Monday, March 7, 2022

Week of March 5, 2022 - Ed Sheeran (3)

Hello, folks! How's everyone doing? We had a pretty interesting week this week, but that's mostly due to the insane amount of Hit-Bound debuts we got. Although, there were also some pretty big movements on the Countdown. Before we get into anything, though, I've revealed #40-#31 for the Hit-Bound Dropouts Rankdown! My plan is to finish that by this time in two weeks. Anyways, here are our exits for this week.

Songs We're Saying Goodbye To
Have Mercy - Chlöe (#28) [#28] {4 weeks}
Anxiety - Coi Leray (#26) [#24] {3 weeks}

Last Week's #1: Overpass Graffiti - Ed Sheeran (2)

#30: Peru - Fireboy DML/Ed Sheeran (DEBUT) [4 weeks in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#29: I AM WOMAN - Emmy Meli (-2) [#25] {11 weeks}
#28: Weatherman - Eddie Benjamin (+1) [#28] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#27: Do It To It - ACRAZE/Cherish (-3) [#23] {13 weeks}
#26: Ghost - Justin Bieber (-15) [#4] {23 weeks}
#25: I Hate U - SZA (-3) [#16] {8 weeks}
#24: emo girl - Machine Gun Kelly/WILLOW (-1) [#21] {4 weeks}
#23: The Joker And The Queen - Ed Sheeran/Taylor Swift (+2) [#23] {3 weeks} *new peak*
#22: Boyfriend - Dove Cameron (DEBUT) [2 weeks in Hit-Bound] {1 week}
#21: For Tonight - Giveon (-1) [#17] {21 weeks}
#20: The Motto - Tiësto/Ava Max (-3) [#17] {4 weeks}
#19: Closer - Saweetie/H.E.R. (+11) [#19] {3 weeks} *new peak*
#18: GHOST TOWN - Benson Boone (-2) [#12] {13 weeks}
#17: Big Energy - Latto (-2) [#15] {6 weeks}
#16: Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift (-8) [#3] {15 weeks}
#15: Woman - Doja Cat (+3) [#15] {8 weeks} *new peak*
#14: Fingers Crossed - Lauren Spencer-Smith (-2) [#12] {7 weeks}
#13: High - The Chainsmokers (-) [#13] {5 weeks}
#12: Oh My God - Adele (-6) [#3] {13 weeks}
#11: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X (-4) [3 weeks at #1] {23 weeks}
#10: she's all i wanna be - Tate McRae (+4) [#10] {4 weeks} *new peak*
#9: Sacrifice - The Weeknd (-) [#8] {6 weeks}
#8: Love It When You Hate Me - Avril Lavigne/blackbear (+2) [#8] {5 weeks} *new peak*
#7: When I'm Gone - Alesso/Katy Perry (+12) [#7] {2 weeks} *new peak*
#6: Numb Little Bug - Em Beihold (+15) [#6] {3 weeks} *new peak*
#5: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd (-1) [#4] {17 weeks}
#4: abcdefu - GAYLE (+1) [#4] {13 weeks} *new peak*
#3: Enemy - Imagine Dragons/JID (-) [#3] {6 weeks}
#2: Light Switch - Charlie Puth (-) [#2] {6 weeks}
#1: Overpass Graffiti - Ed Sheeran (-) [3rd week at #1] {16 weeks}

Last Year's #1: drivers license - Olivia Rodrigo [2/4 weeks at #1]

Countdown Extra: ROOM FOR 2 - Benson Boone

Our first debut this week is... *sighs* more Ed Sheeran. It's a song coming out of the Abyss, that weird state where a song is still on the station but not on either show, his remix of Peru by Fireboy DML. Honestly, I don't hate this song. It's got a really cool sound, it's pretty chill, but still has an interesting beat, and both Fireboy DML and Ed Sheeran sound pretty good here. Their voices blend together surprisingly well despite having complete different sounds, which is great. The song as a whole gets a little boring, but it doesn't drag on, so it doesn't bother me too much. I'd be totally fine with this one sticking around for a bit.

Our other debut this week comes in at #22, Boyfriend by Dove Cameron. I still kinda enjoy this one, it hasn't really faded on me since it debuted in Hit-Bound a couple weeks ago. It genuinely sounds like a Bond theme, which is a style that I honestly don't mind. Dove Cameron sounds decent throughout the song, even if she gets a little quiet at times. The production is super grandiose and suave (hence, the Bond vibe), and it's super well-constructed. The mix between the quieter verses and the huge, booming chorus creates a really nice contrast that's fun to listen to. This song is kinda blowing up, and I'm totally fine with that. I'd be happy to see this do well here.

