Saturday, May 23, 2020

Week of May 23, 2020 - The Weeknd (5)

The Weeknd (5)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to you Americans, and I hope you guys are having a great start to your summer. The first event for the Weekend Countdown Olympics is live, so if you haven’t competed yet, what are you waiting for? Click this link to go do that! This week’s countdown was hosted by Ryan Sampson, Nicole Ryan, Stanley T, Symon, Tony Fly and Spyder Harrison (Not all at the same time, they split the countdown into thirds) I think everyone did a pretty good job, and this is probably the first time, but someone other than Spyder Harrison actually read the list of exits! You have no clue how good that makes me feel. So without further ado, here are said exits. Oh also, just a heads-up there was no Countdown Extra this week.

Songs We’re Saying Goodbye To
Only Human - Jonas Brothers (#43) [1 week at #1]
everything i wanted - Billie Eilish (#28) [#9]

Last Week’s #1: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd (4)

#45: Dance Monkey - Tones And I (-1) [#21] {30 weeks}
#44: South of the Border - Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B (+1) [#7] {23 weeks}
#43: ROXANNE - Arizona Zervas (-2) [#9] {25 weeks}
#42: Graveyard - Halsey (-) [#3] {36 weeks}
#41: hot girl bummer - blackbear (-2) [#4] {19 weeks}
#40: Nice To Meet Ya - Niall Horan (-) [8 weeks at #1] {32 weeks}
#39: CITY OF ANGELS - 24kGoldn (RE-ENTRY) [#34] {3 weeks}
#38: What A Man Gotta Do - Jonas Brothers (-12) [#2] {17 weeks}
#37: Roses (Remix) - SAINt JHN/Imanbek (-) [#37] {2 weeks}
#36: Teeth - 5 Seconds of Summer (+2) [2 weeks at #1] {31 weeks}
#35: Ride It - Regard (-) [#35] {4 weeks}
#34: Adore You - Harry Styles (-2) [10 weeks at #1] {24 weeks}
#33: RITMO - Black Eyed Peas/J Balvin (-) [#33] {6 weeks}
#32: I’m Ready - Sam Smith/Demi Lovato (+4) [#31] {3 weeks}
#31: death bed (coffee for your head) - Powfu/beabadoobee (-6) [#25] {9 weeks}
#30: Intentions - Justin Bieber/Quavo (-7) [#15] {11 weeks}
#29: You should be sad - Halsey (-7) [#6] {16 weeks}
#28: X - Jonas Brothers/KAROL G (DEBUT) [1* week in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#27: Circles - Post Malone (+3) [2 weeks at #1] {34 weeks}
#26: Midnight - Alesso/Liam Payne (+3) [#26] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#25: Stuck with U - Ariana Grande/Justin Bieber (+9) [#25] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#24: Supalonely - BENEE/Gus Dapperton (-) [#17] {8 weeks}
#23: The Man - Taylor Swift (-5) [#7] {15 weeks}
#22: Stupid Love - Lady Gaga (-2) [#9] {12 weeks}
#21: Modern Loneliness - Lauv (-4) [#17] {13 weeks}
#20: Be Kind - Marshmello/Halsey (+11) [#20] {3 weeks} *new peak*
#19: Sunday Best - Surfaces (+2) [#13] {9 weeks}
#18: Don’t Start Now - Dua Lipa (-2) [#2] {23 weeks}
#17: Oh My God - Alec Benjamin (+2) [#17] {5 weeks} *new peak*
#16: Falling - Trevor Daniel (-2) [#14] {7 weeks}
#15: If the World Was Ending - JP Saxe/Julia Michaels (-) [#10] {14 weeks}
#14: me & ur ghost - blackbear (+13) [#14] {12 weeks} *new peak*
#13: Level of Concern - Twenty One Pilots (-2) [#11] {6 weeks}
#12: My Oh My - Camila Cabello (-2) [#5] {19 weeks}
#11: The Bones - Maren Morris (+2) [#11] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#10: In Your Eyes - The Weeknd (+2) [#10] {5 weeks} *new peak*
#9: Old Me - 5 Seconds of Summer (-2) [#7] {8 weeks}
#8: I Love Me - Demi Lovato (-) [#8] {11 weeks}
#7: Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles (+2) [#6] {11 weeks}
#6: Break My Heart - Dua Lipa (-) [#6] {5 weeks}
#5: Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi (-2) [#2] {16 weeks}
#4: No Judgement - Niall Horan (+1) [#4] {11 weeks}
#3: Say So - Doja Cat (+1) [#3] {20 weeks}
#2: Maniac - Conan Gray (-) [#2] {11 weeks}
#1: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd (-) [5th week at #1] {14 weeks}

