Monday, December 2, 2019

Thanksgiving Weekend 2019 - Lewis Capaldi (3)

Lewis Capaldi (3)

Hey guys! So something huge happened last week that I completely forgot about. I know, I know. I’m amazing. Anyways, all jokes aside, I’ve now been blogging for over a year! *enthusiastic applause for myself*

Song We’re Saying Goodbye To
Hey Look Ma, I Made It - Panic! At The Disco (#35) [3 weeks at #1]

Last Week’s #1: Teeth - 5 Seconds of Summer (2)

#45: Cool - Jonas Brothers (-2) [1 week at #1]
#44: I Don't Care - Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber (+1) [#5]
#43: Nightmare - Halsey (-1) [#2]
#42: Dear Winter - AJR (-6) [#30]
#41: Dance Monkey - Tones and I (-) [#38]
#40: Dear Future Self (Hands Up) - Fall Out Boy/Wyclef Jean (-) [#18]
#39: Stack It Up - Liam Payne (-16) [#23]
#38: all the good girls go to hell - Billie Eilish (-) [#38]
#37: Lights Up - Harry Styles (DEBUT) [8* weeks at #1]
#36: Higher Love - Kygo/Whitney Houston (+1) [#29]
#35: If We Have Each Other - Alec Benjamin (-1) [#3]
#34: Liar - Camila Cabello (-1) [#21]
#33: Sucker - Jonas Brothers (-8) [13 weeks at #1]
#32: Raising Hell - Kesha/Big Freedia (-1) [#31]
#31: frick, i’m lonely - Lauv/Anne-Marie (-2) [#29]
#30: Call You Mine - The Chainsmokers/Bebe Rexha (-2) [#5]
#29: We Made It - Louis Tomlinson (+10) [#29] *new peak*
#28: You Need To Calm Down - Taylor Swift (-2) [1 week at #1]
#27: Make You Mine - PUBLIC (+3) [#19]
#26: Señorita - Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello (+1) [#3]
#25: Time - NF (+19) [#25] *new peak*
#24: Look At Her Now - Selena Gomez (-2) [#22]
#23: Lonely - Diplo/Jonas Brothers (+9) [#23] *new peak*
#22: Trampoline - SHAED (+2) [#22] *new peak*
#21: What Am I - Why Don’t We (-3) [#18]
#20: One Thing Right - Marshmello/Kane Brown (+1) [#20] *new peak*
#19: If I Can’t Have You - Shawn Mendes (+1) [9 weeks at #1]
#18: Memories - Maroon 5 (-2) [#11]
#17: Truth Hurts - Lizzo (-) [#2]
#16: Mother - Charlie Puth (-1) [#15]
#15: Lose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez (-1) [#14]
#14: The Hype - Twenty One Pilots (+5) [#9]
#13: 10,000 Hours - Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber (-1) [#12]
#12: Who Do You Love - The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds of Summer (-1) [2 weeks at #1]
#11: How Do You Sleep? - Sam Smith (+2) [#11] *new peak*
#10: Graveyard - Halsey (-7) [#3]
#9: Lover (Remix) - Taylor Swift/Shawn Mendes (+1) [#9] *new peak*
#8: Only Human - Jonas Brothers (-) [1 week at #1]
#7: Circles - Post Malone (-3) [#2]
#6: Teeth - 5 Seconds of Summer (-5) [2 weeks at #1]
#5: Beautiful People - Ed Sheeran/Khalid (-) [1 week at #1]
#4: Easier - 5 Seconds of Summer (+2) [3 weeks at #1]
#3: Good As Hell - Lizzo (+6) [#3] *new peak*
#2: Nice To Meet Ya - Niall Horan (-) [#2]
#1: Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi (+6) [3rd week at #1]

Last Year’s #1: High Hopes - Panic! At The Disco [8/8 weeks at #1]

Countdown Extra: I Hate LA - Hot Chelle Rae

Just one debut this week at #37 in the form of Lights Up by Harry Styles. This song is really strange. It changes a lot and it’s kind of all over the place. But I kind of love it. I think Harry sounds great in every section, but personal favourite is the “SHINE!” part. I hope this does well and that Watermelon Sugar doesn’t make it flop. *7 weeks in Hit-Bound, 8 weeks on Voting Poll

Biggest DROP!!!: Stack It Up - Liam Payne (-16): Good thing we’re getting this super mediocre Liam Payne song out of here quick.

