Thursday, October 3, 2024

Hi. Let me reintroduce myself.

 Wow, it's been a while since I've logged on to this. 

Hope you guys are all doing well, I know I just kinda disappeared without saying much, so I'm gonna catch you guys up a bit.

For the past few years, I've really been deciding what I want to do with my life, and where I go from here. I've always loved writing music, and recently (over the past year or so), I've written a lot of songs that I'm really proud of. And I'm ready to bring them to the world.

So without further ado...


Hi. My name is Jack. If you want to hear my first song, "Hope", you can follow me below:

IG: jack_xander_music

YouTube: Jack Xander


I'm also thinking about doing some commentary videos along the same vein of what used to be on this blog. So if you've been missing that, I would definitely recommend subscribing.

Anyways, hope you've all been doing well, I'll hang out in the comments for the next few days, so if you want to ask me any questions, I'll be checking in.

Thanks for checking out my music, it helps a TON, and I thought there'd be nobody better to show it to than you guys.

Kwaheri, everybody. See you in the next one.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jack! It’s Trey (I’m sure you remember me) I’m shocked and very happy to see your back and making music. I’ll give you a follow and listen to the song.

    I happen to host my own radio show now on my collages local radio station called Rockstar Trey Radio where I talk about new music and play lots of stuff. It’s fun! If you wanna listen along it’s at 4PM EST every Friday afternoon and runs until 5.

    I love your idea about doing little commentary videos that would be fun. I’ve been wanting to get back into blogging lately, but I’ve been kinda caught up in research and stuff for school, but I’m graduating in December, so there could be a possibility I return in 2025.

    Definitely looking forward to hearing your music. I’ll link the station I’m on below.

    Best

    Trey

    https://spinnakerradio.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay my comment went through. Blogger server seemed to be down last night, lol.

      Delete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)