Friday, November 12, 2021

My Top 40: Week of November 13, 2021 - Lil Pitchy (1)

Lil Pitchy (1)
Hey, all! So I know this is pretty new, but a bunch of months ago, I was making a list on Crownnote of my top 40 songs. I found Crownnote really hard to use, so I thought I'd start this up again on my actual blog. I won't be doing reviews on these posts, as you guys probably don't know a lot of these songs. Anyways, here's my top 40 favourite songs for this week!

#40: Hurricane - Kanye West/The Weeknd/Lil Baby
#39: Making A Fire - Foo Fighters
#38: What You Say - Cold War Kids
#37: Between Us - Little Mix
#36: Redecorate - Twenty One Pilots
#35: TALES OF DOMINICA - Lil Nas X
#34: Family - David Guetta/Bebe Rexha/Ty Dolla $ign/A Boogie Wit da Hoodie
#33: 3 O'Clock Things - AJR
#32: Love Back - Why Don't We
#31: Enemy - Imagine Dragons/JID
#30: Darling - Halsey
#29: Pieces of You - nothing,nowhere.
#28: Record Player - Daisy the Great/AJR
#27: Dolphins - Imagine Dragons
#26: The Outside - Twenty One Pilots
#25: LOST IN THE CITADEL - Lil Nas X
#24: Lonely - Imagine Dragons
#23: Better Days - NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G
#22: Drop Dead - grandson/Kesha/Travis Barker
#21: If You Ever Leave, I'm Coming with You - The Wombats
#20: Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish
#19: Let's go to Hell - Tai Verdes
#18: I GUESS I'M IN LOVE - Clinton Kane
#17: Find My Own Way - Arrested Youth/Mark Hoppus
#16: Wrecked - Imagine Dragons
#15: Heathens / Trees (Livestream Version) - Twenty One Pilots
#14: Shivers - Ed Sheeran
#13: INDUSTRY BABY - Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow
#12: i hope ur miserable until ur dead - Nessa Barrett
#11: For Tonight - Giveon
#10: Giants - Imagine Dragons
#9: Last One Standing - Skylar Grey/Polo G/Mozzy/Eminem
#8: Moth To A Flame - Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd
#7: Rain - grandson/Jessie Reyez
#6: Ghost - Justin Bieber
#5: THATS WHAT I WANT - Lil Nas X
#4: ONE OF ME - Lil Nas X/Elton John
#3: The Walls Are Way Too Thin - Holly Humberstone
#2: Scarlett - Holly Humberstone
#1: It Kills Me - Lil Pitchy

Possibilities
All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
Friendly Fire - Holly Humberstone
How Do You Love - Cheat Codes/Lee Brice/Lindsay Ell
I Wish - Joel Corry/Mabel
Less Plastic - Black Gryph0n/Baasik/Roomie
Light Year - Crooked Colours/Masked Wolf/Jasiah
Memory (Remix) - Kane Brown/blackbear/GOLDHOUSE/Mokita
Message In A Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
Missing Piece - Vance Joy
Monday - The Regrettes
Pepas - Farruko
Thursday - Holly Humberstone
You asked for this - Halsey

19 comments:

  1. This is so cool. Just wondering what’s the criteria for a song to make your top 40, and how do you organize and figure out what’s gonna be on here every week. I have a top 40 chart of some of my favorites for the year but it’s a bit unorganized and I was kinda thinking to start a weekly chart in 2022 maybe, so I was just looking for peoples advice on how they do it every week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was no criteria. I just took a look at which songs I'm enjoying, and quickly ranked them.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!! i do Alt18 and Advanced Placement countdown reviews on my countdown if you want to check them out!

      Delete
    2. I love that channel! I'll add your blog to the sidebar.

      Delete
  3. a few suggestions for you:
    Nico & Vinz - Trouble(Yes, Nico & Vinz)
    OneRepublic - Sunshine
    Robin Schulz & Dennis Lloyd - Young Right Now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Crownnote is the jankiest website ever ☠️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exits:
    Bad Habits
    Take My Breath
    Hurricane
    Faking Love
    Paralyzed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debuts:
    Let's Go To H*** (#30)
    Life Goes On (#28)
    Happier Than Ever (#26)
    One Right Now (#25)
    Smokin' Out The Window (#21)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hit-Bound/Abyss Spin Counts:
    31: One Day
    24: I Feel Good
    16: U Gurl
    16: Faking Love
    13: Essence
    11: Wildest Dreams
    7: justified
    7: feel like s**t
    6: Run
    1: Bite Me

    ReplyDelete

My Most Bestest Posts (What People Read. A Lot.)