dinero - Trinidad Cardona

Top 10 If the Countdown Made Sense
#10: My Universe - Coldplay/BTS
#9: Who's In Your Head - Jonas Brothers
#8: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd
#7: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G
#6: Ghost - Justin Bieber
#5: Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU
#4: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
#3: Need to Know - Doja Cat
#2: Shivers - Ed Sheeran
#1: Easy On Me - Adele

Kwaheri, everybody! See you all in the next one.

39 comments:

  1. Hi everyone. I just have a quick question about the surveys, I've signed up twice now and I still havent gotten any. If you know how or have a link that'd be great.

    Also I started a blog about Hits 1 and heres the link: https://domshits1blog.blogspot.com/

    thanks,
    dom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dom, Ny name is Trey. I’ve recently signed up to become a hit-maker to, and unfortunately Hits 1 must hate Me because I’ve signed up 3 times now cuz I first signed up 3 months ago but I’ve never gotten a survey, so I’m not sure what’s going on. Hopefully Ne and You can get surveys at some point though. One other thing. Me and some of the other bloggers here have a Discord server where we talk all about Hits 1 and other music related stuff in general. I’d You want an invite just let Me know and I can get You a link to that. By the way I’ve seen your blog it looks awesome. Keep up the great work and I hope You enjoy being a part of the Hits 1 community.

      Trey.

      Delete
    2. I get Hits 1 surveys pretty consistently, but I signed up for Alt Nation surveys like two months ago and I just got my first survey yesterday. SiriusXM is just kinda whack sometimes.

      Delete
    3. thank yall so much. I signed up a third time so fingers crosseed. Also I'd love to be added to the Hits 1 discord.

      Delete
    4. Of course. Here’s the link to join.

      https://discord.gg/akeNwDPC



      Delete
  2. I Feel Good Isn't Doing Well On Spotify... How Is It #13??? Hits 1 Simping For Pitbull Probably.

    This is not a complain because I like the song

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy On Me Is Blue Ranking? Nah It Deserves Better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. Probably should've dedicated a blurb to that.

      Delete
  4. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: HrishK - Soter Boter

    ReplyDelete
  5. (name)'s Hits 1 blog kinda looks like
    (name) s***s 1 blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! I totally agree with You on how ridiculous Hit-bound is becoming. That’s why I have that small list of songs on my blog that would make sense being on Hitbound. I’m sure You might already know but we had 6 songs pull Sunday bests this week it’s completely reicicous. Also I created a page on my blog so we can all track 2022 Hitbound dropouts. If You go there and click the sidebar it’s up at the top highlighted in a teel color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Easy On Me [-] (2nd Week At #1)
    2. Stay [+1] (11 Weeks At #1)
    3. INDUSTRY BABY [-1]
    4. Need To Know [-]
    5. Shivers [+3]
    6. Heat Waves [+3]
    7. You Right [-1]
    8. Bad Habits [-]
    9. THAT'S WHAT I WANT [-]
    10. Cold Heart [+2]
    11. Beggin' [-4]
    12. Ghost [+1]
    13. Better Days [+1] HOW???
    14. One Right Now [+1]
    15. Good 4 U [-4]
    16. Happier Than Ever [+1]
    17. Who's In Your Head [-1]
    18. My Universe [-]
    19. Meet Me At Our Spot [+1]
    20. Kiss Me More [-1]
    21. Smokin Out The Window [+6]
    22. Message In A Bottle [+14] YOOOOOOO
    23. edamame [+1]
    24. I Feel Good [+1] HOW
    25. Essence [-4]
    26. Moth To A Flame [+2]
    27. MONTERO [-1]
    28. For Tonight [+1]
    29. Have Mercy [+2] NO. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
    30. traitor [-8]
    31. One Day [+1]
    32. deja vu [-2]
    33. love nwantiti [DEBUT]
    34. Life Goes On [+3]
    35. Leave Before You Love Me [-2]
    36. i hope ur miserable until ur dead [-2]
    37. Arcade [-2]
    38. Alone [+1]
    39. Levitating [-1]
    40. Way 2 Sexy [-17] Sheesh.

    The Countdown I Listen To

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breakouts (Hitbounds) Are
      Oh My God, abcdefu, Do It To It, Faking Love, Chosen

      Save Your Tears Finally Left!
      Reckless dropped outta Hitbound

      Delete
    2. Hold On You Right Dropped Two Spots Not One My Bad

      Delete
    3. I used to Listen to AT40 but I stopped because for some reason they started playing commercials, which is normal I guess, but I just thought it was weird how they never played them and then all of a sudden they start playing tons of them. I also stopped cuz personally I just like Hits 1 better with how the countdown is created. I love the concept of voting more than just measuring spins on radio station of the same overplayed songs. Isn’t AT40 way behind to because it seems as if they’re very slow on picking up a lot of rising mainstream hits?

      Delete
    4. Hits 1 does simping to make One Direction songs better NGL Like in AT40 Golden Flopped and Falling didn't even make it

      Delete
    5. Also If Hits 1 Made Sense It Should've Made Easy On Me #1... Shivers Has Been Gaining Little Airplay Now

      Delete
  8. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    29: I AM WOMAN
    28: Bite Me
    25: love nwantiti
    21: Dynamite
    19: Life Goes On
    18: Let's go to Hell
    15: Have Mercy
    12: Faking Love
    10: edamame
    10: WYD Now?
    7: The Outside
    6: Soft Landing
    2: I Bet You Think About Me
    1: You Problem

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard you guys have a discord

    Can i join?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry To Disappoint But The Positions Album Absolutely Sucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn’t suck but it was a huge disappointment given how good the rest of her albums are

      Delete
  11. Quick question what’s the best way to start a personal chart? I’m thinking about starting one for 2022. I’m thinking about doing it on a Crownnote and then posting it to My blog, but how easy is it to use CrownNote and what’s the best way to lay it all out and track songs each week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking about like starting to be respectful to bloggers

      Delete
  12. "extremely hard not to like" With That I think I Feel Good should be Green Ranked

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Techn9ne, Joey Cool, King Iso & Dwayne Johnson - Face Off

    ReplyDelete
  14. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: FKA twigs/the Weeknd - Tears in the Club

    This song is freaking amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw chase, infinity is actually really growing on me

      Delete
  15. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    29: I AM WOMAN
    27: love nwantiti
    24: Bite Me
    21: Dynamite
    21: Life Goes On
    17: Let's go to Hell
    14: WYD Now?
    13: Have Mercy
    12: Faking Love
    10: edamame
    7: The Outside
    6: Soft Landing
    1: You Problem

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)