Friday, July 17, 2020

Hot 100 Top 40: Week of July 18, 2020 - DaBaby/Roddy Ricch (5)

DaBaby/Roddy Ricch (5)

...so Pop Smoke's label released a posthumous album from him, called Shoot For The Stars Aim For The Moon. Most of the songs charted on the Top 40 and On the Verge, so consider this my... almost-album review of it. Other than that, I changed some stuff. Instead of having all the stats be relative to the Hot 100, I made it relative to the Top 40. So for example, instead of writing T40 DEBUT, or H100 DEBUT, I just write DEBUT, and the amount of weeks now are only relative to the top 40. With that being said, here are the seven exits.

Songs We're Saying Goodbye To
Walk Em Down - NLE Choppa/Roddy Ricch (#40) [#38] {4 weeks}
Be Kind - Marshmello/Halsey (#39) [#29] {8 weeks} [x3]
THE SCOTTS - THE SCOTTS (#38) [1 week at #1] {10 weeks}
Emotionally Scarred - Lil Baby (#37) [#31] {5 weeks} [x2]
Stuck with U - Ariana Grande/Justin Bieber (#34) [1 week at #1] {9 weeks}
How You Like That - BLACKPINK (#33) [#33] {1 week}
Girls in the Hood - Megan Thee Stallion (#28) [#28] {1 week}

Last Week's #1: ROCKSTAR - DaBaby/Roddy Ricch (4)

#40: High Fashion - Roddy Ricch/Mustard (-4) [#20] {26 weeks}
#39: 44 BullDog - Pop Smoke (DEBUT) [#39] {1 week}
#38: Toosie Slide - Drake (-12) [1 week at #1] {14 weeks}
#37: Gangstas - Pop Smoke (DEBUT) [#37] {1 week}
#36: Party Girl - StaySolidRocky (-7) [#21] {8 weeks}
#35: Chasin' You - Morgan Wallen (-3) [#16] {15 weeks}
#34: Aim For The Moon - Pop Smoke/Quavo (DEBUT) [#34] {1 week}
#33: Bluebird - Miranda Lambert (+2) [#33] {4 weeks}
#32: death bed (coffee for your head) - Powfu/beabadoobee (-8) [#23] {14 weeks}
#31: Got It On Me - Pop Smoke (DEBUT) [#31] {1 week}
#30: Sunday Best - Surfaces (-7) [#19] {13 weeks}
#29: Savage Love (Laxed - Siren Beat) - Jawsh 685/Jason Derulo (+2) [#29] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#28: Go Crazy - Chris Brown/Young Thug (+2) [#28] {5 weeks} *new peak*
#27: Hard To Forget - Sam Hunt (-) [#26] {8 weeks}
#26: Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi (-1) [#25] {9 weeks}
#25: Falling - Trevor Daniel (-6) [#17] {28 weeks}
#24: Life Is Good - Future/Drake (-6) [#2] {26 weeks}
#23: I Hope - Gabby Barrett (-2) [#16] {17 weeks}
#22: Dior - Pop Smoke (RE-ENTRY) [#22] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#21: The Box - Roddy Ricch (-5) [11 weeks at #1] {30 weeks}
#20: The Bigger Picture - Lil Baby (-6) [#3] {4 weeks}
#19: One Margarita - Luke Bryan (+3) [#19] {5 weeks} *new peak*
#18: The Bones - Maren Morris (-1) [#12] {28 weeks}
#17: Break My Heart - Dua Lipa (+3) [#17] {15 weeks} *new peak*
#16: Rain On Me - Lady Gaga/Ariana Grande (-4) [1 week at #1] {7 weeks}
#15: Don't Start Now - Dua Lipa (-) [#2] {30 weeks}
#14: We Paid - Lil Baby/42 Dugg (-4) [#10] {5 weeks}
#13: Circles - Post Malone (-) [3 weeks at #1] {45 weeks}
#12: Adore You - Harry Styles (-1) [#6] {30 weeks}
#11: The Woo - Pop Smoke/50 Cent/Roddy Ricch (DEBUT) [#11] {1 week}
#10: Intentions - Justin Bieber/Quavo (-3) [#5] {22 weeks}
#9: Say So - Doja Cat/Nicki Minaj (-3) [1 week at #1] {20 weeks}
#8: Blueberry Faygo - Lil Mosey (+1) [#8] {17 weeks} *new peak*
#7: Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles (+1) [#7] {6 weeks} *new peak*
#6: For The Night - Pop Smoke/Lil Baby/DaBaby (DEBUT) [#6] {1 week}
#5: Roses (Remix) - SAINt JHN/Imanbek (-) [#4] {15 weeks}
#4: Savage (Remix) - Megan Thee Stallion/Beyoncé (-) [1 week at #1] {16 weeks}
#3: WHATS POPPIN (Remix) - Jack Harlow/Tory Lanez/DaBaby/Lil Wayne (-1) [#2] {13 weeks}
#2: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd (+1) [4 weeks at #1] {28 weeks}
#1: ROCKSTAR - DaBaby/Roddy Ricch (-) [5th week at #1] {12 weeks}