Best Debut: Boyfriend - Dove Cameron

Biggest Drop: Ghost - Justin Bieber (-15): For whatever reason, this song is already in the bottom five, despite still being #2 on the pop charts. Seriously, Hits 1, you don't have to let go of songs that quickly.

Biggest Jump: Numb Little Bug - Em Beihold (+15): Oh, wow. I definitely didn't expect this song to reach #6 on its third week. I'm definitely happy though, because it's a great little song (see what I did there?).

Countdown Ranking

0 - Awful:
#30: Do It To It - ACRAZE/Cherish

1 - Bad:
#29: The Joker And The Queen - Ed Sheeran/Taylor Swift

2 - Mediocre:
#28: emo girl - Machine Gun Kelly/WILLOW
#27: Weatherman - Eddie Benjamin

3 - Decent:
#26: I Hate U - SZA
#25: I AM WOMAN - Emmy Meli
#24: Oh My God - Adele
#23: Woman - Doja Cat
#22: High - The Chainsmokers
#21: Peru - Fireboy DML/Ed Sheeran
#20: Overpass Graffiti - Ed Sheeran

4 - Good:
#19: GHOST TOWN - Benson Boone
#18: Boyfriend - Dove Cameron
#17: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd
#16: The Motto - Tiësto/Ava Max

5 - Great:
#15: Fingers Crossed - Lauren Spencer-Smith
#14: Sacrifice - The Weeknd
#13: Closer - Saweetie/H.E.R.
#12: Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
#11: Numb Little Bug - Em Beihold
#10: Love It When You Hate Me - Avril Lavigne/blackbear
#9: For Tonight - Giveon
#8: When I'm Gone - Alesso/Katy Perry
#7: Big Energy - Latto
#6: Ghost - Justin Bieber
#5: abcdefu - GAYLE
#4: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
#3: Light Switch - Charlie Puth
#2: Enemy - Imagine Dragons/JID
#1: she's all i wanna be - Tate McRae

Overall Score: 117/150 = 78%

5 Oldest Songs
#5: Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift {15 weeks}
#4: Overpass Graffiti - Ed Sheeran {16 weeks}
#3: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd {17 weeks}
#2: For Tonight - Giveon {21 weeks}
#1: Ghost - Justin Bieber & THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X {23 weeks}

#1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Less Than Zero - The Weeknd

My Top 10 Songs Last Year
#10: Levitating - Dua Lipa/DaBaby (#5)
#9: drivers license - Olivia Rodrigo (#1)
#8: Anyone - Justin Bieber (#12)
#7: Save Your Tears - The Weeknd (#3)
#6: Overdrive - Conan Gray (#27)
#5: Lasting Lover - Sigala/James Arthur (#14)
#4: WITHOUT YOU - The Kid LAROI (#20)
#3: My Head & My Heart - Ava Max (#18)
#2: Love Story (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift (#15)
#1: Way Less Sad - AJR (#29)

Most Missed Song: Sunflower - Post Malone/Swae Lee

Hit-Bound
dying on the inside - Nessa Barrett [1]
Bam Bam - Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran [1]
How Long - Tove Lo [1]
Attention - Omah Lay/Justin Bieber [1]
Every Summertime - NIKI [6]
Stupid Song - Hot Chelle Rae [1]
COMPLETE MESS - 5 Seconds of Summer [1]
Dancing Feet - Kygo/DNCE [2]
Another Man's Jeans - Ashe [1]
PS5 - salem ilese/TOMORROW X TOGETHER/Alan Walker [1]
Freaky Deaky - Tyga/Doja Cat [1]
House On Fire - Mimi Webb [3]
ROOM FOR 2 - Benson Boone [3]
Checkmate - Jena Rose [1]

Abyss
Boys Don't Cry - Anitta
Celebrity Skin - Doja Cat
Have Mercy - Chlöe
I Love You So - The Walters
love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay
Record Player - Daisy the Great/AJR
Wandered To LA - Juice WRLD/Justin Bieber
We Don't Talk About Bruno - Encanto Cast

Our first of ten Hit-Bound debuts this week is the return of Nessa Barrett, as she brings her third song to Hits 1, with this one being called dying on the inside. While I don't immediately love this as much as i hope ur miserable until ur dead, it's got a little more depth to it than the other song, so I think it might be a grower. For starters, the lyrics are great, it's all about the unfair expectations put on women to look their best, which is a great message. Pair that with some dark pop-punk production, and you get a really good song. Nessa sounds great, and the instrumentation is more than just power chords, which is always nice for a pop-punk song (*cough* emo girl *cough*). I'd be fine with this sticking around for a bit.