Last Year’s #1: Sucker - Jonas Brothers [9/13 weeks at #1]

Our first entrant this week is actually a re-entry that was only away for a week; CITY OF ANGELS by 24kGoldn. You guys know my opinion on this one, I really like it. His voice is different, and I actually don’t mind it. Although this song’s fairly short, it’s still extremely catchy, and is probably one of the reasons I like this so much. I hope it doesn’t leave again, and it actually stays this time.

Next up, at #28, is X by the Jonas Brothers, featuring KAROL G. This is easily one of the most catchy songs on the countdown right now. Personally, I still think that Sucker’s better, but this is for sure a close second for Jonas Brothers singles. This will probably be a hit here, since Hits 1 loves the Jonas Brothers, and I’m totally fine with that. The chorus is honestly pretty great, and Joe and Nick’s voices blend really well here. I don’t think KAROL G adds too much to the song, and feels a little unnecessary, but I don’t care that much, because it actually doesn’t bring down the song at all. *1 week on Voting Poll, 0 weeks in Hit-Bound

Best Entrant: X - Jonas Brothers/KAROL G

Biggest DROP!!!: What A Man Gotta Do - Jonas Brothers (-12): Highs and lows for the Jonas Brothers this week, as they have an exit, a debut and the biggest drop. This song’s already fallen everywhere else, so I’m pretty satisfied with how well it did here, and Hits 1 isn’t keeping it around for longer than they should.

Biggest Jump: me & ur ghost - blackbear (+13): This jump was so pointless. This clearly wasn’t a hit anywhere, and it’s been here for way too long already, and I don’t think it deserves to be back in the top 20.

My Top 5 Picks
#5: Modern Loneliness - Lauv
#4: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
#3: Midnight - Alesso/Liam Payne
#2: The Bones - Maren Morris
#1: In Your Eyes - The Weeknd

My Bottom 5 Picks
#5: Ride It - Regard
#4: Falling - Trevor Daniel
#3: Supalonely - BENEE/Gus Dapperton
#2: death bed (coffee for your head) - Powfu/beabadoobee
#1: Adore You - Harry Styles

Top 20 Ranking

0 - Crap:
#20: Falling - Trevor Daniel

1 - Bad:
#19: Say So - Doja Cat

2 - Mediocre:
#18: Oh My God - Alec Benjamin
#17: If the World Was Ending - JP Saxe/Julia Michaels
#16: me & ur ghost - blackbear
#15: No Judgement - Niall Horan
#14: My Oh My - Camila Cabello

3 - Decent:
#13: Old Me - 5 Seconds of Summer
#12: Don’t Start Now - Dua Lipa
#11: I Love Me - Demi Lovato

4 - Good:
#10: Maniac - Conan Gray
#9: Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles

5 - Great:
#8: Break My Heart - Dua Lipa
#7: Level of Concern - Twenty One Pilots
#6: Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi
#5: Sunday Best - Surfaces
#4: Be Kind - Marshmello/Halsey
#3: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
#2: The Bones - Maren Morris

