Monday, January 20, 2020

So I lied...

So back in November, I said when I hit 10,000 pageviews, I would listen to 10,000 Hours for an hour straight. We're at 16K pageviews now, and that still hasn't happened. So I want to make it up to you guys. Instead of me listening to 10,000 Hours for an hour, I decided I would let you guys decide what I would do, and then at 20K pageviews (since we're almost there), I would do everything you guys said (that I liked, I'm not doing a face reveal or anything. So don't expect that to happen.)

So you guys can either post a comment on what you want me to do, or put it in the form below: (I will not be able to see your e-mail, and honestly, you can just make up a name. I mean, I'm called Beluga. I mean, if you're really not creative, you can just put Anonymous or go to random name generator and pick something there.)

https://forms.gle/8HZgEBwFRSzkGnGp8

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)