Welp, looks like we finally got a Camila Cabello breakup song after Shawn Mendes released his a while back. This song's called Bam Bam, and it features *sighs* Ed Sheeran. I've never actually been that into Camila's music, but I've been kinda enjoying the vibe she's been going for lately. It works quite well with her voice. This song's fun, I enjoy the chorus, and for whatever reason, Ed fits in well here, but the song isn't that memorable, and I can see myself forgetting about this in a year or so. Oh, well, I'm fine with this while it's here.

Apparently there's this show called "Euphoria" that's really popular right now for whatever reason. I don't know, I've never seen it, and I probably never will, because it doesn't seem like my style of show, but this next song is from the show's soundtrack. The song is by... no, this can't be right... Tove Lo? Wow, it's been a long time since I've heard that name. Anyways, the song's called How Long, and it's pretty okay. I don't remember too many songs from Tove Lo, but I know that I hate Talking Body, and I find Habits pretty good. There's nothing wrong with this song. It does everything that it sets out to do, and I don't hate it, but it feels really empty. Literally a minute after listening to it, I can hardly remember what it sounds like. I'm sure I'll find myself forgetting about this song a ton these next few weeks.

Nigerian artists have really been on the rise lately, which I find pretty cool, because they've been bringing this brand new sound to pop that I've never really heard before, and I'm totally here for it. This next song? I'm gonna be honest, I'm not really feeling it. It's Attention by Omah Lay and Justin Bieber, and it's pretty boring. Omah Lay sounds pretty good here, but Justin Bieber doesn't sound that good in his lower register. As for the beat, it's alright, but I don't feel like it's driving the song forward at all, which sucks. Overall, this song's not awful, but it's far from good.

Next up is Hot Chelle Rae, and if you don't know who that is, I don't really blame you. Their most popular song is Tonight Tonight from 2011, but they had a song on Hits 1 a few years ago called I Hate LA, which did... okay. Anyways, this new song is called Stupid Song, and it's pretty good. The guy here sounds great, and the instrumentation all fits together really well. Yeah, overall, it's quite a good song, even if it's not too memorable. I'd be happy with it sticking around for a bit.

5SOS bring us another song, and it seems like this new one, COMPLETE MESS, might actually do something on radio, compared to 2011, which... didn't. The verses are pretty chill before the production just swells in the chorus, which makes for a pretty cool effect, and all the guys sound great here. I'm not a huge fan of the "you make me complete, you make me a complete mess" line, even though that's pretty much the entire chorus, but it doesn't ruin the song or anything. I'm not so sure this song is great, because I find it to be a little slow, but it's definitely solid.

Up next, we have Ashe, who I still believe is only a Hits 1 favourite because Niall Horan remixed Moral of the Story, but whatever. She brings her new song, Another Man's Jeans to Hit-Bound this week, and I... don't like this one. I've never been a huge fan of Ashe's voice, but now she's doing that weird talk-sing thing that doesn't sound good with anyone. Plus, the production feels kinda messy, with the guitars sounding straight-up bad. The chorus isn't bad, but other than that, I really don't like this one.

Remember that song Mad at Disney from 2020 that was popular for, like, three weeks? Yeah, well, the artist behind that song, salem ilese partners up with k-pop group TOMORROW X TOGETHER and DJ Alan Walker on a new song, PS5. Yup. That's not a joke. The worst part is that the song is kind of a bop? The concept is... interesting, with a couple arguing over the fact how the guy's spending too much time playing video games, but it kinda works. salem ilese sounds great here, and while the TXT guys don't sound great in the chorus, they don't ruin the song. Alan Walker's production is honestly really cool, too. I feel like I should hate this song, but I really don't, so... do with that what you will.