Bonus: 6 - Best Song on the Countdown
#1: In Your Eyes - The Weeknd

Overall Score: 69/100 = 69%

5 Oldest Songs
#5: Dance Monkey - Tones And I {30 weeks}
#4: Teeth - 5 Seconds of Summer {31 weeks}
#3: Nice To Meet Ya - Niall Horan {32 weeks}
#2: Circles - Post Malone {34 weeks}
#1: Graveyard - Halsey {36 weeks}

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Lose Somebody - Kygo/OneRepublic

My Favourite Song Last Year: I Don’t Care - Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber (#11)

My Least Favourite Song Last Year: bad guy - Billie Eilish (#25)

Hit-Bound
Moral of the Story - Ashe [3; 2nd time]
Toosie Slide - Drake [8*]
Kings & Queens - Ava Max [5*]
Blueberry Faygo - Lil Mosey [5*]
Bad Child - Tones And I [10*]
I Hope - Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth [5***]
Bang! - AJR [4]
Savage (Remix) - Megan Thee Stallion/Beyoncé [3*]
Daisies - Katy Perry [2*]
100 Ways - Jackson Wang [5*]
If You’re Too Shy (Let Me Know) - The 1975 [5*]
The Box - Roddy Ricch [1]
Lay Your Head On Me - Major Lazer/Marcus Mumford [8*]
the other girl - Kelsea Ballerini/Halsey [2; 2nd time*]

Also Available For Vote
Rain On Me - Lady Gaga/Ariana Grande [1]
Together - Sia [1]
Let’s Fall in Love for the Night - FINNEAS [1]
Heartless - Diplo/Julia Michaels/Morgan Wallen [1]
Like That - Doja Cat/Gucci Mane [1]

I have been waiting for SO LONG to review this first song here, so much so that I even considered making a seperate post just so I could. I didn’t though. In case you didn’t notice. The song is The Box by Roddy Ricch and it literally shocks me that Hits 1’s just now picking up on it. If I’m being honest, it’s probably because they’re on a free trial, and they thought people would enjoy it. Anyways, this song hit #1 on the Hot 100 for many weeks, and for very good reasons. This song’s just absolutely spectacular. Roddy’s got pretty great flow with his rapping, and the song also flows perfectly. The beat’s alright, but I wish the track went somewhere. But that’s really my only criticism for this song. And yeah, I’ll acknowledge the elephant in the room. The door hinge noise is honestly pretty great and adds a lot to the song, and although it’s meme-y, it’s what makes the song really good.

So they aired RITMO in Hit-Bound, but if airing countdown songs in Hit-Bound is becoming a normal thing, I’m just gonna exclude them. So onto the voting poll songs.

In case you’re new to this blog, the voting poll shows you which songs Hits 1 is gonna pick up on next, and sometimes those songs don’t air on Hit-Bound right away, but I like to review them anyways. Our first song is an unlikely collaboration between Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, which I’m sure nobody expected. It’s called Rain On Me, and I’m slightly conflicted on it. The song’s pretty great as a whole, with it being just a spectacular dance bop, and with both Gaga and Ariana slaying it vocally, but I just absolutely hate when Gaga speaks “Rain. On. Me.” before the drop, and it brings the song down a lot for me. But if I’m being honest, after a few listens, I’ve learned to ignore it enough for it to get a green ranking. So y’know. This is good. Oh also, the bridge isn’t great, because Gaga’s also talking there. But yeah, a good song nonetheless, and I can for sure see it growing on me. Also also, Chromatica comes out this Friday. Hype.

Sia released a new song called Together this week. Um… it’s not terrible. It’s catchy enough, I guess, but in the chorus, it could definitely sound better vocally speaking. Sia’s definitely sounded better. (Chandelier) The “Love. Together!” vocals are a little odd, and I don’t like them all that much. The bridge is super weird, and her voice sounds also really weird, because she’s kind of half-singing, half-talking. The energy of this song prevents me from not liking it though, since that part of the song is pretty good. Will this be a hit? Maybe? I’m not quite sure, I’ll have to see where it debuts on the Hot 100 before I make that judgement, but I think it has a decent shot.