Last Year's #1: Old Town Road (Remix) - Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus [15/19 weeks at #1]

My opinion on Pop Smoke's album? I quite liked it. Honestly, I would probably listen to it again. The lowest song in the Top 40 is 44Bulldog. This is definitely not one of my favourites. I like Pop Smoke's voice, which you'll see repeatedly through this post, but I think the production's a bit lazy, and I don't love the "brrrrrr" stuff happening in the background. The song doesn't really have a catchy hook, but I still like Pop's voice, so it goes in blue.

The next one is Gangstas. This one's better than 44Bulldog. Mostly because it has an actual hook that you can follow, and I actually quite like it. Pop sounds great, and he has pretty great flow in this song. The production's a little more interesting, but still not too interesting. Overall, it's good, but not great.

The next song is Aim For The Moon featuring Quavo. This song is pretty good. Pop raps a bit higher, and sounds pretty good. Both Pop and Quavo actually sound decent in the chorus. This is one of the best Quavo parts in any song. Not the best, which you'll actually see later in this post, but surprisingly really good compared to some other stuff he's done, like in Strip That Down or Intentions.

The next song is another solo Pop Smoke song, Got It On Me. This is easily one of the best songs from the album, and there are multiple parts that hit really hard and give you chills. The chorus is spectacular, and the lyrics are probably the best part. It's a little sad, considering what happened, and they really make that hit hard with the sirens, then the trackless last chorus. Honestly, you should listen to it. It's pretty good.

Next up is a Pop Smoke song that's actually been on the Hot 100 for a while, but it only spent a week in the Top 40 when it debuted, and then now. It's called Dior, and it's very good. The production is fantastic, with the higher parts sounding really good, and Pop Smoke sounds really good with the production. I don't love the talking, but I can easily overlook that, because the rest of the song is really good.

The next song is my favourite from the album. Take one wild guess why. It's The Woo with 50 Cent and Roddy Ricch. If you guessed Roddy Ricch, you'd be right. If you guessed anything else, I don't even know why you read this blog. Anyways, the rest of the song is actually really good too though. The production is fantastic, and it's got some latino guitar that actually fits really well with the song. 50 Cent sounds a lot like the guys that did Don't Rush, and I really like his accent, and he delivers his verse really well. The chorus is great, and Pop Smoke sounds good in his verse too, and there's actually two key changes. One when he starts his verse, and then one later in the last chorus. I think the key change down actually amplifies the one up. But fun fact, all the choruses are sung in the same key. That's why they did a key change down.

Our last Pop Smoke song debuts at #6, and it's called For The Night with Lil Baby and DaBaby. I'm not sure why the two Babys like working together so much, because I actually really like DaBaby, but I don't like Lil Baby, so it really just brings down DaBaby's stuff. Pop Smoke sounds really good in his chorus and verse, Lil Baby doesn't sound good in his verse, and DaBaby sounds fantastic in his verse. I actually really like the production and stuff, but Lil Baby brings down this song a lot.