Just two more, I promise. Next is Tyga and Doja Cat (heehee, they're both cats) collaborating on a song called Freaky Deaky *chuckles*. Best Hit-Bound debut of the week. It's just so much fun, Doja sounds fantastic here, and Tyga honestly doesn't sound bad either. The production's kinda vibey and fun, and the chorus is super catchy. Also, the song is over 3:30, which is definitely not something I expected from a song that's clearly geared towards TikTok. I'm not sure if this will be a hit or not, but I'd definitely love for it to be.

For our tenth and final Hit-Bound debut, we have a song that's been rising on pop radio recently, Checkmate by Jena Rose. The production is easily the highlight here. It's so cool, and really well put together, and just works in every way. The drop is genuinely really good. Jena Rose's voice is slightly underwhelming, but with production like that, you can't do much to ruin a song. Man, if somebody produced Dixie as well as this, she could actually become a thing.

...Aaaaaaand we have seven dropouts. Don't say you didn't see that coming. This week we lost pushin P, So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings, Sunroof, Fast Times, Celebrity Skin, We Don't Talk About Bruno and i h8 that i still feel bad for u. pushin P was awful, so I'm very glad it was never given a shot here. I actually grew into So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings, so I'm kinda disappointed that it's gone. Sunroof was really fun, and I wish it could've been a hit. I already forget what Fast Times sounds like, so naturally, I don't care that it's gone. Both Celebrity Skin and We Don't Talk About Bruno are in the Abyss, which I'm happy about for WDTAB, but with Celebrity Skin, I'd rather just have this move out completely so that Freaky Deaky can shine. As for i h8 that i still feel bad for u, I would've loved for it to become Claire's first Countdown song, so that sucks that it's gone.

Best Hit-Bound Debut: Freaky Deaky - Tyga/Doja Cat

Hit-Bound/Abyss Ranking

0 - Awful:
#22: Another Man's Jeans - Ashe
#21: I Love You So - The Walters

1 - Bad:
#20: Attention - Omah Lay/Justin Bieber

2 - Mediocre:
#19: How Long - Tove Lo
#18: Celebrity Skin - Doja Cat

3 - Decent:
#17: love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay

4 - Good:
#16: Wandered To LA - Juice WRLD/Justin Bieber
#15: Bam Bam - Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran
#14: COMPLETE MESS - 5 Seconds of Summer
#13: Checkmate - Jena Rose

5 - Great:
#12: PS5 - salem ilese/TOMORROW X TOGETHER/Alan Walker
#11: Stupid Song - Hot Chelle Rae
#10: Have Mercy - Chlöe
#9: Every Summertime - NIKI
#8: dying on the inside - Nessa Barrett
#7: ROOM FOR 2 - Benson Boone
#6: House On Fire - Mimi Webb
#5: We Don't Talk About Bruno - Encanto Cast
#4: Record Player - Daisy the Great/AJR
#3: Dancing Feet - Kygo/DNCE
#2: Freaky Deaky - Tyga/Doja Cat
#1: Boys Don't Cry - Anitta

Overall Score: 83/110 = 75%

I Could Be a Better Blurb-friend Than Him

Our Countdown exits this week were Have Mercy and Anxiety. Both songs are great, but kinda forgettable, so I'm not too sad that either is gone. Plus, Have Mercy is in the Abyss for now.

For whatever reason, The Motto dropped three spots this week. Seriously? Why has this not jumped big yet?

Okay, good, Closer jumped up 11 spots to #19 after dropping to #30 last week. I guess they will make this song a thing after all.

Looks like Message In A Bottle is good as gone, which I'm fine with, because it did pretty well here.

Oh My God also dropped a ton this week, which, again, I'm fine with.

she's all i wanna be jumped into the top 10 this week, which is awesome, because I've really been enjoying this one lately. It's such a good song.

Woah. When I'm Gone jumped all the way up to #7 this week. I definitely wasn't expecting that.