Biggest Jump: Time - NF (+19): LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My Top 5 Picks
#5: Dance Monkey - Tones and I
#4: Nice To Meet Ya - Niall Horan
#3: Trampoline - SHAED
#2: Higher Love - Kygo/Whitney Houston
#1: Time - NF

My Bottom 5 Picks
#5: Mother - Charlie Puth
#4: Dear Winter - AJR
#3: Nightmare - Halsey
#2: Cool - Jonas Brothers
#1: Truth Hurts - Lizzo

Top 20 Ranking

0 - Crap:
#20: Truth Hurts - Lizzo

1 - Bad:
#19: Mother - Charlie Puth

2 - Mediocre:
#18: If I Can’t Have You - Shawn Mendes

3 - Decent:
#17: Who Do You Love - The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds of Summer
#16: Easier - 5 Seconds of Summer

4 - Good:
#15: Only Human - Jonas Brothers
#14: Good As Hell - Lizzo
#13: Graveyard - Halsey
#12: How Do You Sleep? - Sam Smith
#11: One Thing Right - Marshmello/Kane Brown
#10: The Hype - Twenty One Pilots
#9: Teeth - 5 Seconds of Summer

5 - Great:
#8: Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi
#7: Beautiful People - Ed Sheeran/Khalid
#6: Lover (Remix) - Taylor Swift/Shawn Mendes
#5: 10,000 Hours - Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber (This may change soon…)
#4: Memories - Maroon 5
#3: Circles - Post Malone
#2: Lose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez
#1: Nice To Meet Ya - Niall Horan

Overall Score: 77/100 = 77%

5 Oldest Songs
#5: I Don’t Care - Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber
#4: If I Can’t Have You - Shawn Mendes
#3: Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi
#2: Sucker - Jonas Brothers
#1: Who Do You Love - The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds of Summer

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Kissing Other People - Lennon Stella

My Favourite Song Last Year: Body Talks - The Struts/Kesha

My Least Favourite Song Last Year: I Wanna Know - NOTD/Bea Miller

Hit-Bound
Purple Hat - Sofi Tukker [4]
Into the Unknown - Panic! At The Disco [3*]
Take What You Want - Post Malone/Ozzy Osbourne/Travis Scott [4]
ROXANNE - Arizona Zervas [3*]
Wanted - OneRepublic [5]
Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles [2*]
Hold Me While You Wait - Lewis Capaldi [7]
Don't Start Now - Dua Lipa [3]
everything i wanted - Billie Eilish [3*]
South of the Border - Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B [5]
Wave - Meghan Trainor/Mike Sabath [7*]
Push My Luck - The Chainsmokers [3*]
Bob Dylan - Fall Out Boy [3]
I Hate LA - Hot Chelle Rae [4]
Panini - Lil Nas X [4]

Hit-Bound Ranking

0 - Crap:
#15: ROXANNE - Arizona Zervas

1 - Bad:
#14: Purple Hat - Sofi Tukker
#13: I Hate LA - Hot Chelle Rae

2 - Mediocre:
#12: Wanted - OneRepublic
#11: Don’t Start Now - Dua Lipa

3 - Decent:
#10: everything i wanted - Billie Eilish
#9: Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles

4 - Good:
#8: Push My Luck - The Chainsmokers

5 - Great:
#7: Panini - Lil Nas X
#6: Hold Me While You Wait - Lewis Capaldi
#5: Into the Unknown - Panic! At The Disco
#4: Wave - Meghan Trainor/Mike Sabath
#3: Bob Dylan - Fall Out Boy
#2: South of the Border - Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B
#1: Take What You Want - Post Malone/Ozzy Osbourne/Travis Scott

Overall Score: 51/75 = 68%

Blurbs Up

Something huge happened this week. We lost Hey Look Ma, I Made It. I just have to say, OOF! It was definitely on its way to be the first song to hit 3 calendar years, but Hits 1 just disregarded it and said “‘Aight. This should probably leave now.” R.I.P. Hey Look Ma. You will be missed. (Although it’s probably the #1 song of the year)

Yes! Dear Winter is flopping! We really didn’t need this to be a hit.