Best Entrant: The Woo - Pop Smoke/50 Cent/Roddy Ricch

Biggest Drop:Toosie Slide - Drake (-12): I find this song to be only mediocre/decent, so I honestly don't care that it's gone, and in my opinion, it didn't really deserve that week at #1.

Biggest Jump: One Margarita - Luke Bryan & Break My Heart - Dua Lipa (+3): I'm glad to see Break My Heart jumping a lot, maybe it could get to the top 10, but I can't possibly see One Margarita jumping any higher, but you never know with country music.

My Top 5 Picks
#5: High Fashion - Roddy Ricch/Mustard
#4: The Woo - Pop Smoke/50 Cent/Roddy Ricch
#3: ROCKSTAR - DaBaby/Roddy Ricch
#2: Hard To Forget - Sam Hunt
#1: Savage Love (Laxed - Siren Beat) - Jawsh 685/Jason Derulo

My Bottom 5 Picks
#5: Say So - Doja Cat/Nicki Minaj
#4: death bed (coffee for your head) - Powfu/beabadoobee
#3: Adore You - Harry Styles
#2: Bluebird - Miranda Lambert
#1: We Paid - Lil Baby/42 Dugg

Top 20 Ranking

0 - Crap:
#20: We Paid - Lil Baby/42 Dugg
#19: Adore You - Harry Styles

1 - Bad:
#18: Say So - Doja Cat/Nicki Minaj

2 - Mediocre:
#17: One Margarita - Luke Bryan

3 - Decent:
#16: For The Night - Pop Smoke/Lil Baby/DaBaby
#15: Intentions - Justin Bieber/Quavo
#14: Don't Start Now - Dua Lipa
#13: Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles

4 - Good:
#12: The Bigger Picture - Lil Baby
#11: Savage (Remix) - Megan Thee Stallion/Beyoncé
#10: Circles - Post Malone
#9: Break My Heart - Dua Lipa

5 - Great:
#8: WHATS POPPIN (Remix) - Jack Harlow/Tory Lanez/DaBaby/Lil Wayne
#7: The Bones - Maren Morris
#6: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
#5: Roses (Remix) - SAINt JHN/Imanbek
#4: Blueberry Faygo - Lil Mosey
#3: Rain On Me - Lady Gaga/Ariana Grande
#2: The Woo - Pop Smoke/50 Cent/Roddy Ricch
#1: ROCKSTAR - DaBaby/Roddy Ricch

Overall Score: 71/100 = 71%

5 Oldest Songs
#5: Intentions - Justin Bieber/Quavo {22 weeks}
#4: High Fashion - Roddy Ricch/Mustard & Life Is Good - Future/Drake {26 weeks}
#3: Falling - Trevor Daniel, The Bones - Maren Morris & Blinding Lights - The Weeknd {28 weeks}
#2: Don't Start Now - Dua Lipa & Adore You - Harry Styles {30 weeks}
#1: Circles - Post Malone {45 weeks}

On the Verge
Something Special - Pop Smoke (DEBUT)
Die From A Broken Heart - Maddie & Tae
Yea Yea - Pop Smoke (DEBUT)
Mood Swings - Pop Smoke/Lil Tjay (DEBUT)
Stuck with U - Ariana Grande/Justin Bieber (RE-ENTRY*)
Emotionally Scarred - Lil Baby (RE-ENTRY)
Supalonely - BENEE/Gus Dapperton
Walk Em Down - NLE Choppa/Roddy Ricch (RE-ENTRY)
Make It Rain - Pop Smoke/Rowdy Rebel (RE-ENTRY)
Be Kind - Marshmello/Halsey (RE-ENTRY)
Girls in the Hood - Megan Thee Stallion (RE-ENTRY*)
What You Know Bout Love - Pop Smoke (DEBUT)
THE SCOTTS - THE SCOTTS (RE-ENTRY*)
Snitching - Pop Smoke/Quavo/Future (DEBUT)
Bad B**** From Tokyo (Intro) - Pop Smoke (DEBUT)