How Hits 1 Songs Are Doing on the Hot 100
#1: We Don't Talk About Bruno - Encanto Cast
#2: Heat Waves - Glass Animals
#3: abcdefu - GAYLE
#4: Easy On Me - Adele
#6: STAY - The Kid LAROI/Justin Bieber
#7: Ghost - Justin Bieber
#8: Shivers - Ed Sheeran
#9: Bad Habits - Ed Sheeran
#10: Cold Heart (Remix) - Elton John/Dua Lipa/PNAU
#11: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
#12: Need to Know - Doja Cat
#14: pushin P - Gunna/Future/Young Thug
#15: INDUSTRY BABY - Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow
#16: Levitating - Dua Lipa
#19: Save Your Tears (Remix) - The Weeknd/Ariana Grande
#20: Enemy - Imagine Dragons/JID
#21: Big Energy - Latto
#22: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd
#24: Woman - Doja Cat
#27: good 4 u - Olivia Rodrigo
#28: I Hate U - SZA
#29: Light Switch - Charlie Puth
#33: You Right - Doja Cat/The Weeknd
#34: love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay
#35: Fancy Like - Walker Hayes
#37: Meet Me At Our Spot - THE ANXIETY
#39: Fingers Crossed - Lauren Spencer-Smith
#40: Smokin Out The Window - Silk Sonic
#41: Essence - WizKid/Justin Bieber/Tems
#45: Oh My God - Adele
#48: Sacrifice - The Weeknd
#50: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G
#62: she's all i wanna be - Tate McRae
#64: The Joker And The Queen - Ed Sheeran/Taylor Swift
#65: Boyfriend - Dove Cameron
#68: Numb Little Bug - Em Beihold
#69: High - The Chainsmokers
#70: Peru - Fireboy DML/Ed Sheeran
#76: Circles Around This Town - Maren Morris
#80: I Love You So - The Walters
#82: Do It To It - ACRAZE/Cherish
#85: The Motto - Tiësto/Ava Max
#90: When I'm Gone - Alesso/Katy Perry
#96: Closer - Saweetie/H.E.R.
#98: Get Into It (Yuh) - Doja Cat

Hunger Games Countdown Top 10
#10: Lifestyle - Jason Derulo/Adam Levine
#9: Infinity - Jaymes Young
#8: Numb Little Bug - Em Beihold
#7: It's You, Not Me (Sabotage) - Masked Wolf/Bebe Rexha
#6: More Than Friends - 24kGoldn
#5: I AM WOMAN - Emmy Meli
#4: Faking Love - Anitta/Saweetie
#3: Circles Around This Town - Maren Morris
#2: Big Energy - Latto
#1: Celebrity Skin - Doja Cat

If the Countdown Made Sense Top 10
#10: Enemy - Imagine Dragons/JID
#9: High - The Chainsmokers
#8: Fingers Crossed - Lauren Spencer-Smith
#7: Sacrifice - The Weeknd
#6: Light Switch - Charlie Puth
#5: Big Energy - Latto
#4: Woman - Doja Cat
#3: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd
#2: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
#1: abcdefu - GAYLE

Kwaheri, everybody! See you all in the next one.

111 comments:

  1. "Heat Waves" completes the longest trip ever to the #1 spot on the Hot 100, after 59 weeks, which is over a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Top 10 Hits 1 Songs of February 2022:
    #10: Enemy - Imagine Dragons/JID [#3 peak]
    #9: Sacrifice - The Weeknd [#8 peak]
    #8: Ghost - Justin Bieber [#4 peak]
    #7: Light Switch - Charlie Puth [#2 peak]
    #6: One Right Now - Post Malone/The Weeknd [#4 peak]
    #5: Oh My God - Adele [#3 peak]
    #4: abcdefu - GAYLE [#5 peak]
    #3: Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift [#3 peak]
    #2: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X [#1 peak; 2 weeks]
    #1: Overpass Graffiti - Ed Sheeran [#1 peak; 2 weeks]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beluga, have you tried the Tiesto Remix of Do It To It yet? Its MUCH better than the original.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just listened to Hits 2021 (Mashup) and it includes Do It To It, Shivers, Bad Habits, abc, and more

      Delete
    2. You know he has issues with Tiesto's music as well as the original Do It to It. The Business was his least favorite Hit Bound Dropout last year and he also has issues with Don't Be Shy. Plus he does not put The Motto in green.

      Delete
    3. Unknown What are u talking about

      Delete
  4. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Trinix Remix/Trinix - Hits 2021 (Mashup)

    ReplyDelete
  5. #teamfreakydeaky
    #teamshesalliwannabe
    #teamwhenimgone
    #teamswearing
    #teamwedonttalkaboutbruno
    #teamshivers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #teamfreakydeaky
      #teamshesalliwannabe
      #teamwhenimgone
      #teamnoswearing
      #teamwedonttalkaboutbruno
      #teamnoshivers
      #teambambam

      Delete
    2. #teamswearing is not a nice word to say to the team bc HrisK Music u need to stop using the hashtag that is explicit and you must say sorry to me

      Delete
    3. HrishK Music that is false for that bc no one swears in that note the the rest is true u love all songs

      Delete
  6. And harassing is very rude no more harassing to Beluga HrisK Music

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New music alert: Khalid - Last Call plus, Overpass Graffiti is out of the spins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can smell an Imagine Dragons #1 or a Charlie Puth #1

      Delete
    2. I hope Enemy because it is the better of the two.