Billie Eilish’s brother, FINNEAS makes his Hits 1 debut this week with a 2018 song called Let’s Fall in Love for the Night. I’ve gotta say, he’s much more talented than his sister. In case you didn’t know, FINNEAS produces all of Billie’s stuff, so he’s the one that made that bassline in bad guy and the cool production in all the good girls go to hell. I actually quite like his voice, and I think he definitely has some potential to be a big hit. Probably not as big as Billie, but still decently big. This song’s really catchy, and I literally had it stuck in my head for an hour straight today. The production’s definitely good, with a pretty good beat, (and the frogs in the slow part… they’re my favourite part) and the writing’s definitely a high point in this song. I also love that laugh at the end. Don’t ask me why.

A pretty big country song gets a Julia Michaels remix and a debut on Hits 1 this week, that song being Heartless by Diplo and Morgan Wallen. This is an unpopular opinion here, but I quite like this. I don’t tend to like country music, but this is a really good song. Julia Michaels has definitely grown as a singer since Issues, and I don’t mind her voice anymore. Morgan Wallen’s voice is alright, it’s nothing to write home about, but it’s not terrible either. I can definitely see why this song is big. It’s actually really catchy, and I think Diplo definitely did a better job with the production here than with Lonely with the Jonas Brothers. Overall, I think this has potential to debut, and I wouldn’t mind if it did.

An overall positive bunch of debuts unfortunately has to end on a low note, because of Doja Cat. I think I’ve formulated an opinion on Doja Cat. I don’t like her music. It’s really catchy and groovy, but I just really don’t like her voice. Not her high, layered singing voice or rapping voice. This is probably better than Say So, because of Gucci Mane, since he actually doesn’t do too bad of a job, and I think he’s actually pretty tolerable. This will probably be a big song, and I can see Doja Cat being a big future artist, but for now, I don’t like her music. Maybe in the future I will, but not yet.

Best Debut: The Box - Roddy Ricch

Hit-Bound Ranking

0 - Crap:
NONE!

1 - Bad:
#19: Like That - Doja Cat/Gucci Mane
#18: Daisies - Katy Perry
#17: If You’re Too Shy (Let Me Know) - The 1975

2 - Mediocre:
#16: Lay Your Head On Me - Major Lazer/Marcus Mumford
#15: Toosie Slide - Drake
#14: Moral of the Story - Ashe

3 - Decent:
#13: 100 Ways - Jackson Wang
#12: Together - Sia
#11: Savage (Remix) - Megan Thee Stallion/Beyoncé

4 - Good:
#10: Bad Child - Tones And I
#9: Rain On Me - Lady Gaga/Ariana Grande

5 - Great:
#8: the other girl - Kelsea Ballerini/Halsey
#7: Kings & Queens - Ava Max
#6: Let’s Fall in Love for the Night - FINNEAS
#5: I Hope - Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth
#4: Blueberry Faygo - Lil Mosey
#3: Heartless - Diplo/Julia Michaels/Morgan Wallen
#2: Bang! - AJR
#1: The Box - Roddy Ricch

Overall Score: 66/95 = 69%

Kiss Me Like Your Blurb Is in the Room

We lost two countdown songs this week: Only Human and everything i wanted. I’m honestly glad both of these songs are gone. Only Human was good, but stayed on the countdown for much longer than it should have, beating out Sucker by number of weeks actually (I think, you may need to fact-check me there), and everything i wanted was just bad to begin with, so I’m glad it’s gone even though it’s still doing well on the charts.

Not too much happened this week, except Teeth jumped up two spots for no apparent reason. Although it’s extremely old.

For some reason, Intentions is just barely in the top 30? I mean, come on, Hits 1! Why is this not higher?