Before we get into more Pop Smoke, I'm gonna go through the exits from the Top 40 of this week that re-entered On the Verge. We have: Stuck with U, Emotionally Scarred, Walk Em Down, Be Kind, Girls in the Hood and THE SCOTTS. I'm sad all of these songs left the Top 40 (except for Emotionally Scarred), but I'm especially sad about Walk Em Down and Be Kind, since both are great.

Anyways, back to Pop Smoke I guess. The highest-charting On the Verge Pop Smoke song is Something Special. I really like the "shopping spree" thing, and the beat is pretty great. The track kind of sounds like elevator music, but I kind of like it. Pop sounds great with that, and the chorus is good. He also has some pretty great flow in the verses, probably one of the best deliveries he's given in this album. Good song.

The next Pop Smoke songs is called Yea Yea. This is also good (I mean, if I'm being honest, I've liked pretty much every song so far). I think he's rapping a bit too high for his range in the verses, but that's really my only issue with it. Other than that, it's definitely solid. The hook is good with the echo thing happening, and overall it's a good song.

Next up is Mood Swings with Lil Tjay. Both Pop Smoke and Lil Tjay sound really good here. I actually really like Tjay's verse. The lyrics aren't great, but the chorus is pretty good, and Pop sounds good in the verses. The production's not really much to write home about, but it's definitely solid. But yeah, as I said before, Lil Tjay is probably the best part of this song. He delivers his verse really well, and I actually like his voice, except that it's a bit nasally. But his part is really good.

Make It Rain with Rowdy Rebel re-enters next. I already talked about this, but yeah, I still like it. The telephone stuff is pretty cool, and I honestly kind of like how he raps through the phone. The production's good, which I think is by Rowdy Rebel. Good song, glad it's back even if it's only for a week.

The third-last song comes next. What You Know Bout Love. This song takes a little while to start, but when it does, the production's really good. Pop's voice is good, as always, and his flow is good. Not much else to talk about.

This next one is my second-favourite of the album, after The Woo. It's Snitching with Quavo and Future. Man, I can't believe I'm saying this, but my favourite part of the song is Quavo. He comes in with literally the best he's ever sounded, delivering a fantastic intro, then also sounding really really good in the chorus. I don't even know how, but he actually managed to make me like him in a song. Pop Smoke also sounds really good. Future isn't great, which kind of brings the song down a bit, but whatever. Quavo brings this one home.

And finally, we have the forty-second long intro to the album, Bad B**** From Tokyo. This feels unnecessary to be On the Verge, but whatever. It's still Pop Smoke, but since it's so short, it's only decent.

Best On the Verge Entrant: Snitching - Pop Smoke/Quavo/Future

On the Verge Ranking

0 - Crap:
#15: Emotionally Scarred - Lil Baby
#14: Supalonely - BENEE/Gus Dapperton

1 - Bad:
#13: Die From A Broken Heart - Maddie & Tae

2 - Mediocre:
NONE!

3 - Decent:
#12: Bad B**** From Tokyo (Intro) - Pop Smoke

4 - Good:
#11: Yea Yea - Pop Smoke
#10: What You Know Bout Love - Pop Smoke
#9: Make It Rain - Pop Smoke/Rowdy Rebel
#8: Stuck with U - Ariana Grande/Justin Bieber

5 - Great:
#7: Mood Swings - Pop Smoke/Lil Tjay
#6: Girls in the Hood - Megan Thee Stallion
#5: THE SCOTTS - THE SCOTTS
#4: Something Special - Pop Smoke
#3: Walk Em Down - NLE Choppa/Roddy Ricch
#2: Be Kind - Marshmello/Halsey
#1: Snitching - Pop Smoke/Quavo/Future

Overall Score: 55/75 = 73%

She Wanna Blurb with the Woooooooooo

So there's actually only one song that left the Top 40 and didn't re-enter On the Verge, and that's How You Like That by BLACKPINK, and it's a shame, because I just started to like it.