      Delete
  9. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    42: COMPLETE MESS
    34: I Love You So
    27: love nwantiti
    25: We Don't Talk About Bruno
    23: Dancing Feet
    22: Have Mercy
    20: Boys Don't Cry
    19: Celebrity Skin
    16: Record Player
    11: Bam Bam
    8: Wandered To LA
    5: Attention

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Freaky Deaky it has spins so it will debut and Stupid Song got Spins

      Delete
    2. Plus Fereaky Deaky has like almost 55 spins

      Delete
    3. False, neither of them have spins.

      Delete
    4. No its not Freaky Deaky just played before on Hits 1 a lot and will debut as well since the new Tyga and Doja Cat song is debuting the countdown while Celebrity Skin needs to leave

      Delete
  10. Top 10 Most Added Songs on Pop Radio This Week:
    #1: Bam Bam - Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran (158 adds)
    #2: COMPLETE MESS - 5 Seconds of Summer (117 adds)
    #3: Boyfriend - Dove Cameron (48 adds)
    #4: Numb Little Bug - Em Beihold (24 adds)
    #4: she's all i wanna be - Tate McRae (24 adds)
    #6: I'm Tired - Labrinth/Zendaya (19 adds)
    #7: House On Fire - Mimi Webb (17 adds)
    #8: Dancing Feet - Kygo/DNCE (16 adds)
    #9: Freaky Deaky - Tyga/Doja Cat (14 adds)
    #10: Don't Lose Sight - Lawrence (12 adds)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Predictions:

    Out:
    THAT'S WHAT I WANT
    Peru
    I AM WOMAN

    In:
    Freaky Deaky
    COMPLETE MESS
    I Love You So

    #1: Light Switch (1st Week at #1)

    Biggest Drop: Overpass Graffiti (-8)

    Biggest Jump: Weatherman (+12)

    HitBound Entrants:
    tbd

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you talk in ALL CAPS a lot

      Delete
    2. Freaky Deaky needs to debut the countdown as soon as possible please sorry my bad about shouting

      Delete
  13. Hey Everyone, Daniel who’s a part of the community and blogs(whenever he can) just created an online radio station that actually works no joke. It’s based off of songs that Hits 1 plays currently and some songs that either other stations play, or songs that Daniel likes. I tuned in earlier and it’s very cool. As of right now it’s on autoDJ and is picking songs while it’s online, but Daniel can of course broadcast live to. You can also request songs and look through the music library. Most songs you’ll probably recognize if you listen to Hits 1, some you may not, but hey it’s always fun to discover new music right. For some weird reason right now it says it’s stuck playing Light Switch if you tune in, but the computer is just stuck on that song apparently, so don’t worry as it’s rotating between many different songs. Tune in below and enjoy.

    https://s50.radiolize.com/public/hits111

    ReplyDelete
  14. Predictions for 3/12/2022
    Out:
    Peru
    I AM WOMAN
    Ghost
    emo girl
    Do It to It

    In:
    Freaky Deaky
    COMPLETE MESS
    Boys Don't Cry
    Bam Bam
    dying on the inside

    New #1: Light Switch

    Biggest Drop: Overpass Graffiti (-9)
    Biggest Jumps: TJATQ and Weatherman (+6)

    HitBound entrants:
    Ava Max?????
    Charlie Puth?????


    #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Trinix Remix/Trinix - Hits 2021 (Mashup)

    ReplyDelete
  15. #teamrockstartrey
    #teamhrishkmusic
    #teamwaffle
    #teamnoswearing
    #teambestfriendstogetherandtreatnicetoeachother
    #teamnoharassing

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is a rumor that both Ava Max and Charlie Puth will release new music tomorrow on Hits 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will literally be freaking out if that happens cuz Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa are releasing a new one called Sweetest Pie tonight and The Chainsmokers are releasing the follow up to High called IPad, so if Ava and Charlie release new stuff to that’ll just be awesome.

