Sunday, October 27, 2019

A HUGE Announcement.

Okay. Here we go. I'm finally saying this.

Alright, so I've been teasing at this for a while now with the "Beautiful Poems", and in case you were intrigued as to what the heck I was talking about, which was the whole point of the poems, here you go. I finally have it for you guys.

Okay, let's start with a bit of backstory. Back in like, February or something, I was doing these Monthly Reviews, and if you were wondering whatever happened to those, it was because there just wasn't enough content in a month to talk about, and that was when I had first started my blog, so my reviews weren't that good either, so it just made it kind of a boring read. Will they ever come back? Probably not, but we'll see. Anyways, one time I got an idea to rank every song of the month based on performance. Now, the reason I stopped that was because of what I'm working on now.

Alright, so sparking from that idea of the monthly ranks, I decided I was gonna do the biggest year-end project that anyone's ever done. I decided that I would do something beyond anybody's expectations. So I settled on something that everyone would like and would have a fun time reading. I did a huge thing that I never expected to do.

Okay, enough rambling. I was just trolling you guys there. Hope you enjoyed that. ;) Okay, I'm going to rank every single song that debuted this year. Yes, I know. You might think I'm crazy. But I've been working on this since August. I know, I'm kind of commited to this. So basically how it works is that I did inverse points for every single week this year. I considered doing averages, then I realized there would be a lot of ties because songs like Power is Power would score better than, say Paradise because it would totally disregard amount of weeks. So, I can tell you, so far we have a song that passed 1.6 thousand points. I bet you can probably guess which song that is. Um, so yeah! I'll put the layout down below, and a form for extras which is basically any song that didn't make Hits 1. (No Hit-Bound dropouts please. I've already got something for that.) So basically, after the year is over, every week I'll add ten songs to the list. I also plan to do this for more years than just 2019. It's called the 2019 Ultimate Rank! Here's the layout for the songs.

TITLE - ARTIST
(Hopefully an uncopyrighted picture of the artist/artists)
A couple lines of lyrics
Album name
First week in 2019
Last week in 2019
Points
Peak in 2019

Review of the song

Stats

So yeah! I'm hoping this is accurate enough to get the year-end list right and I hope you guys have lots of fun with this!

Extras form link:
https://forms.gle/7Gevz6Q1jLwoEmfr8

2 comments:

  1. First

    And if I a..... holy cow your new post is a piece of blood you better go away and you’re such a doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of funny since I've been planning to do the same thing for a while now. Hopefully it'll be interesting between the two rankings.

    -Trance

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)