Saturday, April 16, 2022

If the Countdown Made Sense: Week of April 9, 2022 - Doja Cat (2)

Hi! This week (and by this week, I mean last week) Doja Cat holds at #1 with Woman. Latto, Imagine Dragons, Post Malone and Lauren Spencer-Smith round out the top five. We also have debuts from Tyga & Doja Cat and Harry Styles. Enjoy!

Songs We're Saying Goodbye To
Need to Know - Doja Cat (#30) [#2] {31 weeks}
love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay (#17) [#16] {18 weeks}

Last Week's #1: Woman - Doja Cat (1)

#30: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber (-3) [10 weeks at #1] {38 weeks} {N/A}
#29: Sacrifice - The Weeknd (-5) [#6] {10 weeks} {-15}
#28: abcdefu - GAYLE (-23) [4 weeks at #1] {17 weeks} {N/A}
#27: Freaky Deaky - Tyga/Doja Cat (DEBUT) [5 weeks in Hit-Bound] {1 week} {-3}
#26: Ghost - Justin Bieber (-) [1 week at #1] {28 weeks} {N/A}
#25: I Love You So - The Walters (+4) [#25] {3 weeks} {N/A} *new peak*
#24: Heat Waves - Glass Animals (+1) [#10] {32 weeks} {N/A}
#23: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X (-9) [2 weeks at #1] {28 weeks} {N/A}
#22: Overpass Graffiti - Ed Sheeran (-1) [#16] {20 weeks} {-15}
#21: When I'm Gone - Alesso/Katy Perry (+2) [#14] {10 weeks} {-15}
#20: Dancing Feet - Kygo/DNCE (+8) [#20] {4 weeks} {-3} *new peak*
#19: Love It When You Hate Me - Avril Lavigne/blackbear (+1) [#19] {9 weeks} {-14} *new peak*
#18: Peru - Fireboy DML/Ed Sheeran (+4) [#18] {3 weeks} {N/A} *new peak*
#17: Chosen - Blxst/Tyga/Ty Dolla $ign (+2) [#17] {4 weeks} {N/A} *new peak*
#16: As It Was - Harry Styles (DEBUT) [1 week in Hit-Bound] {1 week} {+5}
#15: High - The Chainsmokers (-2) [#9] {10 weeks} {-2}
#14: Numb Little Bug - Em Beihold (+4) [#14] {6 weeks} {-12} *new peak*
#13: COMPLETE MESS - 5 Seconds of Summer (+3) [#13] {4 weeks} {+2} *new peak*
#12: Boyfriend - Dove Cameron (+3) [#12] {5 weeks} {+6} *new peak*
#11: Closer - Saweetie/H.E.R. (-2) [#8] {7 weeks} {+9}
#10: The Motto - Tiësto/Ava Max (+2) [#10] {8 weeks} {-6} *new peak*
#9: she's all i wanna be - Tate McRae (+2) [#9] {8 weeks} {-} *new peak*
#8: Bam Bam - Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran (+2) [#8] {5 weeks} {+14} *new peak*
#7: Light Switch - Charlie Puth (-) [#6] {10 weeks} {-4}
#6: Sweetest Pie - Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa (+2) [#6] {4 weeks} {+2} *new peak*
#5: Fingers Crossed - Lauren Spencer-Smith (+1) [#5] {10 weeks} {+6} *new peak*
#4: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd (-) [#3] {22 weeks} {+6}
#3: Enemy - Imagine Dragons/JID (-) [#3] {9 weeks} {-2}
#2: Big Energy - Latto (-) [#2] {11 weeks} {+14}
#1: Woman - Doja Cat (-) [2nd week at #1] {13 weeks} {+11}

Last Year's #1: Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish [1/2 weeks at #1]

Biggest Drop: abcdefu - GAYLE (-23)

Biggest Jump: Dancing Feet - Kygo/DNCE (+8)