As for On the Verge songs that left because of Pop Smoke, we have Memories, Nobody But You, hot girl bummer, Here And Now, I Love My Country, Wash Us In The Blood, If the World Was Ending, Like That, Got What I Got, Does To Me, TROLLZ and GOOBA. I'm sad about Like That and hot girl bummer, but happy about Memories, Got What I Got, TROLLZ and GOOBA.

High Fashion somehow survived Pop Smoke. Don't ask me how, but I'm definitely happy.

Party Girl and death bed dropped quite a bit this week. If these could keep dropping, that would be great.

Savage Love and Go Crazy still managed to jump! That's a fantastic sign for both of these songs.

The Box left the top 20. It's been a wild ride, and I liked it while it was here.

Happily, We Paid left the top 10. I hope it keeps dropping.

So somehow, Blinding Lights is back up at #2. I like the song, but even I think that this is unnecessary.

Okay, that is all. Stay tuned next week for Juice WRLD's Legends Never Die album bomb, where I'm certain he'll get almost all of his songs in that post, and maybe even a #1. Kwaheri, see you all soon.

63 comments:

  1. I'm first and I don't care because no one asked who was first

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single one of my old posts is fixed! So you can now enjoy my entire archives, without having to worry about stuff being randomly highlighted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Also, I'm gonna be away, so I turned off moderation for the weekend)

      Delete
    2. Oh God chase is coming back

      Delete
    3. IF ALL OF THE KINGS AND THE QUEENS ON THE THRONE!

      I Like Ava Max's music.

      Delete
    4. Ava Max is very talented, she impressed me with songs like Sweet But Psycho, Kings And Queens, Salt, Blood, Sweat, and Tears, and more.

      Delete
    5. And btw Beluga, once you get back from your hiatus, can you put comment moderation back on?

      Delete
    6. Completely agreed with Countdown Reviewa. She’s amazing.

      Delete
  3. https://play.google.com/music/playlist/AMaBXyknNUZ0vLgTU5P7O71v6-O0NsR80HeqILqPSiSP2CfafWIOpyN2kN-faMVLlic58p7Gz7HSJWaH8hug7M5bVM31jp2gNQ%3D%3D
    Where I keep you up on hit bound

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't have Spotify

      Delete
    2. It's ok, you don't have to have Spotify, but if you need to, upload a playlist! We are excited to see what songs are on there.

      Delete
    3. Oof I was going to change it every week but I can't get past moving four songs before it resets

      Delete
    4. That was going to be real hit bound just use my hit bound
      https://play.google.com/music/playlist/AMaBXylqBhbKapl4spqvYkGI8WFBfQHVearTixGCKXJPVLVs9H7xVZ9mAyxhZVskuT9EGs-Arx6lFUks2ZLYccY8_jOxg7vtwQ%3D%3D

      Delete
    5. I don't know 13Bubby, the songs aren't looking good, but okay playlist 13Bubby!

      Delete
    6. Can you tell me some songs that are good that aren't on hits 1

      Delete
    7. I meant that aren't on the playlist
      Can you do that as well

      Delete
    8. Together, Falling, Daisies, Savage Love, Don't Rush, Bang!.