Surprisingly, Stuck with U isn’t in the top 20 yet, which could mean it’s going to flop on radio? Probably not, Hits 1 doesn’t tend to be too accurate, but it’s for sure a possibility.

Be Kind is actually in the top 20, so maybe it won’t be a flop. It also didn’t take too hard of a hit on the Hot 100, so this could actually be a hit. Who knows at this point.

Got that sunshine on my sunday be-est!

I’ve started to lose a little interest in My Oh My. It feels really hollow without DaBaby.

In Your Eyes is in the top 10! It’s following the same path as Blinding Lights, so it could very possibly hit #1!

Blinding Lights is still #1 in the meantime though, and I’m happy it hasn’t been overtaken by Say So yet. Hopefully, this can be the #1 of the year.

Bang! is in the top 10 of the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart on Billboard, which basically just means if it was the Billboard Hot 110, it would have already debuted. So that bodes well.

How Hits 1 Songs Are Doing on the Hot 100
#1: Stuck with U - Ariana Grande/Justin Bieber
#2: Say So - Doja Cat/Nicki Minaj
#4: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
#5: Savage (Remix) - Megan Thee Stallion/Beyoncé
#6: Toosie Slide - Drake
#7: The Box - Roddy Ricch
#9: Don’t Start Now - Dua Lipa
#10: Circles - Post Malone
#11: Intentions - Justin Bieber/Quavo
#12: Adore You - Harry Styles
#14: The Bones - Maren Morris
#16: Roses (Remix) - SAINt JHN/Imanbek
#17: My Oh My - Camila Cabello/DaBaby
#18: Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi
#19: everything i wanted - Billie Eilish
#20: Blueberry Faygo - Lil Mosey
#22: Falling - Trevor Daniel
#23: I Hope - Gabby Barrett
#24: Memories - Maroon 5
#27: death bed (coffee for your head) - Powfu/beabadoobee
#29: Sunday Best - Surfaces
#30: RITMO - Black Eyed Peas/J Balvin
#31: Break My Heart - Dua Lipa
#33: Be Kind - Marshmello/Halsey
#35: hot girl bummer - blackbear
#37: Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi
#39: Supalonely - BENEE/Gus Dapperton
#42: Dance Monkey - Tones And I
#47: Level of Concern - Twenty One Pilots
#54: In Your Eyes - The Weeknd
#58: Heartless - Diplo/Morgan Wallen
#61: If the World Was Ending - JP Saxe/Julia Michaels
#62: Ride It - Regard
#71: I’m Ready - Sam Smith/Demi Lovato
#75: I Love Me - Demi Lovato
#97: You should be sad - Halsey

Top 10 on the Hunger Games Countdown
#10: Yummy - Justin Bieber
#9: Put A Little Love On Me - Niall Horan
#8: Kill My Mind - Louis Tomlinson
#7: Intentions - Justin Bieber/Quavo
#6: Maniac - Conan Gray
#5: Level of Concern - Twenty One Pilots
#4: Check Your Phone - Cheap Cuts/Pete Wentz
#3: The Hype - Twenty One Pilots
#2: Nice to Meet Ya - Meghan Trainor/Nicki Minaj
#1: Mind Is A Prison - Alec Benjamin

Top 10 If the Countdown Made Sense
#10: Intentions - Justin Bieber/Quavo
#9: Sunday Best - Surfaces
#8: Falling - Trevor Daniel
#7: Circles - Post Malone
#6: My Oh My - Camila Cabello
#5: Stuck with U - Ariana Grande/Justin Bieber
#4: The Bones - Maren Morris
#3: Don’t Start Now - Dua Lipa
#2: Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
#1: Say So - Doja Cat

Kwaheri, everyone! See you all next week.