      Delete
    2. Charlie and Ava are not releasing new music tonight, however we’re still getting Megan and Dua and TCS. I’m so excited for both of those.

      Delete
    3. New Music Alert: Miranda Lambert - Strange

      Delete
    4. Also, Latto and 21 Savage are dropping a new song called Wheelie, and we will also be getting a new song from Caamp tonight called Believe.

      Delete
  17. Hooray new profile photo The batman profile

    ReplyDelete
  18. #teamnoenemy
    #teamlightswitch
    #teamnoabc
    #teamnodoittoit
    #teamnoperu
    #teamnoghost
    #teamnoswearing
    #teamgoodiesforpeoplewhotreatniceandrespectful
    #teamnoshivers
    #teamnooverpassgraffiti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #teamenemy
      #teamlightswitch
      #teamabcedfu
      #teamdoittoit
      #teamperu
      #teamghost
      #teamswearing
      #teamshivers
      #teamoverpassgraffiti
      #teamnorussiavsukraine
      #teamnofingerscrossed

      Delete
    2. Enough with the word "#teamswearing" that is not appropriate please make up your mind if you swear one last time u will have a problem although in the clean version is #teamabc but I disagree with you on that note except the cursing word u are not allowed to use.

      Delete
    3. We are allowed to use it... Chase show me the rules of commenting on this blog.

      Delete
    4. No you are not allowed to use it bc that is inappropriate u need to apologize to me and say ur sorry

      Delete
    5. THAT IS NOT RIGHT THEY NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO ME

      Delete
    6. THEAVERAGESALAD PLEASE MAKE UP UR MIND

      Delete
    7. Chase... Chill. Just Chill. Don't Care if people swear. why do you hold such a grudge against it bruh

      Delete
    8. I agree with HrishK here. If you don’t like swearing fine, but don’t yell at people for doing it. It’s a personal preference so please don’t force your opinion on others.

      Delete
    9. Next thing I know Waffle will enter the conversation with a clutch lmao

      Delete
    10. People just aren't allowed to swear bc it is not nice

      Delete
  19. #1 Recommendations for Hits 1:

    George Ezra - Anyone for You (Tiger Lily)
    Kim Petras - Future Starts Now
    Portugal. The Man - What Me, Worry?
    Remi Wolf - Sexy Villain
    BoyWithUke - Long Drives
    Bastille - Shut off the Lights
    Holly Humberstone - London is Lonely

    ReplyDelete
  20. #1 Recommendation for Hits1: Alesso - Dark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard Lil Durk's new album 7220 will be out tomorrow and will debut at #1 on Billboard 200 with over huge numbers

      Delete
  21. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    62: COMPLETE MESS
    32: I Love You So
    26: We Don't Talk About Bruno
    24: love nwantiti
    23: Bam Bam
    22: Dancing Feet
    22: Have Mercy
    21: Boys Don't Cry
    19: Celebrity Skin
    18: Record Player
    12: WYD Now?
    11: Attention

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FREAKY DEAKY NEEDS TO GET SPINS AND DEBUT THE COUNTDOWN

      Delete
  22. New album alert: Twice - Twice4

    and new music from Lil Durk with Golden Child is out and the whole tracklist as well

    ReplyDelete
  23. New music alert: Tanna Leone - With the Villains and Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ghost is #1 for a second week in a row at AT40. Cmon, just give abcdefu #1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They never let Lil Nas X songs spend more than one week at #1... :(

      Delete
    2. DUDE GAYLE IS GUEST HOSTING AT40 NEXT WEEK AND IF ABCDEFU HITS #1 THAT EXACT SAME WEEK THAT WILL BE AWESOME

      Delete
    3. LMAO AT40 never let That’s what I want have more than a week at #1, yet Hits 1 had it at #1 for 3 weeks that’s laughable.

      Delete
    4. THEY DIDNT LET MONTERO OR INDUSTRY BABY HAVE MORE THAN 1 WEEK AT #1... Same story with THAT'S WHAT I WANT

      Delete
    5. Am I the only one who feels like AT40 had to make Need to Know #1 cuz they like Doja Cat?

      Delete
    6. And Please stop yelling HirshK Music

      Delete
  25. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    66: COMPLETE MESS
    34: I Love You So
    30: Bam Bam
    27: love nwantiti
    26: Dancing Feet
    25: We Don't Talk About Bruno
    23: Boys Don't Cry
    21: Have Mercy
    21: Record Player
    20: Celebrity Skin
    18: WYD Now?
    14: Attention
    8: Sweetest Pie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just did a survey!