      Delete
    9. I was going to add don't rush but couldn't find edited one

      Delete
  4. [Chorus]
    Yeah, I'm thankful
    Scratch that, baby, I'm grateful
    Gotta say it's really been a while
    But now I got back that smile (Smile)
    I'm so thankful
    Scratch that, baby, I'm grateful
    Now you see me shine from a mile
    Finally got back that smile (Smile)

    [Verse 1]
    Every day, Groundhog Day
    Goin' through motions felt so fake
    Not myself, not my best
    Felt like I failed the test

    [Pre-Chorus]
    But every tear has been a lesson
    Rejection can be God's protection
    Long hard road to get that redemption
    But no shortcuts to a blessin'

    [Chorus]
    Yeah, I'm thankful
    Scratch that, baby, I'm grateful
    Gotta say it's really been a while
    But now I got back that smile (Smile)
    I'm so thankful
    Scratch that, baby, I'm grateful
    Now you see me shine from a mile
    Finally got back that smile (Smile)

    [Verse 2]
    I'm 2.0, remodeled
    Used to be dull, now I sparkle
    Had a piece of humble pie
    That ego check saved my life

    [Pre-Chorus]
    Now I got a smile like Lionel Richie
    Big and bright, need shades just to see me
    Tryna stay alive just like I'm the Bee Gees (Oh, woah)
    A Mona Lisa masterpiece (Now I'm)

    [Chorus]
    Yeah, I'm thankful
    Scratch that, baby, I'm grateful
    Gotta say it's really been a while
    But now I got back that smile (C'mon, smile, woo)
    I'm so thankful
    Scratch that, baby, I'm grateful (So grateful)
    Now you see me shine from a mile
    Finally got back that smile (Smile, oh, oh)

    [Bridge]
    I'm so thankful
    'Cause I finally, 'cause I finally
    I'm so grateful
    'Cause I finally, 'cause I finally (Oh)

    [Chorus]
    Yeah, I'm thankful
    Scratch that, baby, I'm grateful
    Gotta say it's really been a while
    But now I got back that smile (Woo, smile)
    I'm so thankful
    Scratch that, baby, I'm grateful
    Now you see me shine from a mile
    Finally got back that smile (Smile, oh, oh)

    [Outro]
    I'm so thankful
    'Cause I finally, 'cause I finally
    Smile (Oh)
    I'm so grateful
    'Cause I finally, 'cause I finally
    Smile (Oh, oh)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh noooooo Chasetrovicii is coming back

    ReplyDelete
  6. My opinion on Pop Smoke's album? I quite liked it. Honestly, I would probably listen to it again. The lowest song in the Top 40 is 44Bulldog. This is definitely not one of my favourites. I like Pop Smoke's voice, which you'll see repeatedly through this post, but I think the production's a bit lazy, and I don't love the "brrrrrr" stuff happening in the background. The song doesn't really have a catchy hook, but I still like Pop's voice, so it goes in blue.

    The next one is Gangstas. This one's better than 44Bulldog. Mostly because it has an actual hook that you can follow, and I actually quite like it. Pop sounds great, and he has pretty great flow in this song. The production's a little more interesting, but still not too interesting. Overall, it's good, but not great.

    The next song is Aim For The Moon featuring Quavo. This song is pretty good. Pop raps a bit higher, and sounds pretty good. Both Pop and Quavo actually sound decent in the chorus. This is one of the best Quavo parts in any song. Not the best, which you'll actually see later in this post, but surprisingly really good compared to some other stuff he's done, like in Strip That Down or Intentions.

    The next song is another solo Pop Smoke song, Got It On Me. This is easily one of the best songs from the album, and there are multiple parts that hit really hard and give you chills. The chorus is spectacular, and the lyrics are probably the best part. It's a little sad, considering what happened, and they really make that hit hard with the sirens, then the trackless last chorus. Honestly, you should listen to it. It's pretty good.

    Next up is a Pop Smoke song that's actually been on the Hot 100 for a while, but it only spent a week in the Top 40 when it debuted, and then now. It's called Dior, and it's very good. The production is fantastic, with the higher parts sounding really good, and Pop Smoke sounds really good with the production. I don't love the talking, but I can easily overlook that, because the rest of the song is really good.