108 comments:

  1. Only human only got 1 week at #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Together and Supalonely aren't that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my 52nd Weekend Countdown Post, which means next week is my 1 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Community Rankings, anyone?
    https://forms.gle/D3jMntJTpcTZfrhv6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your time to do the first event for the Weekend Countdown Olympics is almost up! So to those who haven't done it yet, you only have one more day to grab a medal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first post on my second blog should go up sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Report: SiA’s “Together”, Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande’s “Rain on Me” are scoring well with Hits1 listeners. They may end up debuting the Weekend countdown this Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tacocat, you forgot about Don't Give Up On Me on Community Rankings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I don’t blame him for that lol

      Delete
    3. Umm......well..... okay, put it between Shallow and whatever song is after that. I forget too many things lol

      Delete
    4. In between Shallow and Juice (below) or Shallow and buwyg,ib (above)?

      Delete
    5. Chase, was I asking you? NO. So don't respond.

      Delete
    6. Chase, please don't respond to everyone's comments if you have nothing to say.

      Delete
    7. I'll just go with buwyg,ib because you said "whatever song is after that"

      Delete
  9. New on Hits 1:
    Heartless - Diplo & Morgan Wallen/Julia Michaels
    Like That - Doja Cat/Gucci Mane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chase! Why would I look at the voting poll or this very blog post when I can look at your comment that you post 4 days after this information is already well-known? You’re such a hero

      Delete
    2. I was being sarcastic and that should’ve been really obvious

      Delete
    3. That wasn’t meant to be a joke

      Delete
  10. Savage by Megan Thee Stallion and Beyonce has hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. It's followed by Say So, Blinding Lights, ROCKSTAR, Toosie Slide, Life Is Good, The Box, Don't Start Now, Intentions & Circles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stuck with U falls out of the top 10. In case you didn't get that.

      Delete
    2. Yay for Savage but next week











      Rain on Me will debut at number one taking over Savage which will slip to number two next week stay tunes

      Delete
  11. Who is the newest beluga baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me 13Bubby that is completely nonsense. And btw Beluga is not a baby he is like Waffle’s age so please say sorry be that is rude

      Delete
    2. Beluga how old r u I am turning 26 this month

      Delete
    3. Then how about you act that age, buddy. Also you clearly have no idea what Bubby’s talking about

      Delete
    4. I think it's a person named Syphon, they've signed up for the Weekend Countdown Olympics, and we had a conversation.

      Delete
    5. Hi I’m Syphon, and I’m new here

      Delete
  12. This weekend, I will be doing a full chart review for my 1-Year Anniversary! (Sorry I keep bringing that up, but I realized I had forgot to tell you guys what I was doing)

    ReplyDelete
  13. “ I have been waiting for SO LONG to review this first song here, so much so that I even considered making a seperate post just so I could. I didn’t though. In case you didn’t notice. The song is The Box by Roddy Ricch and it literally shocks me that Hits 1’s just now picking up on it. If I’m being honest, it’s probably because they’re on a free trial, and they thought people would enjoy it. Anyways, this song hit #1 on the Hot 100 for many weeks, and for very good reasons. This song’s just absolutely spectacular. Roddy’s got pretty great flow with his rapping, and the song also flows perfectly. The beat’s alright, but I wish the track went somewhere. But that’s really my only criticism for this song. And yeah, I’ll acknowledge the elephant in the room. The door hinge noise is honestly pretty great and adds a lot to the song, and although it’s meme-y, it’s what makes the song really good.”

    No it is not good at all imo after spending 11 weeks at number one on Billboard Hot 100, The Box is crap and annoying

    ReplyDelete
  14. New on hits 1 descovery extra channel
    Melanie Martinez- Play Date
    I love you's - Hallie Steinfeld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, the Hits 1 Discovery channel means pretty much nothing.

      Delete
    2. No I Love You’s is Already on hits 1 for quite awhile

      Delete
    3. That’s not true at all????

      Delete
    4. Of course it is true Waffle please make up ur mind

      Delete
  15. Watermelon Sugar has re-entered the Hot 100.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Plus people have already proved that they liked it, back when it was a promotional single, so Harry thought it would be a good idea to re-release it. No doubt it's hitting #1 here.

