Friday, December 3, 2021

My 100 Most-Streamed Songs on Spotify of 2021

Hey, all! Since Spotify Wrapped came out, I figured I might as well share this list of songs, even if you guys probably don't know a lot of the songs. DISCLAIMER: This list is not my top 100 songs of 2021, nor does it reflect it. This is simply the songs I streamed the most on Spotify this year. Anyways, enjoy!

#100: Cold - Leslie Odom Jr./Sia
#99: Smoke And Mirrors - Imagine Dragons
#98: Never Take It - Twenty One Pilots
#97: No Grass Today - AJR
#96: Good Days - SZA
#95: Believer - Imagine Dragons
#94: Lifestyle - Jason Derulo/Adam Levine
#93: Humpty Dumpty - AJR
#92: Beggin' - MÃ¥neskin
#91: Shots - Imagine Dragons
#90: Go Crazy - Chris Brown/Young Thug
#89: Turning Out - AJR
#88: no body, no crime - Taylor Swift/HAIM
#87: Monday - Imagine Dragons
#86: acting like that - YUNGBLUD/Machine Gun Kelly
#85: My Play - AJR
#84: Remember That Night? - Sara Kays
#83: Polaroid - Imagine Dragons
#82: Good Without - Mimi Webb
#81: Overture (The Click) - AJR
#80: Calling My Phone - Lil Tjay/6LACK
#79: Burn Out - Imagine Dragons
#78: Too Late - Cash Cash/Wiz Khalifa/Lukas Graham
#77: Don't Throw Out My Legos - AJR
#76: Pretender - Steve Aoki/Lil Yachty/AJR
#75: Summer - Imagine Dragons
#74: Someone to You - BANNERS
#73: Weak - AJR
#72: HOLIDAY - Lil Nas X
#71: Birds - Imagine Dragons
#70: Put Your Records On - Ritt Momney
#69: Ordinaryish People - AJR/Blue Man Group
#68: CHICKEN TENDIES - Clinton Kane
#67: It Comes Back To You - Imagine Dragons
#66: Wave of You - Surfaces
#65: OK Overture - AJR
#64: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
#63: On Top Of The World - Imagine Dragons
#62: you broke me first - Tate McRae
#61: Adventure Is Out There - AJR
#60: Goosebumps (Remix) - Travis Scott/HVME
#59: Giants - Imagine Dragons
#58: Lil Bit - Nelly/Florida Georgia Line
#57: Christmas In June - AJR
#56: The Walls Are Way Too Thin - Holly Humberstone
#55: Lonely - Imagine Dragons
#54: I'm not Pretty - JESSIA
#53: Beats - AJR
#52: Kiss Me More - Doja Cat/SZA
#51: Treat People With Kindness - Harry Styles
#50: Monsters - All Time Low/Demi Lovato/blackbear
#49: Come Hang Out - AJR
#48: #1 - Imagine Dragons
#47: The Outside - Twenty One Pilots
#46: positions - Ariana Grande
#45: Finale (Can't Wait To See What You Do Next) - AJR
#44: Best Friend - Saweetie/Doja Cat
#43: Once In A Lifetime - All Time Low
#42: deja vu - Olivia Rodrigo
#41: Turning Out Pt. ii - AJR
#40: Love Story (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
#39: INDUSTRY BABY - Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow
#38: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber
#37: 3 O'Clock Things - AJR
#36: willow - Taylor Swift
#35: MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) - Lil Nas X
#34: First Time - ILLENIUM/iann dior
#33: Record Player - Daisy the Great/AJR
#32: It's Time - Imagine Dragons
#31: Arcade - Duncan Laurence
#30: Monster - Shawn Mendes/Justin Bieber
#29: Joe - AJR
#28: Leave The Door Open - Silk Sonic
#27: Stay Next To Me - Quinn XCII/Chelsea Cutler
#26: Beautiful Mistakes - Maroon 5/Megan Thee Stallion
#25: You - Regard/Troye Sivan/Tate McRae
#24: SO DONE - The Kid LAROI
#23: my ex's best friend - Machine Gun Kelly/blackbear
#22: Bummerland - AJR
#21: drivers license - Olivia Rodrigo
#20: Saturday - Twenty One Pilots
#19: Levitating - Dua Lipa/DaBaby
#18: Overdrive - Conan Gray
#17: Cutthroat - Imagine Dragons
#16: Save Your Tears - The Weeknd
#15: Astronaut In The Ocean - Masked Wolf
#14: good 4 u - Olivia Rodrigo
#13: Shy Away - Twenty One Pilots
#12: Anyone - Justin Bieber
#11: Heat Waves - Glass Animals
#10: forget me too - Machine Gun Kelly/Halsey
#9: Lasting Lover - Sigala/James Arthur
#8: pov - Ariana Grande
#7: My Head & My Heart - Ava Max
#6: All My Favorite Songs - Weezer/AJR
#5: Wrecked - Imagine Dragons
#4: WITHOUT YOU - The Kid LAROI
#3: Bang! - AJR
#2: Way Less Sad - AJR
#1: Follow You - Imagine Dragons