Hit-Bound
10 Things I Hate About You - Leah Kate [3]
2step - Ed Sheeran [2]
All 4 Nothing (I'm So In Love) - Lauv [1]
Beautiful Lies - Yung Bleu/Kehlani [3]
Checkmate - Jena Rose [10]
Don't Lose Sight - Lawrence [5]
Do We Have A Problem? - Nicki Minaj/Lil Baby [1]
Dress - Charlotte Sands [2]
Entertain Me - Ylona Garcia [3]
Envolver - Anitta [1]
Fair - Normani [1]
Go The Distance - New Rules [1]
HANDSOMER (Remix) - Russ/Ktlyn [1]
Hot Crush Lover - Blu DeTiger [1]
House On Fire - Mimi Webb [8]
I Can't Help But Feel - Surfaces [2]
IDGAF - BoyWithUke/blackbear [3]
I'm Tired - Labrinth/Zendaya [5]
In My Head - 24kGoldn/Travis Barker [3]
Just a Cloud Away - Pharrell Williams [1]
let you - iann dior [6]
Lost - Frank Ocean [6]
make up sex - Machine Gun Kelly/blackbear [3]
MAMIII - Becky G/KAROL G [4]
Midnight Thoughts - Baker Grace [1]
Out of Time - The Weeknd [2]
sunburn - almost monday [1]
Sunroof - Nicky Youre/dazy [8]
Super Gremlin - Kodak Black [3]
this is what falling in love feels like - JVKE [1]
TO THE MOON - Jnr Choi/Sam Tompkins [2]
Weatherman - Eddie Benjamin [8]
When You're Gone - Shawn Mendes [2]

Kwaheri, everybody! See you all in the next one.

29 comments:

  1. "As It Was" is Harry Styles' tenth countdown entry. He is the first solo One Direction member to reach this milestone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have just figured out that only 40% of his songs that made the countdown hit #1.

      Delete
  2. My new post is out. If you’ve already seen it for some reason I forgot to add a few blurbs about the Hitbound exits. The full revised post is here.

    https://treyshits1weelendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2022/04/charlie-puth1-week-of-april-16th-2022.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just updated the Hitbound dropouts page. We now have 46 dropouts so far, that’s the exact amount from 2020 I believe.

    https://treyshits1weelendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/p/2022-hitbound-dropouts.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small correction 45. I counted Let you twice I guess since I forgot to update the page after it are-entered.

      Delete
  4. Little Easter gift for you guys. 🙃

    https://belugasweekendcountdown.blogspot.com/p/2021-hit-bound-dropouts-rankdown.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the Lost blurb you said Maroon 1 not Maroon 5

      Delete
    2. Who’s the one joking I mean yesssss

      Delete
  5. THE BUSINESS RANT IS FINALLY OUT EVERYONE LETS GOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I’m so ready to see the rant. I don’t even care if it’s my #1 anymore. It made it way farther than I thought it would.

      Delete
    2. So you were prepared to lose your #1 early with no knowledge that two other people had put it at #1, only knowing that Beluga put it in last place and Waffle also ranked it moderately low?

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I had no clue that 2 other people ranked it as their #1.

      Delete
  6. Report: Ed Sheeran and Lil Baby's 2step remix will be out this Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. #team10thingsihatebaboutyou
    #teamfirstclass
    #teamno6ix9ine
    #teamharrystyles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    35: I Love You So
    29: love nwantiti
    27: Remind Me
    19: All 4 Nothing
    18: I Can't Help But Feel
    18: Bones
    18: iPad
    16: Don't Forget My Love
    15: First Class
    13: About Damn Time
    9: In My Head
    4: HANDSOMER
    1: Another Man's Jeans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Plus the Kid LAROI is releasing new music next Friday called Thousand Miles from KIDS ARE GROWING UP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guys guess what I finally finished

    https://wafflescountdownreviews.blogspot.com/2022/04/year-end-special-hits1-billie-eilish.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not me having not even started reviews for my best list...💀

      Delete
  11. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    35: I Love You So
    28: love nwantiti
    25: Remind Me
    23: All 4 Nothing
    20: First Class
    19: I Can't Help But Feel
    19: Bones
    18: About Damn Time
    18: Don't Forget My Love
    11: iPad
    4: HANDSOMER
    2: In My Head
    1: Another Man's Jeans

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)