      Delete
    2. Oh Selfish will also be pushed to radio

      Delete
    3. No it won't, because it hasn't been getting any mainstream success and Madison Beer is irrelevant.

      Delete
    4. No she isn’t I like her imo and Selfish was already released to radio on May 19

      Delete
    5. I agree with Beluga here. (just who is Madison Beer again? never heard of her)

      Delete
    6. She made a song in 2018 called Home With You, then she had a song last year with Offset called Hurts Like Hell.

      Delete
    7. I was just kidding when I said I didn't know who Madison Beer was.

      Delete
  16. It's the 27th, which means it's the last day to do the first event for the Weekend Countdown Olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Report: A few stores are slowly reopening today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe for you. Remember, we're not your neighbours. Please keep your comments Hits 1 related.

      Delete
    2. You say Facebook is good, go find a neighborhood group on Facebook if you want to post stuff like this.

      Delete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Predictions:

    Out:
    South of the Border
    ROXANNE
    Graveyard
    I’m Ready
    DANCE MONKEY
    What a Man Gotta Do

    In:
    Rain on Me
    Together
    Moral of the Story (RE-ENTRY)
    The Box
    the other girl (RE-ENTRY)
    Heartless

    Biggest Drop:
    Don’t Start Now (-14)

    Biggest Jump:
    Supalonely (+14)

    Top 20 exit:
    Don’t Start Now

    Top 20 entrant:
    Supalonely

    Top 10:
    10. Supalonely
    9. Old Me
    8. Level of Concern
    7. Say So
    6. Blinding Lights (Out of #1)
    5. Watermelon Sugar
    4. Break My Heart
    3. No Judgement
    2. Before You Go
    1. Maniac

    HitBound entrants:
    Let’s Fall in Love for the Night
    Like That
    I Love You’s
    Cool Anymore
    N/A

    HitBound exits:
    BAD CHILD
    Lay Your Head on Me

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lady Gaga’s “Chromatica” will be our tomorrow stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just listened to the song Breaking Me by Topic and A7S. 10/10, would recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hits 1 updated the wutuwant poll
    Available
    17 again
    Removed
    Adore you YESSSS
    Any more exits?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Next week I will say hits 1 updated the voting poll

    ReplyDelete
  24. Predictions:

    Out:
    South of the Border
    ROXANNE
    Graveyard

    In:
    Rain on Me
    the other girl (RE-ENTRY)
    Moral of the Story (RE-ENTRY)

    Biggest Drop:
    Don’t Start Now

    Biggest Jump:
    Supalonely

    #1: Maniac

    HitBound entrants:
    17 (RE-ENTRY)
    Together
    I Love You’s
    Cool Anymore
    Let’s Fall in Love for the Night
    Tbd

    HitBound exits:
    BAD CHILD
    Lay Your Head on Me

    ReplyDelete
  25. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Lalala - y2k/bbno$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That song is like a year old

      Delete
    2. Actual #1 Recommendation for Hits 1:
      Kickin’ Pushin’ - Destiny Rogers

      Delete
    3. Still, just discovered it, didn't know how old it was, and now I really like it.

      Delete
  26. New albums today from Lady Gaga, Alec Benjamin and Kygo. Tell me which one you're most excited about!

    ReplyDelete
  27. New to Hits 1: Match in the Rain - Alec Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not on the poll, therefore it's not on hits 1.

      Delete
    2. (Though if I'm being honest, I would love for it to debut)

      Delete
    3. Lol I'm listing to it right now when I'm posting this

      Delete
  28. What's that I smell? Is it the sweet scent of Event 2 on the Weekend Countdown Olympics starting? Indeed it is! Go check out what your task is above, and embark on your quest!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The countdown has been cut back to 2 hours. Not sure how many songs yet but we are probably gonna have at least 10 exits.

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)