I’m kind of surprised that all the good girls didn’t jump at all.

Okay, why is Make You Mine jumping? Can someone explain this to me?

I just realized we’re Panic! At The Disco-less. It feels so weird.

Oof to Teeth.

Can Nice To Meet Ya hit #1? … pretty please?

Also, Someone You Loved is #1 again. Yay!

How Hits 1 Songs Are Doing On The Hot 100
#1: Circles - Post Malone
#2: Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi
#3: Good As Hell - Lizzo
#4: Memories - Maroon 5
#5: Lose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez
#6: Señorita - Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello
#8: everything i wanted - Billie Eilish
#9: 10,000 Hours - Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber
#10: Truth Hurts - Lizzo
#11: Panini - Lil Nas X
#12: ROXANNE - Arizona Zervas
#13: Trampoline - SHAED
#15: Lover - Taylor Swift
#17: bad guy - Billie Eilish
#19: Dance Monkey - Tones and I
#23: Beautiful People - Ed Sheeran/Khalid
#24: Only Human - Jonas Brothers
#27: Old Town Road (Remix) - Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus
#30: I Don’t Care - Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber
#32: Talk - Khalid/Disclosure
#33: Goodbyes - Post Malone/Young Thug
#35: How Do You Sleep? - Sam Smith
#38: Sucker - Jonas Brothers
#39: Graveyard - Halsey
#42: Don’t Start Now - Dua Lipa
#43: Time - NF
#45: One Thing Right - Marshmello/Kane Brown
#48: Dancing With A Stranger - Sam Smith/Normani
#57: Take What You Want - Post Malone/Ozzy Osbourne/Travis Scott
#60: Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles
#69: Hate Me - Ellie Goulding/Juice WRLD
#71: Nice To Meet Ya - Niall Horan
#72: Liar - Camila Cabello
#76: all the good girls go to hell - Billie Eilish
#77: Lights Up - Harry Styles

10 comments:

  1. First.

    "Just one debut this week at #37 in the form of Lights Up by Harry Styles. This song is really strange. It changes a lot and it’s kind of all over the place. But I kind of love it. I think Harry sounds great in every section, but personal favourite is the “SHINE!” part. I hope this does well and that Watermelon Sugar doesn’t make it flop."

    Oh yeah it will flop bc I hate this tasting melonish song like trash. I hate Harry's vocals. Fudge this song already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Lights Up and Watermelon Sugar are freaking trash.

      Delete
    2. Watermelon sugar is bad. Lights Up is amazing.

      Delete
  2. "Something huge happened this week. We lost Hey Look Ma, I Made It. I just have to say, OOF! It was definitely on its way to be the first song to hit 3 calendar years, but Hits 1 just disregarded it and said “‘Aight. This should probably leave now.” R.I.P. Hey Look Ma. You will be missed. (Although it’s probably the #1 song of the year)"


    Oh yay for HLM,IMI leaving this fudging countdown. Who doesn't listen to this song anymore doesn't become popular. Atw I hate that song bc of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Yes! Dear Winter is flopping! We really didn’t need this to be a hit."

    Agreed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I’m kind of surprised that all the good girls didn’t jump at all."

    Agreed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Okay, why is Make You Mine jumping? Can someone explain this to me?"

    Bc it is popular and I love the fact it is a cover song. I am so in like loving this song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I just realized we’re Panic! At The Disco-less. It feels so weird."

    No we are not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah because we've got Into the Unknown on HitBound.

      Delete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)