    Hit-Bound/Abyss Songs Included:
    Attention - Omah Lay/Justin Bieber
    Bam Bam - Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran
    COMPLETE MESS - 5 Seconds of Summer
    Dancing Feet - Kygo/DNCE
    Freaky Deaky - Tyga/Doja Cat
    House On Fire - Mimi Webb
    I Love You So - The Walters
    I'm Tired - Labrinth/Zendaya
    Record Player - Daisy the Great/AJR
    Sweetest Pie - Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa
    We Don't Talk About Bruno - Encanto Cast
    WYD Now? - Sadie Jean

    Notable Absences:
    abcdefu - GAYLE
    Boys Don't Cry - Anitta
    Celebrity Skin - Doja Cat
    Do It To It - ACRAZE/Cherish
    Ghost - Justin Bieber
    GHOST TOWN - Benson Boone
    Have Mercy - Chlöe
    love nwantiti (ah ah ah) - CKay
    Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
    Oh My God - Adele
    THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
    The Joker And The Queen - Ed Sheeran/Taylor Swift

    ReplyDelete
  27. Waffle, you're gonna have a bad time.



























    HAPPIER THAN EVER JUST PLAYED

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hitbound entries (I think)
    Don't Trip
    Sweetest Pie
    ay!
    iPad
    Romeo
    The Funeral
    Bones
    Where Are You Now
    Always Been You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also these are the songs I want:
      thought it was
      Loser
      Notion

      Delete
    2. Hits 1 claims IPad is there but it’s not on the survey 🤦🏻‍♂️

      Delete
    3. Apparently Don’t lose sight will also be played on Hitbound.

      Delete
    4. Idk why IPad didn't debut :/

      Delete
  29. WHEN IM GONE VS OVERPASS GRAFFITI WHOS GONNA WIN

    ReplyDelete
  30. #1 Recommendations for Hits 1:
    Labrinth - Mount Everest
    SZA - I Hate U (as a re-entry)
    The Chainsmokers - iPad
    Ghost - Call Me Little Sunshine
    Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh) (as a re-entry)
    Shenseea - Can't Anymore
    Lil Durk - AHHH HA
    Russ/ktlyn - HANDSOMER (Remix)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hit-Bound:
    Weatherman - Eddie Benjamin (1TW)
    Sweetest Pie - Megan Thee Stallion/Dua Lipa (DEBUT)
    dying on the inside - Nessa Barrett
    Freaky Deaky - Tyga/Doja Cat
    Sunroof - Nicky Youre/dazy (RE-ENTRY)
    Stupid Song - Hot Chelle Rae
    Bam Bam - Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran (SB)
    Another Man's Jeans - Ashe
    House On Fire - Mimi Webb
    ROOM FOR 2 - Benson Boone
    COMPLETE MESS - 5 Seconds of Summer (SB)
    Checkmate - Jena Rose
    I'm Tired - Labrinth/Zendaya (DEBUT)
    Don't Lose Sight - Lawrence (DEBUT)
    PS5 - salem ilese/TOMORROW X TOGETHER/Alan Walker
    How Long - Tove Lo

    Debuts:
    Attention - Omah Lay/Justin Bieber (#28)
    Bam Bam - Camila Cabello/Ed Sheeran (#24)
    COMPLETE MESS - 5 Seconds of Summer (#22)

    Dropouts:
    Dancing Feet - Kygo/DNCE
    Every Summertime - NIKI

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    34: I Love You So
    27: love nwantiti
    26: Boys Don't Cry
    26: We Don't Talk About Bruno
    24: Dancing Feet
    22: Have Mercy
    22: Record Player
    22: Celebrity Skin
    20: WYD Now?

    ReplyDelete
  33. With the debut of "Bam Bam", Ed Sheeran passes Ariana Grande to become the artist with the third-most (26) Countdown entries of all time, after Justin Bieber (28) and Taylor Swift (33). 5SOS (COMPLETE MESS) and Camila Cabello (Bam Bam) both score their fifteenth songs on the Weekend Countdown. Justin Bieber is again only five songs away from taking Taylor Swift's lead. Omah Lay gets his Countdown debut with "Attention".

    ReplyDelete
  34. 5SOS now have 15 songs that have debuted the countdown, wow! I can’t even remember all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I wonder how Chase would react if I swear.

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)