Kwaheri, everybody! See you in the next one.

24 comments:

  1. My Top is Mask by Dream, Followed By Astronaut in the Ocean, then Roadtrip by Dream & PMBata, The Arch-Illager by Dan Bull, and Change My Clothes By Dream & Alec Benjamin (DON'T EVEN ASK)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry, i play minecraft too for some reason but i'm quitting it soon.

      Delete
  2. I Feel Good has a lot of spin so it will probably debut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life Goes On comes back at #22 :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going away for the weekend, so my weekend posts will be out Sunday/Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    48: I Feel Good
    28: edamame
    27: Dynamite
    24: feel like s**t
    18: Faking Love
    14: Soft Landing
    13: GHOST TOWN
    12: It'll Be Okay
    6: abcdefu
    3: Crisis
    3: 2011
    3: I AM WOMAN
    2: Do It To It

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shivers is #1!!!!! I WANT EOM NOT SHIVERS NEXT WEEK TO BE NUMBER ONE

    ReplyDelete
  7. You’ve got some really good songs on your top 100. I’d show y’all mine but my #2 and #1 from my top 40 actually match up to the top 2 on my Apple Music replay so I don’t wanna spoil anything too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hitbound exits: soft landing and 🧨

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Recommend "Juice WRLD & Justin Bieber - Wandered To LA" That Song Is Good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend that one also. I can’t stop listening to it. It’s an amazing song.

      Delete
  10. My Spotify Wrapped Top 100:

    1. Taylor Swift – All Too Well
    2. Olivia Rodrigo – Good 4 U
    3. Olivia Rodrigo – Drivers License
    4. Alexander 23 – Cry Over Boys
    5. Olivia Rodrigo – Traitor
    6. Taylor Swift – Champagne Problems
    7. Masked Wolf – Astronaut In The Ocean
    8. Clinton Kane – Chicken Tendies
    9. The Kid Laroi – Without You
    10. Taylor Swift – Willow
    11. Olivia Rodrigo – Brutal
    12. Cardi B – Up
    13. Lil Nas X – That’s What I Want
    14. Zee Machine – If You Were My Boyfriend
    15. Kacey Musgraves – Justified
    16. Lizzo, Cardi B – Rumors
    17. Lil Nas X – Montero
    18. Olivia Rodrigo – Happier
    19. Alec Benjamin – Older
    20. Illenium, Iann Dior – First Time
    21. Taylor Swift – Back To December
    22. Dua Lipa, DaBaby – Levitating
    23. Justin Bieber, Daniel Caesar, Giveon – Peaches
    24. Megan Thee Stallion – Body
    25. Taylor Swift – Fifteen (Taylor’s Version)
    26. Clinton Kane – I Guess I’m In Love
    27. Ed Sheeran – Shivers
    28. Conan Gray – Overdrive
    29. Taylor Swift – Paper Rings
    30. Elle King, Miranda Lambert – Drunk
    31. DJ Khaled, Post Malone, Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Baby, DaBaby – I Did It
    32. Camila Cabello – Million To One
    33. Taylor Swift, Haim – No Body, No Crime
    34. Saweetie, Doja Cat – Best Friend
    35. Adele – Easy On Me
    36. Mickey Guyton – Black Like Me
    37. Taylor Swift, The Civil Wars – Safe & Sound
    38. Justin Bieber – Anyone
    39. Harry Styles – Treat People With Kindness
    40. Sabrina Carpenter – Skin
    41. Taylor Swift – All You Had To Do Was Stay
    42. Dua Lipa – Love Again
    43. Ariana Grande – 34+35
    44. Lil Nas X – Sun Goes Down
    45. Taylor Swift – August
    46. Olivia Rodrigo – Hope Ur Ok
    47. Ed Sheeran – Bad Habits
    48. Kelsea Ballerini, Lany – I Quit Drinking
    49. Taylor Swift – Long Story Short
    50. Olivia Rodrigo – Déjà Vu
    51. BTS – Butter
    52. Troye Sivan, Kacey Musgraves, Mark Ronson – Easy
    53. Taylor Swift – 22
    54. Justin Bieber – Ghost
    55. Joshua Bassett – Lie Lie Lie
    56. Dua Lipa – We’re Good
    57. Taylor Swift – Cardigan
    58. Lil Nas X, Jack Harlow – Industry Baby
    59. The Weeknd – Save Your Tears
    60. Doja Cat – Ain’t Shit
    61. Taylor Swift – The 1
    62. Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber – Monster
    63. Kelsea Ballerini, Kenny Chesney – Half of My Hometown
    64. Regard, Troye Sivan, Tate McRae – You
    65. Taylor Swift, Brendon Urie – ME!
    66. Luke Combs – Better Together
    67. Camila Cabello – First Man
    68. Billie Eilish – Therefore I Am
    69. Taylor Swift – You Need To Calm Down
    70. Megan Thee Stallion – Thot Shit
    71. LilHuddy – The Eulogy of You and Me
    72. Girl In Red – Serotonin
    73. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do
    74. Camila Cabello – I Have Questions
    75. Lil Tjay, 6lack – Calling My Phone
    76. Taylor Swift – Teenage Dream
    77. Taylor Swift – You Belong With Me (Taylor’s Version)
    78. Camila Cabello, DaBaby – My Oh My
    79. Demi Lovato, Saweetie – My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend
    80. Tai Verdes – A-O-K
    81. Taylor Swift – Love Story (Taylor’s Version)
    82. Doja Cat – Need To Know
    83. Conan Gray – People Watching
    84. Camila Cabello – Don’t Go Yet
    85. Taylor Swift – Cruel Summer
    86. Glass Animals – Heat Waves
    87. Lauv, Anne-Marie – Fuck, I’m Lonely
    88. Kane Brown, Blackbear – Memory
    89. Haim, Taylor Swift – Gasoline
    90. Demi Lovato – Cool For The Summer
    91. AJR – Way Less Sad
    92. Rauw Alejandro – Todo De Ti
    93. Taylor Swift – Today Was A Fairytale (Taylor’s Version)
    94. Polo G – Rapstar
    95. Justin Bieber, Benny Blanco – Lonely
    96. Lil Nas X – Holiday
    97. Taylor Swift – Mine
    98. Coldplay, BTS – My Universe
    99. The Kid Laroi, Justin Bieber – Stay
    100. Fifth Harmony, Ty Dolla $ign – Work From Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice list! Love seeing All You Had To Do Was Stay so high up, it's one of my favourite Taylor songs, and it's super underrated.

      Delete
  11. I turned comment moderation off on my blog so y’all can go comment on there. Please don’t spam it though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Part That Made Me Cringe Here Was Put Your Records On Being On There.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, I don't even particularly like it, I just didn't skip it when it popped up on my Hits 1 playlist.

      Delete
    2. i like put your records on, don't ask why.

      Delete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)