Thursday, February 13, 2020

Pageview Specials Announcement!

So I decided what to do...

There was this really great idea from who I believe was Tacocat, saying to rank every single Fall Out Boy and Post Malone song. So what I decided to do, was that every 10,000 pageviews, I'll rank every single song from a certain artist and I'll have you guys vote on it. I'll only review the songs in very short snippets though, because any more would end up being too much.

So Fall Out Boy should be coming soon, and Post Malone comes when we hit 20K.

But I also got an idea saying that I should make a YouTube channel with more videos like the "We need to talk." post. Personally, I don't think YouTube is really my field, so I might just do a few more posts like that every once in a while. However, I'm still gonna keep the light tone of this blog, so look out for that.

So yeah! I'll start working on Fall Out Boy right now!

Kwaheri, everybody! See you all very soon.

11 comments:

  1. Great idea, tacocat. I’d like you to rank every 5SOS song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also a question...
    when will you reveal the next songs on the ultimate rank?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the second time in this comment section

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly can’t stand fall out boy

    ReplyDelete
  5. you must not have heard I've Been Waiting then... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay guys, I know I didn't get my reveals for the Ultimate Rank out this week, so you'll probably get another double reveal week. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)