Sunday, February 9, 2020

We need to talk.

Okay, this is a little different from my usual posts, but I just felt like I really needed to say something here. I've been waiting for an outlet to say what I needed to for so long, but I guess this is just going to have to do, even though I'm just writing for like twenty people and myself. This is mainly for me, so you don't even have to read this at all if you don't want to, but I just really needed to say something, or else my mind would explode.

Our world needs to change.

Okay, listen, I know you're just here to have a good time, and you really don't want to listen to another one of these, but I just need to do this. I have a feeling that someone out there right now, really needs to hear this. Our world is literally falling apart. We have divisions everywhere, and the wrong people are in control of our countries. I know there are good people out there. They're just too afraid to show themselves. But we need to band together, because if we don't, nothing's going to get better. I know we don't even know each other, and I'm just some random guy on the Internet that writes about a music countdown of all things, but our generation has to be the one that changes stuff. I know we can do it. We've already shown that we're capable of caring about things, and we're very passionate about issues. There is hope, even though sometimes it seems like there isn't. There are people who care. But we can't just sit here and do nothing. We need to stand up for our rights and our freedoms, and we need to show these older generations that we're not just some kids addicted to technology. So speak up, and show the world what you're capable of. Because together, I know that we can do this. Our world needs to see what we're capable of and they need to know that we're not messing around. So make a change.

Be the difference.

8 comments:

  1. Beluga, I'm sorry, but I need to contradict something you said.





    This is the kind of motivational stuff that people NEED to read. There needs to be a change. If we don't do something soon, some-200 years from now robo-humans or cyborgs or even aliens (it doesn't really matter what) will be teaching "The Fall Of the Human Race in 2040" or something. But we can keep that from happening. Like I said in the guessing the one-minute mark word comment, we need to inspire others and we also need to be the change ourselves. There was this poster in one of my classrooms that said, "Be the change you want to see in the world." That is ever important now. And I actually don't think it's about proving older generations we're not just tech-obsessed, it's proving ourselves that we can make a difference. Actually, we're not proving anything. We're just banding together to save our world from falling apart. The right people need to lead, the right people need to do certain things, but we can all make a difference. You, Me, everyone. We're obviously all passionate about certain things. I know some of these internet communities just joke around and poke fun about stuff like climate change. YOU CAN'T POKE FUN AT CLIMATE CHANGE. OR ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT. something needs to change. Let's all band together. Not only the blog followers, but the people who see this. Everybody. All it could take is 2-3 people to see this post/comment and they could make a difference. Change is contagious, everybody. Let's spread it around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This means so much to me, and I really hope some of us can make a difference in this world.

      Delete
    2. Right. It's imperative that we do. And quickly, because we can't just be holding our breath until the year 3001 waiting for the big change.

      Delete
    3. Great comment! You are so right about all of that. Please also see the comment that I just posted in reply to this post. I am starting a movement that seeks to change the world through the power of positivity, connection, and love, and I'd love to have all you amazing motivated people on my team! The name of the movement is "Best Feeling Ever", and the website is bestfeelingever.com if you are interested in finding out more. Please reach out to me at bestfeelingevermovement@gmail.com if you would like! Thank you all for speaking out about what is truly important. Sending love to all, have a beautiful day! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey okay so you don't know me yet but please allow me to introduce myself. I have been listening to the Hits 1 Weekend Countdown every week for about three years now. I have always followed Adrian's blog to stay up-to-date with it, ever since he stopped I've been coming to your blog every week Beluga. I've never once made a post on any of these blogs but when I saw this post I knew it was time for me to make one.

    Because Beluga, you are absolutely right. We NEED change, and we need it NOW. And you are so right that it all it takes to make it happen is to see a few people come together to do so. That is why I am taking action. I am starting a movement that seeks to change our world through the power of CONNECTION. Our goal is to start a revolution of empathy, positivity, and LOVE that spreads around the whole world, and shows how beautiful it can be when we open up and reach out to connect with one another as the human beings we are.

    I need you all on this team. The name of the movement is "Best Feeling Ever" and the website for it is bestfeelingever.com. Please check it out if you are interested in finding out more about it. I'd love to chat sometime! Please reach out to me at bestfeelingevermovement@gmail.com, I can't wait to hear from all of you. Everything happens for a reason and it is no coincidence that I am seeing this post. I know that together we will make some truly amazing things happen. Sending love to all! :)

    And Beluga, thank you for writing this. You make more of a difference than you know. Keep up the great work. NOW, LET'S DO THIS!! LET'S BE THAT CHANGE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)