Monday, February 3, 2020

Callout Scores Again! (Cuz Why Not)

Okay. Take two. In case you have absolutely no clue what this is, check out this post, because I think Nick explains it better than I can.

Anyways, so after just three weeks Nick discontinued callout scores.

Then I tried to bring it back.

And I messed up two weeks in a row.

So I stopped.

And now I'm bringing it back again.

So for real this time, here's callout scores.

Countdown Form (Part 1)
Countdown Form (Part 2)
Hit-Bound Form

Good luck, and may the force be with you.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a reason why there's a song on the HitBound form that
    A; doesn't exist (i think)
    B; isn't on HitBound
    It's 'when the party's over' by Lewis Capaldi. Isn't that a Billie Eilish song that left ages ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a joke. I know Waffle hates that song, so I was just seeing his reaction. Also, it was a Spotify Single. So yeah, it does exist.

      Delete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)