    The next song is my favourite from the album. Take one wild guess why. It's The Woo with 50 Cent and Roddy Ricch. If you guessed Roddy Ricch, you'd be right. If you guessed anything else, I don't even know why you read this blog. Anyways, the rest of the song is actually really good too though. The production is fantastic, and it's got some latino guitar that actually fits really well with the song. 50 Cent sounds a lot like the guys that did Don't Rush, and I really like his accent, and he delivers his verse really well. The chorus is great, and Pop Smoke sounds good in his verse too, and there's actually two key changes. One when he starts his verse, and then one later in the last chorus. I think the key change down actually amplifies the one up. But fun fact, all the choruses are sung in the same key. That's why they did a key change down.

    Our last Pop Smoke song debuts at #6, and it's called For The Night with Lil Baby and DaBaby. I'm not sure why the two Babys like working together so much, because I actually really like DaBaby, but I don't like Lil Baby, so it really just brings down DaBaby's stuff. Pop Smoke sounds really good in his chorus and verse, Lil Baby doesn't sound good in his verse, and DaBaby sounds fantastic in his verse. I actually really like the production and stuff, but Lil Baby brings down this song a lot.

    Never heard these songs before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hitbound List (part 1):

    Zoe Wees - Control
    Niall Horan - Black & White
    Conkarah/Shaggy - Banana
    Katy Perry - Daisies (Re-Entry)
    5 Seconds Of Summer - Wildflower
    Topic/A7S - Breaking Me
    Harry Styles - Falling
    Kane Brown/Khalid/Swae Lee - Be Like That (Debut)
    Sia - Together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hitbound List (part 2):

    Trevor Daniel/Selena Gomez - Past Life (Debut)
    Cyn - Drinks
    Kygo/OneRepublic - Lose Somebody
    Jawsh 685/Jason Derulo - Savage Love (Laxed - Siren Beat) (Debut)
    Tones & I - Ur So Cool
    AJR - Bang!
    Young T & Bugsey/Headie One - Don't Rush

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is my post everybody: https://joeshits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2020/07/harry-styles-3-week-of-july-11-2020.html

    I finally got a whole post out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AT40 Recap:

    Exits:
    Toosie Slide (#38)

    Arrivals:
    Drinks (#39)

    BO/OTV:
    Past Life
    Bang!
    Don't Rush
    ILY (I Love You Baby)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Extras/Optional Extras (Part 1)
    New Rules
    The Box
    What Makes You Beautiful
    I Don't Care
    Thank U, Next
    Good As Hell
    I'm The One

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm The One is still a bop to this day.

      Delete
  13. Extras/Optional Extras (Part 2)
    Baby Girl
    Believer
    Sucker

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can someone tell me the entrys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entrys
      Heartless
      100 ways
      17
      Not in order just know these debut
      Dropouts
      Man

      Delete
    2. 13Bubby, the arrivals are 100 Ways and Heather.
      The Re-Entries are 17.

      Delete
    3. Also, the exits are X, Level Of Concern, and Daisies.

      Delete
  15. Guys!!!
    Roses is in top 20 at 18

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good, Because it's #1 on the Hot Dance/Electronic Chart. and it was a bigger hit on the Hot 100. And yet Hits1 didn't treat it big for the longest time.

      Delete
  16. New on hits 1
    POPSTAR - DJ KhaledDrake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means it can debut the Hot 100 soon! Can't wait for that.

      Delete
  17. Yeah I’ve given We Paid a few listens now, and unless I’m forgetting something, it’s easily the worst rap hit of the year. I’m suddenly starting to remember why I couldn’t stand Lil Baby for the longest time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Countdown Recap 7/18/20

    Dropouts:
    Daisies (#27)
    X (#12)
    Level Of Concern (#25)

    Arrivals:
    17 (#30) (RE-ENTRY)
    100 Ways (#27)
    Heather (#28)

    Biggest Jump: Rockstar (+7)
    Biggest Drop: The Bones (-8)

    ReplyDelete
  19. RIP Level Of Concern and X. You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't wait to review Juice WRLD's album on the Hot 100 next week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cruel Summer is leaving next week it’s off the poll.

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)